Beasts of Beyond
SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 (/showthread.php?tid=5487)

SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-22-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
Atbash really didn’t want to do this, but she knew she still had to. Truthfully, she should be lucky that Stryker and The Pitt were allowing her to even continue meetings normally in the first place. The she-cat had a couple of Snowbound NPCs with her that led her to the Banquet Hall, with her leaning against them for support. She still couldn’t walk properly yet, but she was grateful that they were helping her.

”Snowbound, please gather around for a meeting.” Atbash called our telepathically, hoping to broadcast her voice across the camp. She knew that The Pitt would be here regardless if she requested them to or not. Hell, she might have even been attacked for asking them to join in on the meeting.

”Um, f-first off, there haven’t been any-any joiners this week,” Atbash’s words were solemn, but honestly, the fact there was nobody joining made sense, especially if it was a known fact about The Pitt taking over. ”But-but I do have one promotion - or rather, an offer - and a few pendants to get out.” She went on quickly, not wanting to stay on the subject on their lack of joiners this week. ”I’d like to give shoutouts to Wendell and Sicarion, thanks for being around guys.” She really did appreciate them, it helped out a lot. ”Um, Sicarion. I want you and Dimitri to have the Blizzard title.” She would have added that she was giving them the title for showing bravery whenever Stryker announces the takeover, but she didn’t want to outright say that. Especially considering the guy and his clan was still here. Hopefully they’d understand, or would find out what the title means on their own. Atbash held out a necklace with a bear pendant for Sicarion, and in her other paw she just had the pendant for Dimitri. Once they took the items she was offering, she quickly went on, ”Nui and Gwen get the Evergreen title, due to their knowledge in herbs and showing interest in said title.” Atbash held out a bee pendant for Nui, while Gwen had both the pendant and a necklace.

”Henri has decided to step down.” Atbash said with a frown. She understood though; the guy probably felt overwhelmed by everything. ”I have decided to drop Moonlight Vale as Neutrals, as I haven’t heard from them in a while and Henri’s last visit was fruitless, according to him.” She went on, the frown still on her face as she spoke. Nobody had showed up to Henri’s visit, almost like the group was a ghost town. That was disappointing, but it was life, she supposed. ”I need somebody to go let them know of the change, please,”

Atbash went quiet again for a few heartbeats to allow the tribe to congratulate their tribemates and get all the information taken in before she went on, ”Now this next promotion is very special, and-and I understand if he denies the promotion right now, but... Izuku -“ Atbash’s good eye searched for the green, winged feline and her gaze held a soft look to it. She completely understood if Izuku didn’t want this position right now, especially considering they didn’t have an official Frosthealer to replace him, but Nui and Gwen showed promise. ”- I’d like you to step up to be my Snowseeker.” She smiled at him. ”I really do understand if you don’t want to, or wish to hold onto your Frosthealer rank as well until we find somebody to replace you, but you have been a valuable member of Snowbound and I’d be honored to have you as my second-in-command.” And now all she had to do was wait for his response.

//mobile + Summery:
> No joiners this week, but I would like to thank everybody for staying around and contributing!! <3
> Sicarion and Wendell get shoutouts. Congrats!
> [member=1928]SICARION[/member] and [member=1172]dimitri.[/member] get the Blizzard title/bear pendant. Congrats!
> [member=1463]NUI HARIME[/member] and [member=1807]GWEN[/member] get the Evergreen title/bee pendant. Congrats!
> Henri/Madster has decided to step down. Thank you for your contributions to Snowbound!!
> Moonlight Vale are now Neutrals
> [member=183]izuku[/member] has been offered the rank of Snowseeker. However, he does not have to accept the rank at all (due to a lack of Frosthealers) or stay as a Frosthealer in addition to Snowseeker until we find a replacement
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - arcy - 08-22-2018

Izuku has been -- a little bit of a mess, lately. He'd accidentally faded into the background and he was struggling to keep up and get back on track. Well -- it was easier with the mess of the meeting. The Pitt was still here. They were lucky to be allowed to have a meeting at all, and so Izuku was there. Maybe he'd be sleepy if he weren't so alert, ears pricked as he warily focuses on Atbash. She's not doing great. And he's keeping an ear out for whatever shit the Pitt may pull. Just like he always is.
.. The joiners weren't a surprise. And .. an offer? Izuku tips his head. He wouldn't have thought anything of it if the yellow feline had just said 'promotion' but .. an offer. His chest curls a little nervously, but he listens regardless. More titles -- as deserved, of course. His tail gives a weak thump. Evergreen title -- the two could've known more, but they did need more title holders. He'd give them some tips and training afterwards too, maybe. The next announcements were a little more sad. He sighs. He'd do it. He really would. He opens his mouth to speak, and then shuts it. He can't leave them. He can't leave them when they could get hurt. Izuku's tail curls tight around his talons.
.. And then this. Atbash's treatment of this promotion makes him nervous, and the dragon jolts as he hears his name. Izuku. Him? He .. couldn't be promoted, unless .. Oh. Oh dear. Snowseeker. She was promoting him to Snowseeker. The dragon's eyes widen as he takes this in. Him. He was .. just a kid, but also .. Well. He liked being Frosthealer, truly. And his contribution had sucked lately. But .. "I'll do it," Izuku says. His eyes are a little wide, but he allows Atbash an unintentionally toothy grin nonetheless. He ducks his head slightly, takes a deep breath, and then continues. He's nervous. He's really nervous. He already has so much responsibility, and he's scared, but ... "I'll -- I'll keep both ranks until somebody can replace me. Th ... Thank you, Atbash. I'll do my best." He swallows hard, but keeps grinning hesitantly. It'll be hard to juggle. But for Snowbound, he would. (he unintentionally forgoes congratulating his clanmates, but you can't really blame him)
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - TSUYU. - 08-22-2018

//Tracking as Tsu is being held by Stryker right now.

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - NUI HARIME - 08-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
SNOWBOUND
FEMALE
POLARHEART
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: verdana; color: #FB9B85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I AM IN CONTROL!

It's an exceptionslly cold day when Nui waddles towards the banquet hall at the sound of Atbash's voice.

Nui is surprised that the other is still even allowed to hold these meetings. Stryker no longer has the Savannah cooped up. The Polarbeart's eye trails over Atbash's form, a coral tongue caressing her lips in contemplation. Is it still a show of Stryker's carelessness? Or a mere power play? She isn't sure what to think, and she keeps herself on the look out for the Pittians-- sad little things riding out on the success of Stryker's scheme. Draining their resources and trotting about with their now found ownership of the place, dirtying the snow with their disgusting limbs. Fat cats, the lot of them are, and they have no place in this world-- not because of what they stand for, but merely of what they believe themselves to be. Antagonists indeed. She'll see how antagonistic they are when Snowbound rips the rugs out from under their dirtied asses. They'll reap what they sow soon enough, and she'll be there to survey the results with glee.

The lights of the banquet hall provide some warmth from the cold's gelid brace. Nui trots inside and situates herself somewhere by the stool of a seat. It wasn't the best vantage point. But she loved the comfort of a wooden post where she can find it; something nice to itch herself against.

There are no joiners for Snowbound. Unsurprising. She wouldn't be surprised if the mere presence of the Pittians filled Snowbound's territory with the stench of crap for miles around, warding off strangers.

Nui bit her tongue to keep from smirking. Her mind getting horribly vulgar these days now, wasn't she?

She applauds Sicarion and Dmitri for clashing with Stryker head to head. She has done so before, once. Before Stryker was a true Pittian. Right when he had been chased from Snowbound's gates with less than grace and far less kindness. He hadn't learned his lesson apparently.

She and Gwen have been rewarded with Evergreen; a title for those showing promise in medicine. Nui finds it funny. She knows only the bsrr minimum of herbs, and curiosity was the only thing urging her to learn more. Healing did have it's uses (it was far more convenient than wasting her own energy into regeneration). Nui considered her career options to be exhausted before, but healing was still something she could explore. Her talons were drenched in blood, wreathed with knowledge of only how to kill and work for her maker. Mending the wounds and illnesses of others seemed like a far cry. But it was worth a shot, if more opportunities arrived in the future.

Snowbound needed allies, but an inactive ally was of little use to them. Nui could not blame Atbash for leaving them as it were. Nui had not heard of them before; The Moonlight Vale were either dead or secluded. Both of which was poor news. Cutting off unnecessary ties was a step forward in the right direction.

Snowseeker. Nui wracked her brain in rememberenace of what the rank meant. Right hand man? The courtier's swift gaze found Izuku, and her gaze glinted with recognition. The seamstress hardly cared a rat's tail for anyone else, but Izuku showed promise in the way that he did not bend to the whims of others. Snowbound had hope yet.

Unlike the new snowseeker, Nui cannot bring herself to ignore this news. A meeting is a meeting, insignificant ants swarming within their presence be damned.

"Congratulations to Izuku, Sicarion, Gwen and Dmitri," Her lone eye finds Atbash once more. "Miss Atbash, I'll be alerting the Moonvale of the dropped alliance," Anything to get her out of the camp for a few days. Stretch her legs or whatnot. Take a couple detours if need be.

[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - Stryker - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — //tracking, seeing that stryker wouldn't be happy with atbash assuming she had the permission / control over her clan during his takeover

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - SICARION - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;"]He was surprised not to see Stryker's ugly mug lurking around someplace, but he was probably off tormenting someone like the sadistic bastard that he was. Maybe Floris didn't have room to talk, though, seeing as if he had the opportunity, he'd yank the lion's teeth out and feed them to him with glee. Unfortunately, it hadn't cropped up yet, and so the dragon lingered in a corner, gaze sweeping the room. At least Atbash was on her feet. After he lost his eye, it had been a struggle to adjust, and she'd been paralyzed, so her muscles had probably atrophied a bit, enough to make things more difficult than before. His good mandible drew tight against his jaw, her announcements barely registering. He was given a title, though given the state of Snowbound, he didn't deserve it. They did things strangely here.

A promotion. A big one, presumably. Second-in-command. Right.

Exhaling, he rolled plated shoulders as much as his carapace allowed, though he didn't move from the corner. Just in case Stryker wanted to make a last minute entrance.

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - MirrorEdge - 08-26-2018

[align=center]
The kitsune hadn't been seen much, the main reason being her simply avoiding the Pitt in general, but the meetings would be safe, right? Right. With a shy nod and a small 'thank you', she accepted the bee-shaped pendant. "Congrats, everybody." She mumbled, slipping the pendant onto the cord.

//rushed

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - rushy - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Cosette had to admit, this was awfully gutsy of her mother. Especially after all that had happened to Atbash, the fact that she still had some fire in her to lead a clan meeting said a lot about her as a person. That was something that she could admire about her mother. Besides, you know, everything else. Or maybe that was just bias talking.

It seemed quite a few Snowbounders gained badges of honour, and Izuku got a whole-ass second-in-command promotion. That was damn impressive to pass on, let alone receive, in one underground meeting. "Congratulations to Izuku, Sicarion, Gwen and Dmitri," Cosette murmured, afraid to raise a celebratory shout in case Stryker wanted to turn her hairless ass into leather.

Re: SHE WAKES WITH HER CRAVING || Meeting 8/22 - Ikanaide - 08-30-2018

Try, try, try again.
Ikanaide felt the exact same way in terms of giving the celebration shout, they were weary because of one thing, the surrounding area had ears, and eyes.  Those pair of eyes and ears highly disapproved of anything that was going on.  At least there was some form of normality going on around here, not everything had gone completely jump ship in terms of not holding something that was still considered Snowbound.

" Congrats..." They would murmur watching the the area around them, uneasy.  Oh how they wish for simpler times.
code by spacexual