Beasts of Beyond
pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open (/showthread.php?tid=4143)

pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - pallid-i - 07-29-2018

One Chance
// [member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] [member=1738]Stryker[/member]

His paws were beginning to ache, but this wasn't his last stop. Nowhere near it. There were six more groups to visit and then he and Dante could rest. If only things could go faster. Alas, Yes Man had to be patient and continue on, else he wouldn't get anywhere. So now he was at the border of Snowbound, waiting for Dante yet again so they both could talk about their group and then be on their way. Simple enough, no?
code by spacexual

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-29-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Dante had never been quite this tired in his life, if he was honest, but here he was, still trudging along with Yes Man. The snow made Dante's paws blend in and he absolutely did not like the feeling of it on him. With each pawstep, he shook the flurries off of his paws and grunted as he took a seat next to the leader of The Pitt.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - Stryker - 07-29-2018

tracking for now, bump!

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - NUI HARIME - 07-30-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
strangers at the border. foreign. they smell of a strange place from far away, and they do not reek of any clan she has ever heard of before. yet she approaches all the same, a perfect picture of innocent and cheery youth, and her parasol drags behind her as she walks, tucked within her collar.

a perfect round eye flits between the two, curious. an ever persistent, small little smile is etched across her lips. it doesn't ever reach her eyes or her cheeks. they are waiting. they know what they're doing here. perhaps they have business?

"hellooo," her greeting is smooth and drawn out. "welcome to snowbound. i am nui harime, and what might your business be?"
#psychosocial.

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - Stryker - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — A male white lion lurked in the distance, neon eyes searching through the bushes in curiosity. Nui, an Eaglehunter with the capability to handle the situation, had seemed to take care of the situation for the time being, hence why he didn't step forward from the shadows to reveal himself. Instead, he stood in the background. These two that approached the border were unfamiliar to him, as was their scent. Perhaps they were loners. Even so, he stayed with hopes that something would occur. If it was a joiner, he'd simply emerge from his position and introduce himself, but if this was a different scenario, then he'd stay cloaked within the darkness of the night.

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - arcy - 07-30-2018

Izuku had heard a lot about a bunch of new groups appearing. How could he not? I mean, they were allied with one of them. It wasn't too bad, though. I mean, it was nice to see new groups, though Izuku worried, sometimes. He's not sure why he is. But .. y'know, he is. Though -- they were hard to tell apart from clans or just little groups.
Izuku had, of course, been wandering when he comes across the scene. Two strangers with strange scents -- they didn't match the scents rogues usually had. Nui is already there, but there was no harm in showing up to watch the situation unfold. I mean -- really, a lot of people just showed up to watch things, anyways. So, the dragon settles next to the smaller Nui, and tilts his head.
".. Where are you both from?" Izuku decides to ask. Their similar scent really are kind of strange, and it'd be nice to have an idea of the source. And who was Izuku to just silently watch this stuff, anymore? So, he curls his tail around his paws -- uh, his talons, sorry, sorry, still getting used to it. He curls his tail around his talons, and waits quietly to hear whatever these two strangers are here for.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-30-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
The last group to visit here was Moonlight Vale, if Atbash remembered correctly. In fact, she couldn't recall any other groups popping up besides them and Stellar Command. So hearing about two strangers on the border that shared the same scent definitely had the Hailcaller's interest. Atbash followed after Izuku, trying to ignore the small pricks of pain that went through her body as she walked over.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: pick up your bones | the pitt visiting, open - madster - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]
[size=9pt]despite his morals, henri actually didn't know that much about clans. he knew his father knew a great deal about them and their needless wars and politics that only rotted everybody's souls, but he couldn't specifically name
any of them. now, through his travels, he knew the typhoon- a pirate clan filled with egotistical folks- and snowbound, a nice little slow clan. still, snowbound had the potential to be just as bad as the others, seen as they were already polluted with a pro-war sentiment. the blind tom navigated over to brush against atbash, almost accidentally, not making eye contact with the pitt members, unable to locate them in his mind as they hadn't spoke. "who is it?" he muttered to atbash, hoping for answers from her.