Beasts of Beyond
Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting (/showthread.php?tid=457)

Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - ARGUS - 03-31-2018

&& BLOOD CLEARING - NEW BEGINNINGS!
Now, against common belief, just because her clan was basically pirates on land, didn't mean they search for treasure. While normally Gus would be all for knocking a stereotype, she thought it'd be more fun to try and build a reputation for treasure hunting here. So, she spent the morning hiding "treasure" around camp and mapping it out on different maps. So when she entered the camp, setting the few ripped pages on the ground with a grin set on her jaw and the sort of sick amusement that everyone would be getting used to by this time next week with her around- Gus spoke in a loud voice "Treasure hunts! Come get you're maps over here"

Re: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - georgie - 04-03-2018

Georgie wanted maps! Maps and treasure. “[color=#d4af37]I want a map! And treasure! Oh, this sounds so fun!” She declared, skipping close to Argus with warm brown eyes the size of the sun. She skidded to a halt, pawing with eager toes in the direction of a scrap of paper, but minding her manners and not quite snatching it up.

Re: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - Guru - 04-03-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
Well. She had nothing to do. This was a change of pace at least, so she was satisfied when she walked over and took a seat by the over-excited buffoon named Georgie. "Pass over a paper and I'll head on my way," she teased lightly. Hopefully this was something interesting and not another kid game.

Re: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - Keona. - 04-03-2018

✯ — female. typhoon. ref. bio.
Treasure hunts? That sounded like fun.  Although it was a stereotype, Keona could swear that her old crew had gone looking for treasure before.  She would have to ask her father, but she was fairly certain that many of the bedtime stories his crew had told her had always featured some sort of misfortune all for the sake of treasure.  The tiny she-kit did not really know what treasure included, if she was entirely honest.  That part had always evaded her.  It changed from story to story anyhow, and she was usually asleep by the tale's end.  Oh well.

Tripping on own paws, the child quickly followed the sound of Miss Gus' voice, not quite catching the idea of 'maps' and 'paper'.  Instead, she slid to a stop beside the others, angling her head towards where she perceived Gus to be.  "Can I?" The child kept her tone polite, but there was a pinch of pleading in her voice, hope gleaming in her sightless eyes.
code by spacexual

Re: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - ARGUS - 04-03-2018

&& BLOOD CLEARING - NEW BEGINNINGS!
Gorgie was the first one to hop over, dark eyes wide and somehow, bright. Argus couldn't help the indulgent smile on her expression as Gorgie pawed at the small group of maps she had settled next to her. Keeping polite and asking for permission first, she was honestly really cute. Reminded her a lot of Kanito before he... well.

bad thoughts - leave alone---

She gently pushed a papyrus into her eager paws. Allowing Gorgie to take it and run. The on on the map started where argus stood and would lead someplace within the border. She turned her attention to guru- a much safer place to keep her thoughts from wandering too far. And pushed another paper towards them. "Good luck the both of you! " The prize, well- they'll just have to wait & see

Argus looked down at the newest member of the typhoon and couldn't help but smile slightly. There would be an issue- with sight after all, but Argus had a little bit of leverage against that and unrolled one of the scrolls next to her for a moment. The paper showed the place treasure was hidden- not too far from the beach's end. But instead of written in ink it was marked by slight ridges on the pag. She aimed to lift koana's paw and show her the ridges "You think you can follow this one?" The ex-mother asked, keeping her voice light. If not, they could always wait for someone to go with her. But the map shouldn't lead to off the shore & within reasonable eyesight of where Argus stood

Re: Butterfly culture;; O, Treasure hunting - Guru - 04-08-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
The woman stopped for a moment, only to snatch the paper away few seconds later with a small smirk of gratitude. "I don't need luck," she cooed before she began to wander off into the underbrush to look around. Guru, in her opinion, did not need the assistance from these useless pricks, especially the perky one, but maybe they'd give away the answers easier. So, she approached Georgie unwillingly.

Aiming to grab him by the shoulder lightly, the caracal would offer a warm smile. "Hey Georgie." Her words bounced off her tongue lightly and as sweet as candy, but underneath her welcome lied some venom. "Want to pair up?"