Beasts of Beyond
PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 (/showthread.php?tid=3699)

Pages: 1 2 3

PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ROSEMARY - 07-22-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX
It felt strange to stand under the glass dome to give out weekly tasks, though she wisely refrained from standing on Pincher's rostrum. Her two smaller eyes looked up, watching tiger sharkes as they passed above, though her main eyes remained fised on the area around her. Thus far, a few people managed to drift in, and she supposed she delayed starting the informal gathering long enough. If she still didn't know what to say after this quiet, unsettling pause then she doubted it would ever come to her.

"Anyone who would like a weekly task, please come over here!" the ocelot called out, her raspy voice failing to carry far on its own. But she circumvented this by using her air magic to push the sound out farther on the wind, allowing anyone loitering on the beach to hear her call.

[ once you've finished with your ic weekly task, you can ask for an ooc prompt ! ]

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - rochelle - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]Fischer quite liked the feeling of the glass dome, for if you looked directly into it, you almost felt like you were just floating in the ocean. She often considered what it would be like to be a sea creature, folding in and out of the coral and the undertow. To be a part of the water, to live and take in the ocean every day. It would've just made sense if the gods had just made her a fish, and yet, she was a wolf. Instead, she ate the fish, drank the water. It was fulfilling that way, and so the glass aquarium was a little way for her to escape into that fantasy.

Her soft amber brown eyes glanced towards where Rosemary was, and she smiled gently, then pursed her lips a little. "I'd like one, please, Rosemary." The lupine murmured politely.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - MARCELLUS - 07-22-2018

HEARTFELT PROMISES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
Now he's never done a weekly tasks before so this would be his very first one, ever, but he was totally down to do one as long as his task wasn't something completely ridiculous. The male would come up at the sound of Rosemary's call, limping over to a spot where he would choose to take a seat and watch as tasks were given. He had a ton of question such of as the main one being on how to do weekly tasks in general or what was even a weekly tasks, but he'd find out soon enough. "I'll take one." He called out to the high position, his tone mellow. If he got something like having to chase a bear then he was going to freak, he would be dead meat in seconds. His mind went instantly to the worst thoughts he could think of but the male pushed them up, looking up at Rosemary and waiting for his task to be given.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - goodsprings - 07-22-2018

CAPTAINPAW
✯ — YOUNG LOVERS AND THEY ARE NOT SLEEPING
space
just as marcellus, this would also be captainpaw's first weekly task. he was sure of himself that he culd handle any duty given to him to help the crew. he only hoped it was a fun one.

the call for weekly tasks had not been immediately close to where cap had been at the time, but due to rosemary's use of powers he had heard her, and followed the source. he had imagined her much closer for how clear her voice came out, and ended up getting lost on a multitude of times before deciding to trail after an npc following the same voice.

"i'm old enough to have one, right?" he would assume due to recent events that his age could be  deciding factor. he couldn't have special cake. he couldn't swim alone. hopefully though being a beta, though still fresh and young, would allow him this.

space
✯ — male. the typhoon. easy. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - jacob w.c. - 07-23-2018

the subtle grace of gravity
[align=center]
code by spacexual
Jacob, generally speaking, adored weekly tasks. He liked feeling as though he was useful, even if he couldn't always do the things everyone else could. He'd had a few rough ones in the past but they'd all worked out for the most part. So, when he heard the four eyed feline calling out for them once again this week, he made his way over with a light smile on his maw and settled down, his entire body seeming to relax a bit when his bad legs were allowed a moment of rest. "I'd like one too, Rosemary, if it wouldn' be no trouble for ya'," he called.
the heavy weight of stone

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-23-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Honestly if Caesar was honest, Rosemary seemed like the type who would actually give good tasks, unlike the flower crowns Pincher made him do a couple weeks ago. "Throw one at me, Rose." Caesar said as he came over with a nod to her.
#psychosocial.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - deimos - 07-23-2018

[Image: tumblr_opwgzxenNS1tvso1qo1_540.gif]
DELDRACH
FEMALE — LIONESS — LONER
[div style="background-color: #210808; color: #9B5151; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Deldrach padded over. She didn't say anything. From what she could tell, weekly tasks was something that everyone participated in. "I'll take one."

mobile fook

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - PINCHER - 07-23-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher was a rather busy man but he didn't mind helping with doing weekly tasks. The muscular ash gray jaguar stalked after Deldrach, his half-lidded glacier blue eyes locked onto the familiar figure of Rosemary. He liked his sister and was sure she would do great with task giving as he murmured "I'll take one." He raised a large ivory white paw to rub his left eye since he had just woken up from an accidental nap on his paperwork hours.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ROSEMARY - 07-23-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX

She blinked, and suddenly it seemed like more than half a dozen spilled out before her for a task. "Ahhh, bear with me everyone, let's just... [member=1371]FISCHER, R.[/member] could you hold a first aid class for the children and bettas? Just how to deal with minor problems and when they should get an adult for help," she started with, a little bit overwhelmed by how many people showed up. When she first volunteered, she imagined only a few would come up at a time - after all, she doubted she'd attracted the same crowd as Pincher. Regardless, she signed up to do them, and do them she would!

"[member=1489]MARCELLUS[/member] I'd appreciate it if, perhaps, you could gather some intelligence on Tanglewood, but don't get yourself in any trouble! [member=1599]CAPTAINJACK ![/member] I think it'd be good for you to take a look at one of our territory's prime locations; see if you can discover something hidden in them; if you need a place to start, I wouldn't be surprised if the temple had a few trapdoors," she started with, her ears flicking. She knew those two were a little bit more chaotic than the rest of the group, so hopefully, the adventurous nature of the tasks satisfied them. Turning to [member=112]jacob w.c.[/member] to give the next task, she stated simply, "Find someone to dress up in these odd... clothes of yours. Don't look at me, though, I have no interest in human garments."

Frowning slightly as her attention drifted to Caesar, she found herself annoyed she needed to waste brainpower on the demon. "Alright, [member=590]CAESAR CIPHER.[/member] will be in charge of terrifying Atbash this week. You attacked her so bad that Jacob got pissed, right? Well, show her what you're capable of as an enemy," she told him, supposing she might as well put his brutish tendencies to good use. Pincher definitely seemed to consider Snowbound a new enemy, so Rosemary thought this made a good opportunity to see what the fire demon was capable of.

Turning to the lioness, she nodded. "Alright, [member=185]deldrach[/member] why don't you decide which division to join and complete the blood division ceremony?" she suggested, knowing that one person recently completed the tradition. Looking over at her brother, she thought for a bit before she replied to him with a trace of amusement in her voice, "Hmm, [member=66]PINCHER[/member] how about you host a class on getting the perfect beach body?"

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - jacob w.c. - 07-25-2018

//i made my weekly task so could i get an ooc prompt for this week too?