Beasts of Beyond
fading again — p, luna - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: fading again — p, luna (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Pages: 1 2

fading again — p, luna - ghostpact - 03-26-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Immortalhd was already feeling a drag in his joy of being in the new group. It really didn't have to do with them. No, the members were great and he felt really welcomed. He just wasn't used to such a calm atmosphere and he still could not find a lighter. Gods above, he just wanted to light one thing on fire. It didn't have to be the field surrounding their home. Just something. Though, it would be quite fun to a fire on that skill. He blinked and shook his head. Bad thought, that was a lot of life he'd be disrupting. Plus, the aftermath wouldn't look as nice as the field did at the moment. With a groan, he stood and paced the room. All around, the lull in activity (at least what he was used to) made the serval quite antsy. Finally when it got to be too much, he quickly made his way outside and just took off. He could run off the built up anticpation. Or, he hoped so. At least, he would run until he got too tired or his paws were sore.

//sorry, it's kinda blegh [member=198]Lunafreya,[/member]
code by spacexual

Re: fading again — p, luna - Character Graveyard. - 03-26-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had thought that The Ascendants would be a nice, pleasant group and she had been correct. Everyone seemed to be nice, but it felt like there was something missing. Like a gap in her emotions.

A few hours ago, she had woken from a good night's sleep and got an early start to the day. The white feline took note of her Clanmate lounging about nearby. "Hi." Luna murmured.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: fading again — p, luna - ghostpact - 04-01-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
Immortal perked up, stopping in his path to glance over his shoulder at whoever was speaking. He'd seen her around, but never really spoke directly to her. "Yo! Luna or something, right? How's your mornin' or whatever?" Shit, he hadn't had any small talk in a while and he was a little weird about it. Oh well.
#psychosocial.

Re: fading again — p, luna - Character Graveyard. - 04-02-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Luna always stuck with small-talk. She didn't think it was a bad habit, but maybe others did. Ever since her family left her, she never had much to say to anyone at all.

"Good." The snowy-white female said, sky-blue eyes focusing on HD. "And how has your morning been?" She asked, her head slightly tilting to the side.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: fading again — p, luna - ghostpact - 04-02-2018

DAMN DUDE
"Pfft, bo-o-ring. I can't find anything to do." He hadn't tried very hard in looking, but he till felt it was justified to complain about. "If I had a lighter or somethin' it would definitely make this morning way better. Do you happen to know where one is, by chance?" Immortal wasn't exactly expecting anything out of the question as if he couldn't find anything himself, why would anyone else find it? It's not like they were better at investigating than him, right?
#psychosocial.

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Hmm, he was bored? And looking for a match? Concern bubbled up in Lunafreya's stomach, she pushed it down. "Uh, no. I don't. Sorry." Lunafreya said, shuffling her paws. "There's other things to do though!" The female suggested.
space
#psychosocial.

DAMN DUDE
Immortal sighed, brows raising a moment as he shrugged and glanced aside. Well, that sucked. "No worries. A problem for another day." He blinked and shook his head, looking back toward her and tilting his head slightly. "Other things to do? Like what?" He did wonder if they had games lying around, anything at all. Sure, he could go patrol or do something productive, but he chose this day to be his day off and so he wouldn't be doing anything that required work.
#psychosocial.

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
"Well.." She began. "I'm pretty sure I saw a game lying around here. I think it was probably "Monopoly" or "Sorry". Dunno to be honest." The feline said, shrugging her shoulders before she got to her paws. "Why don't we go look for a game to play? A game would be better than a match." Luna said, attempting to make a little joke.
space
#psychosocial.

DAMN DUDE
"Dude, Monopoly! If it's Monopoly, we're definitely playing. Best game there is." Immortal paused a moment, squinting at her. Unfortunatally, she was right. For different reasons, though. Games were a lot of fun because it required playing with other people. Burning things was hardly a group activity. He laughed and shrugged again, "True. Alright, where'd you see these games?"
#psychosocial.

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
"I think I saw Monopoly around Starry's room, just right outside. If not, it'll be somewhere around here." The female feline said, walking over the staircase and waiting for HD by them, gesturing her Clanmate over with a flick of her tail.
space
#psychosocial.