Beasts of Beyond
failure find me | the pitt, visiting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: failure find me | the pitt, visiting (/showthread.php?tid=4086)

failure find me | the pitt, visiting - pallid-i - 07-28-2018

One Chance
//please don't post until [member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] posts please <33

Yes Man wasn't used to travelling far from Pitt territory, so being in a new place was disorienting. He's never been to a beach before.. Not that he recalls, anyways. So here the strange smiling tom stood, eyes wide and smile even wider as he waited for Dante to arrive. Where was the kid anyways? Did Yes Man move too fast for him? Oh dear.. Hopefully that wasn't the case.. Maybe Dante was enjoying the scenery and taking his time in arriving. Yeah, that could be it.
code by spacexual

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-28-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Indeed, Dante was enjoying the scenery. The beach was almost like a pull to home for him, and the hybrid in fact wadded in the waters as much as he could before he realized that he probably should be meeting Yes Man here soon. So Dante headed off and arrived sometime shortly after his leader. "I'm here." Dante responded roughly, his shark-shaped tail flicking.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - Luciferr - 07-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
LUCIFERUS GRIMM
the soft thrum of a similar sound to a birds wing shifted and grew steadily louder as it neared, but then what need for stealth when you weren't trying for it anyway?

Lucifer had spotted the two a ways off, sticking overhead to watch their progress as they neared the borderline before deciding to descend - those huge wings spanning for what some might like to poetically say the length and breadth of the sky - no, they were simply massive enough to carry him easily.

The great dragon shifted, bringing his four limbs up as he landed gracefully, wings shifting back away as he approached the two - they carried a similar scent, but unfamiliar, hm - a new group on the horizon?

The dragon huffed a breath of whispy smoke before inclining his head yo the two "hail strangers, your business here?"

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / CREWMATE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - PINCHER - 07-29-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher wasn't really expecting new groups to arise but he had told him to expect the unexpected. It seemed more groups had decided to rise to become noticed to the "big four" which included the Typhoon. He supposed that it wasn't so bad to see them especially if they were possible opportunities to be decent pals or new victims that his crewmates could fuck around with. Possiblities could become openings or closings, who the hell knew. Personally, Pincher wasn't all to entirely fond of allies if they were as shitty as Snowbound had been with his crew. That group had left a sour taste in his mouth after the lame excuses and lack of connection so his desire to become anything with anyone would be difficult to convince. For now, he forced himself to hold back the annoying cynical perspective of relationships with his crew as the male wondered who would dare check out a volcanic island filled with cutthroat pirates.

The dark figure had been walking around the jungle, his mind trying to mute out all the silence as he was looking for some decent wood for the ending monthly bonfire. His long tail flicked behind him as he then realized it would be his wedding as well. He raised a paw to rub the side of his head as he wondered how those two could work well without Jacob freaking out. While he dwelled in the possible plans and how they could work, he heard a voice speak ahead to the direction where the border was. Was somebody there? Curious, the muscular wildcat headed over with his long forked tongue flicking out to catch the scent. Typhoon and something else, one that he did not recognize. This caused his cyan blue eyes to narrow as he headed over, halting behind the towering figure of Lucifer as he glanced up at the dragon question two strangers.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 07-29-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
The first to approach was a dragon and Dante actually had to step back a few paces in surprise. A dragon, of all creatures, was here? That was sort of alarming, if you asked him. He's definitely going to be a set back if we decide to raid these fuckers, The hybrid thought to himself, before his green-eyed gaze slowly went to Pincher as he came over. The guy held an air of authority around him, and Dante wondered if he was the leader here. Then again, Yes Man didn't exactly hold the exact same air, and yet he was the leader of The Pitt. Strange, but true. "My name is Dante Northwest, and that is Yes Man." Dante replied to Lucifer's question, gesturing to Yes Man with a white paw. "We're from a group known as The Pitt, and we're here to offer resources." Should he be saying this on the leader's behalf? Probably not, but hey he was going with it. "We're just starting out, but we can offer shelter if need be, as well as other goods, such as a clean water supply or herbs. Whatever you need, we could probably find it." By raiding and stealing from other groups? Probably.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - charrie graveyard - 07-29-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]The Pitt? That was a strange name for a group. He had never heard of them before, but seeing as they were only starting out, that explained why. Face blank as he approached beside Pincher, the captain's son would say nothing as he silently observed the strangers, deciding it was not his place to speak for now.
tags

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - PINCHER - 07-29-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
Pincher listened with a relaxed expression slowly settling onto his face, his furrowed glare slowly sofftening as he listened to what Dante had to say. The Pitt huh? He leaned back onto his strong back haunches, allowing his weight to rest on the sand with his tail flicking lazily behind him. They were new. Small. Possible targets for fun for any of the troublemakers within the crew. The jaguar raised a paw to unsheathe a long claw, the sun faintly glinting at the edge of it as he scratched beneath his chin as he allowed his mind to race with all the outcomes. "Who's your leader? And I sure as hell know that no group would give up resources without wanting something back. The hell do you want from the Typhoon?" Pincher replied without zero hesitation, his calculative thoughts buzzing as the demigod wondered if this was a possible relationship but he needed more information than just being offered resources.

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - pallid-i - 07-30-2018

One Chance
Looks like Dante spoke up for him. How kind. Yes Man continued to smile and remain silent until his little protege stopped speaking. That's when Pincher asked for the leader, and he took a step forward, winking at him. "That's me, sport! Like Dante said, we're here to offer resources, free of charge! No strings attached, my friend. However, we're also here to tell you, the Pitt is a group that's for hire. Pay us to do something and we'll do it. If one of our grunts fails to complete a mission, the punishment is severe. We never rest until our little "adventure" is completed." He said. Pitt did business in selling slaves too, but he decided to leave that out for now. If they asked any other questions who would gladly answer them.. Because he kind of had to.
code by spacexual

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - bubblegum - 07-30-2018

[align=center]
[Image: 7f280a5c2524cfb62918733213c9d5a4-dc3bso1.gif]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
voices popped up as she walked around the territory with lynn, the harpy eagle riding on her head. he made it even harder to balance, but she let him do it anyway. the young girl slowly drew near, listening to the words curiously. she only quickened her pace at the sound of her papa's voice, stumbling over with tired eyes. she didn't want to be away from him for too long. lynn jumped off of her as she began to stumble some more, hopping behind her now instead.

she brushed up against her papa gently, nodding to connor and lucifer before fully turning her gaze to the strangers. they were simply offering resources? that was kind of them. she glanced to her papa before responding to the leader of the pitt herself. "well, the resources are appreciated either way. thank ya very much." she'd say with a nod, sniffling slightly. her flu was basically gone, but she still coughed and sneezed a bit. "you're offerin' services to anybody? like, other groups, too?" that could be problematic if they were.

Re: failure find me | the pitt, visiting - PINCHER - 07-31-2018

Pincher became rather startled when the quiet one suddenly stepped in to answer that he was the one that was the leader. Huh. He blinked, forcing himself to not believe in the stupid stigma that all leaders were the talkative ones. He himself played the facade of a comfortable leader that usually spoke first and did carry the air around him. He knew some were reserved like him but showed their true identity, something Pincher did not do and preferred it to remain that way. It was the way he had been taught and shown, believing that it was the only way one could be seen as a decent leader that was intimidating yet approachable. He tipped his silver head ever so slightly to the side as he watched the other male step forward and wink at him, causing a faint smirk to grow on his muzzle.

"Alright like my daughter said, we appreciate the resources. I'll make sure to put them to good use. However, what currency does the Pitt use for payment? Perhaps there are possible deals we can do but I do need to know what I'm getting into at first." Pincher explained, only after his daughter had inquired the other question that had been bubbling inside his head. He did wonder how the Pitt's morality lay if they had any. But the male knew that he shouldn't be too concerned or offended if the Pitt attacked them since he was used to backstabbing all the time and cheating...his crew were pirates afterall.