Beasts of Beyond
TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=4172)

TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]She'd came here after her encounter with the former UA students in Snowbound. Snowbound wasn't the right place for somebody like her. It was just too peaceful there. Now- The Pitt seemed like a group she belonged in. So here she was, on their border, though she wasn't covered in blood and she had thrown her old dagger away. The thing was about to fall apart anyways.

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - pallid-i - 07-30-2018

One Chance
Upon spotting the  feline at the border, Yes Man blinked. How charming. Someone was joining and he felt a little jumpy on the inside. Not the bad kind of jumpy though, like the excited kind.. Yeah.

"Hello there, kiddo! The name's Yes Man and you're on Pitt territory. Got a name?" He wasn't going to ask for business just yet. He was just interested in getting to know the girl better first.
code by spacexual

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]As Yes Man approached, a interested gleam would grow in the young-female's yellow-eyes and a somewhat manic-grin would plaster on her maw. She would study the robotic male before she answered his question on her name.

"I'm Toga!" The pampas-cat said, blinking wildly. She had grown used to crazily blinking at others so it had become a normal thing for her to do- even if it was rather odd. She wasn't the most stable person either, so that might be excepted of her to do something not normal.

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-30-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
"You have a reason for being here, Toga?" Dante spoke in a rough tone as he came up to stand next to Yes Man, his strange tail moving back and forth as he stared down at the little pampas cat. He did take note of her blinking rapidly at the leader of course, he just made no comment on it.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - pallid-i - 07-31-2018

One Chance
He smiled back, unable to properly portray how uneasy he was suddenly feeling. He was unable to show anything other than cheeriness, which admittedly, sucks. He rolled his shoulders before he spoke up, taking note of the rapidly blinking. "Hey there Toga! I was about to ask for your business, but Dante beat me to the punch. Haha!" His eyes diverted their attention over to the male next to him and he shrugged lightly.
code by spacexual

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]She would offer a rather-crazed but friendly smile in Dante's direction, clearly not afraid of the fact that he was taller then she was. Nothing really scared her- as she was mentally insane. What a very "fun" fact about Toga. "I'm here to join if that's alright with you?" The pampas-cat would say, before looking at Yes Man, since he started speaking.

"If I'm allowed to join, can I please get a tour?" The pale-colored female would say, trying to sound more polite then insane. She didn't want to startle her possibly new-friends if she just met them.

Re: TEAR ME TO PIECES / o, joining - pallid-i - 08-01-2018

One Chance
He gulped before he said: "You know.. Dante here would love to give you a tour! He's very informative! Isn't that right Dante? I get distracted easily so I wouldn't be a very good tour guide..." If he could sweat bullets, he would be doing so right now. However, Yes Man simply bowed. "It's very nice to have you in the Pitt however, lovely miss. Welcome, welcome." He flashed her a warm smile as he forced back his unease.
code by spacexual