Beasts of Beyond
PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN (/showthread.php?tid=5004)

PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - GRIMNYTE - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]First the Rosebloods, and now the Pitt. Both of them were rough-and-tumble kind of groups, weren't they? Not only were their names less homely than Sunhaven, but their territories matched too. Oddly enough, the Pitt lived in a terrain similar to her own home in the jungle. It was even hotter than she remembered it, too, as the clouded leopard strolled up to their border, looking as nonchalant as ever. "I'm Stellamaris, on behalf of Sunhaven. I know you don't accept allies or enemies, but i'm here to talk about our standing with you, if you'll accept an audience."

[member=1284]jericho[/member]

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-11-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
"Yes Man should be around soon." Dante grunted as he made his way over, his ears flicking as he stared down at Stellamaris. His wings twitched as he studied the she-cat and he gave a slight shrug. "In the meantime, you have me to deal with. What's the issue?"
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - GRIMNYTE - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]Standing up to her full height, the clouded leopard spared no time. "Sunhaven is a growing trading group off a little ways away from here. Usually we'd come seeking an alliance, but due to circumstances, it would be foolish to offer something not even on the table - as such, i'd like to see if you would entertain the notion of trading with us. Nothing more than a partnership, of sorts; I would, of course, handle all relations with permission from my leader Jericho, but as a trading group we deal with more than objects and the like. We also have information. You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours." it wasn't a fancy offer, but a good one. If the Pitt, from what she heard, wanted to go raid a few groups, Sunhaven could slip them information about shipments without it looking too bad on their side. As far as Stellamaris went, she didn't want her home being attacked anytime soon; that meant swapping favors with pretty nefarious people. "We also live in an old human-inhabited town, so we have books and exotic foods you wouldn't normally have here." like coconuts, if they could manage to actually crack one open.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - pallid-i - 08-11-2018

One Chance
He quietly made his way over, ignoring the heat and the sand getting in between his paws. The savannah took a stand next to Dante and listened to Stellamaris, claws flexing. "Hm.." He simply grunted as he thought it over. He shouldn't be the one making big decisions alone, but he quite liked this offering. Yes man idly scratched at his chest before he finally looked over to Dante. "What do you think, kiddo?"
code by spacexual

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-12-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Kiddo. Dante huffed at the nickname Yes Man insisted on calling him, and his right ear flicked as if he was trying to dismiss that nickname. The hybrid listened to Stellamaris's offer and let out a hum. "I think it's a fine offer." He rumbled in response with a shrug. "However," His gaze turned cold as he stared at the Sunhaven visitor. "How do we know you're trustworthy and would keep your word and not give our information out to the other groups?"
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - Character Graveyard. - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Members from another group? How interesting. The Warpriest, upon seeing Yes Man, Dante and a unfamiliar face, had decided to walk over, greeting the other female with a large grin on her maw and a mock welcoming look in her own yellow-eyes. Sure, Toga was mentally insane- but that didn't mean she couldn't come out as friendly to others.

Since Yes Man and Dante were already talking to Stellamaris, the Pampas cat would remain silent, though she would clearly listen to the conversation going on.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - Stryker - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — Stryker wandered over it, his eyes narrowing upon the stranger. Despite his burning gaze, the lion figured the offer was just fine. Trust was viable these days and if this 'Sunhaven' group was offering their hand into their melting pot of savagery, then perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. Stryker expected a peaceful clan to look away, just like with Snowbound, but they seemed rather different. Even so, he was intent on staying within the Pitt. There was no time to join another 'peaceful' buffoonery of a group. Even they had silly restrictions.

Even so, he stayed silent. This was not his decision to make.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - GRIMNYTE - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]It seemed that she had gotten rather lucky ― they liked what she had offered. Good. Pleased, the feline would listen intently to Dante's next question. "Because the whole reason I've come to you was for the purpose of keeping my own group safe. If I betrayed you in anyway, it would result badly on Sunhaven as a result. So you do have my complete secrecy in this, as long as you steer clear away from attacking us." they had other problems as it is. She had heard about the uneasy meeting with the Typhoon, and in any case that they tried raiding them for goods, they could handle well enough without the Pitt joining in. Hopefully Jericho wouldn't be too mad at her for doing this. "Do we have a deal?"

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - Lokisaurus - 08-14-2018

Butch padded up softly, quietly aware that as the oldest member of the group, he should've been one of the first to be seen.  However, he held no rank so he supposed he could cut a few corners.

Nevertheless, he was present to witness first-hand the legalities of the agreement.

Re: PUMPED UP KICKS .*✦ SUNHAVEN - pallid-i - 08-14-2018

One Chance
"We have a deal." Yes Man finally spoke, holding out his paw to Stellamaris, smile ever present. "Let's shake on it, kiddo." Was he weird? Yeah, kind of, but that was his charm, right? He sure hoped so, because he didn't want to look like a creep.
code by spacexual