Beasts of Beyond
check it — o - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: check it — o (/showthread.php?tid=392)

check it — o - ghostpact - 03-27-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Immortalhd was quite excited to show his skill he showed at the border before joining. He absolutely believed Bast's declaration of the sort of initiation new members had to take, which was dancing and he was master at that. Unfortunately, he couldn't get his paws on a radio before, but he hoped it worked well enough for Starry. What he did have was his confidence and that was just as good. Lifting his paw, he tapped on the door he learned to be the leader's room. Well, he did hope it wasn't vacant because he was sure he already looked around for the dude. "Starman! I gotta show you somethin or whatever."

[member=130]Starrynight ![/member]
code by spacexual

Re: check it — o - Character Graveyard. - 03-27-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
To be honest, Luna didn't really know much of her skills or powers aside from her air elemental power- which could be very useful for cleaning or pushing someone away if it was needed or perhaps putting out a fire.

The female heard Immortalhd calling out for Starrynight and she curiously got to her paws, heading over to her Clanmate, wondering what he was going to tell the Astral Seraph.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: check it — o - BASTILLEPAW - 03-27-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Bast really hoped this was what he thought it was. He'd almost forgotten the joke he'd told HD upon accepting the newcomer into Ascendants; even more so, he'd forgotten that he'd said he should show Starry his "entrance dance". He had a killer headache, but like hell he was going to miss this -- radio and probably loud music be damned. He could kick himself for the added suffering later; this was too good.

He stop beside Luna with a shit-eating grin, eyeing HD idly. "I'm sure Starry is going to love it," he drawled, evenly, "Yours was probably one of the best I've seen." He gave a solemn nod, as if this were serious business.

Re: check it — o - Starrynight ! - 03-31-2018

//OOC

Since choosing the control room as his personal residence, Starrynight was trying hard to familiarize himself with the various screens, buttons, and switches stretched across the far wall. With some effort and help from larger NPCs he'd righted the toppled chairs to a standing position. With some blankets and a pillow, he'd transformed the chair into his bed. It was comfy!

The Astral Seraph had been snoozing on his bed, a catnap admittedly taking longer than he had planned, when HD's call startled him awake. A dull thud could be heard from behind the door, followed by a short yelp. He'd fallen out of his chair! Momentarily scrambling on the ground, he pushed himself to his paws, shaking out his pelt before trotting to the door. Who could it be? He recognized the voice, at least. He should work on that.

Leaping up, the handle was yanked down as he nudged the door open wide enough for his head and antlers to fit through. There was already a crowd outside! "Sorry! Didn't mean to take so long!" he apologized quickly. "Is something wrong?"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: check it — o - ghostpact - 03-31-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Immortal glanced at Bastillepaw and grinned, shruging. "Yeah, I know, no big deal." He looked for Luna for a moment and offered a lazy wave of his paw for acknowledgment. Good, he had other people watching too. That was better than what he would've hoped for. His left ear had swiveled to listen to the sound of Starry as he'd probably fallen off something and then finally opened the door and he looked down at the cat. "No, nothin' wrong. But I gotta show you my dance. Y'know, the new member initiation-whatever thing. Bast already saw it, but he said I should show you once I got the chance. Okay, here goes." In the same manner as he had the first time, he'd started out bobbing his head to an imaginary song in his head before going all out. The moves, in the end, ranged from appearing he'd been chasing a red laser light to trying shake away bugs from his pelt. He had a little extra since the border, but he figured that was okay. The more, the better. It several moments of his moves and quiet huffs of a made-up beat before he stopped, paw in the air before taking an exaggerated bow.
code by spacexual

Re: check it — o - BASTILLEPAW - 04-01-2018

[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
”Hey, Starry,” he greeted with a nod, still smirking as he eyed HD. He hadn’t expected his joke to get this far, but he was in full support of it. Well, there was always the risk of their cheerful leader deciding to make this a real thing, but at least Bast would never have to do it himself. He shot Starry a cheeky grin as HD started doing his thing, evidently enjoying himself.

He couldn’t help it — he started laughing midway through. HD simply looked ridiculous, and besides, Bast’s headache had faded. He actually didn’t feel like shit, and this was fucking hilarious. ”Bravo,” he huffed when HD finished, grinning.

Re: check it — o - Character Graveyard. - 04-01-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
A dance? How interesting. As HD began to show his dance to Starrynight, she allowed a small smile to form on her maw and she put her paws together as if she was clapping. "Very nice, HD." Luna said.

oof, low muse.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: check it — o - Starrynight ! - 04-03-2018

//OOC

Starrynight was completely baffled and bewildered- that much was obvious from his expression. Initiation? What initiation? "The... the what?" His voice was a mumble under his breath as he stared at the strange dance HD began. Eventually the confusion melted away, replaced with an entranced awe as he watched his fellow member leap about. This was really cool. Sitting back on his haunches, magenta eyes carefully tracked the other male, a dorky grin spreading across his face. They were both enjoying themselves, it seemed.

With his huffing and puffing end to the show, the Astral Seraph had a ridiculously wide smile. He burst into a fit of giggles before clapping along with Lunafreya. "Wow, HD! That was really cool! But, um... What initiation are you talking about? When did we start doing that?" His head cocked to the side, the charms tied around his antlers swaying.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: check it — o - ghostpact - 04-03-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
Immortal beamed at the attention he received for his performance, bordering on smug. He was sure he'd been the best and while he hadn't seen anyone else's dance, he was still sure of it. No one else looked like they were capable of busting out any kind of moves like he had. The serval moved to take another overzealous bow when the smile immediately dropped from his face and his gaze snapped back to Starry. "Wait. What." Bastillepaw lied to him!? He squinted at the fireball then, not exactly glaring, but looking at him with skepticism now before attempting to look nonchalant. No, he didn't have to let everyone know the kid tricked him. He wasn't embarrassed, he liked performing! "Oh, psh, yeah. What I meant to say is it was an idea of mine. I think it would be cool, yeah? I was just. Showing off my dance, y'know, maybe to convince you. Bast thought it was a pretty good idea, too."
#psychosocial.

Re: check it — o - BASTILLEPAW - 04-04-2018

[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 9px"]
Bastille leveled HD with a shit-eating grin, evidently not at all sorry for his trick. He wasn't really a trickster in nature, but hey -- HD had walked right into that one. Bast had meant to be a sarcastic shit with his dancing initiation; it was not nearly close to his fault that HD had taken him at his word and gone for it. At that point, well... why stop now instead of suggest he show Starry? It was a prank that had really developed on its own, lacking his deliberate scheming, but Bast thought it was hilarious all the same.

"Oh, yeah. You know me, Starry-- I'm a big fan of dancing, and shit," he drawled flatly, a hint of an amused smirk inching up. "HD is just full of brilliant ideas."