Beasts of Beyond
i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] (/showthread.php?tid=5002)

Pages: 1 2

i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - pallid-i - 08-11-2018

One Chance
The ardent sauntered over to the raised platform located in the plaza of the dead. It was about time he hosted another meeting seeing how they needed to get some shit out of the way, and promotions and what not.

"Hey guys, I need your attention so get your asses over here, please!" Yes Man spoke up as he took a seat and yawned. He'd wait to make announcements. It was best to have everyone's attention before he announced things, yes?
code by spacexual

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-11-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Honestly, the fact that Yes Man said 'asses' amused Dante, and the hybrid let out a puff of smoke from the cigarette in his mouth (which was wedged between his two fangs that stuck out of his mouth) in amusement as he made his way over to the Plaza of the Dead and took a seat.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - GRIMNYTE - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]His first meeting. Esklav was well aware that there had been one before, but at the time he'd been cooped up in his own room, too confused to do much else but stare at a wall and forget that his perfectly mortal body had needs. This one he should show up to, just for appearances. Walking over, the leopon would seat himself with his eyes trained on Yes Man. The creature wasted no time in addressing others, and didn't spare the profanity. It was something Esklav's father's daughter shared with the leader, apparently. He did not know if he should find contentment in that fact or turn back now.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - Lokisaurus - 08-11-2018

Butch was the next to arrive, his docked ears and tail all perked up in excitement.  The pit bull sat down hurriedly, his glittery collar clinking.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - Character Graveyard. - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Upon hearing Yes Man announce another meeting, the Warpriest had came walking over in a rush, grinning. So, another week passed by. Wow, time certainly flew on by in this world. Not that she had a problem with it. She didn't like anyone in this world, except for Deku and Dabi. She'd seen Dabi around, but not much. As she arrived to the scene, she would sit down.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - madster - 08-11-2018

ornias approached besides toga, his gold eyes narrowed in thought. he wondered what this announcement was, and he sent a wink towards toga.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - pallid-i - 08-14-2018

One Chance
Well he held off for long enough. The leader huffed at himself for being so slow, but continued to smile nonetheless. "First thing's first, kiddos. We have a new warpriest, and his name is Esklav, so welcome him with open arms.. Or don't, but see how far that gets you." He rumbled as he looked around for the male. Where the hell was Esklav anyways? Ah oh well, there were more pressing things to list off. ""Stryker's promoted to skald as well, for his latest attempt in being a bastard and succeeding in taking over Snowbound. If that ain't promotion worthy I don't know what the hell is. Oh, and yeah.. We have taken over Snowbound, so get your rumps over there." Now what else did he have to say that was important...

The male scratched his chin before perking up again. "Oh, and it's time to celebrate, kiddos! I need one of you to host a party. Invite any clan, tell them it's a day of neutrality. No tricks, just partying. People gotta let loose sometimes, yeah?" Yes Man said with a bark of laughter. It just made sense, didn't it? He'd love to party and meet someone new. Granted, he would eventually fight them, but the present was all that mattered. "We've also gotten into a small agreement with Sunhaven. They're a trading group, so expect to see them around. Know this isn't an alliance, but seeing how they're going to feed us with information and the such, you cannot go out and attack them. Not unless they do shady shit to us first. Got it?"

// New warpriest is [member=1825]ESKLAV[/member] played by [member=7]CARKUS!?[/member]
[member=1738]Stryker[/member] has been promoted to skald
Snowbound has been taken over! You can find the thread here
Pitt will be hosting a party as celebration for earning a board
Sunhaven will be a provider of information and goods to Pitt, so no attacking them unless provoked

Final note, staff are making badges for the frontboards so a brainstorming thread will be made where we can gather ideas and vote for which one we like the most!
code by spacexual

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - miss ririchiyo - 08-14-2018

[Image: tumblr_inline_p0gf8uROU01v0ahz0_400.png]
[div style="text-align: center;"]Dabi was always late, you see. He was always last to come to a meeting, with a bored, non-sorry look on his face that spoke fucking volumes. He didn't give a fuck about anyone else but Toga, especially since he had to make sure she didn't just kill anyone. Besides, they had to find Shigaraki, too. He had heard rumors about the psychotic villain having gotten away from Snowbound. Idiot.
tags

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-15-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Oh hell yeah, Stryker got a promotion! Dante turned towards the lion with a grin as he rumbled out a congratulations. He took note of Esklav's promotion of course, however he choose to ignore it due to their previous encounter. It left a sour taste in Dante's mouth and he was absolutely the type of person to hold a grudge for petty reasons. Turning his attention back to Yes Man, Dante said, "I can hold that party if need be, Boss."

//Congrats to those promoted!
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: i'm no one | MEETING [8/11] - Stryker - 08-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  At the mention of his name, the lion trailed over and craned his head off to the side. 'It's a start...' Soon enough there had to be some sort of increase in power for him and this, for now, was something he could deal with.

//late post bc removal