Beasts of Beyond
BITCHIN | no muse open thread - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BITCHIN | no muse open thread (/showthread.php?tid=395)

BITCHIN | no muse open thread - BASTILLEPAW - 03-27-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
[ so the purpose of this thread is basically to get ppl talking and interacting with one another with no pressure to write a lot!! so basically 2-3 liners to stimulate conversation and meeting yeye ]

Bastille has a headache again, and was starting to go stir crazy, honestly. The throbbing in his skull usually put him on edge, and so he went prowling towards the main lobby, telling as he went, ”Yo! We’re playing a game. Gather around and start makin’ friends while I figure out what the game will be.”

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - Sympathy - 03-27-2018

A game? The only game Ten was familiar with was football, but considering Bast didn't have a ball with him, that probably wasn't the game. The satellite headed girl followed after him. "Sounds nice."

code by spacexual

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 03-27-2018

[Image: xWinQeE.gif]
I'VE BEEN WRITING ON YOUR GHOST PAGE, BABE — Ears pricking at the sound of the Fireball's voice, the husky would make his way over somewhat reluctantly. A game huh? Well, as long as no one was making out with each other or something, he supposed he had nothing better to do. "If it's spin the bottle- I'm out. I'm not kissing clanmates I just met." — I'VE BEEN WAITING BY YOUR GRAVE
[size=8pt]tags

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - ghostpact - 03-27-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
"I'm confused. Is the game making friends or... y'know what, nevermind." Immortal joined the group anyway. His ears twitched as he glanced at Mementomori and grinned, "Heh, what? You're afraid of some smooches from a stranger?" He made kissy noises at the canine.
code by spacexual

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - Character Graveyard. - 03-27-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
A game? The last time Luna ever played an actual game was when her brother was still around. So the female found herself walking over to the small group of her other Clanmates. "I'll join in unless it's spin-the-bottle." Lunafreya said.

opps, low muse.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - Sympathy - 03-27-2018

"I couldn’t kiss anyone. Still, it’s an interesting game." she hummed, speaker cracking just a bit. Kissing a gal with no face didn’t sound appealing, she thinks.

code by spacexual

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 03-27-2018

[Image: xWinQeE.gif]
I'VE BEEN WRITING ON YOUR GHOST PAGE, BABE — Giving Immortal a sideways glare, a frown appeared on the husky's muzzle. "Yes...? I'm not kissing people I don't know! That's just weird, man. You saying you would?" If people wanted to kiss strangers, it wasn't any of his business, but he refused. That was just... gross.— I'VE BEEN WAITING BY YOUR GRAVE
[size=8pt]tags

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - BASTILLEPAW - 03-27-2018

[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Bast arched a brow, snorting slightly at the clear disdain for spin-the-bottle. "Yeah, okay; no spin the bottle, I got it." He rolled his eyes, and then gave HD a look. "Making friends is part of the game. Don't question my logic," he huffed, but it was clear he wasn't really bothered. He liked HD well enough. "Alright, how about... two truths and a lie? That's good for, like, bonding and shit."

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - ghostpact - 03-27-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Immortal shrugged, "Whatever, man. Your loss." Given the chance, he would probably do more than kiss a stranger if they were attractive enough, but obviously nothing like that would happen. He glanced at 10, then looked to Bastille. "Oh, yeah, that's a great game! I'll go first." He didn't wait for objections, might as well dive in. "Alright. Once I set a human building on fire, my favorite color is red, and I can play the bass."
code by spacexual

Re: BITCHIN | no muse open thread - BASTILLEPAW - 04-04-2018

[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 9px"]
Bastille arched a brow, not at all surprised that HD was up first. That was basically as expected. After a pause, he supplied idly, "You can't play the bass."