Beasts of Beyond
It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller (/showthread.php?tid=349)

It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]
[tr][td][Image: avatar_64eca7575bc7_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_10cbf1410e94_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_2f943f37ef6c_128.pnj]
[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] It had been a decent trip from Tanglewoods to The Ascendants but Phobeus was beginning to get tired and rather sore to be honest. He'd fallen out of a few trees while visiting Tanglewoods and his ribs were very bruised right now..but he kept going because he was running on pure adrenaline right now. The clouded leopard would skid to a halt by the piss soaked line, giggling softly as he tried to push a few bad puns out of his head. "Hey, my new dudes! My name is Phobeus the rad and I'm a traveller that would really appreciate staying here for a bit so if y'all could let me be here then that'd be fantastic!"

He really wasn't sure what to do now, nobody had really shown up at his last introduction so he had..sort of made himself part of Tanglewoods for a while and now he was here! "It is certainly delightful to meet y'all, I look forwards to being clanmates for however long I happen to be here!".[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - Starrynight ! - 03-25-2018

//OOC

Strolling the territory was never short of surprises. Often there was a stranger waiting, another friendly face waiting to join the Ascendants. It was one of his favorite things. When skirting past the flower field, he momentarily stopped to sniff at a newly bloomed wildflower when he heard Phoebus' shout. The call was loud and clear, sending the Astral Seraph running in eagerness to meet the source. A newcomer! But it sounded like he didn't plan on staying for long? That was odd- and sad.

Coming to a halt before the traveler, Starrynight's head cocked upward to meet the leopard's eyes as a grin spread across his face. "Hello! My name is Starrynight, Astral Seraph of the Ascendants! It's a pleasure to meet you, Phoebus!" A brief frown flickered across his features. "But you don't plan on staying? Why not?"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]

[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] Phobeus would give the leader a smile and a respectful nod as he approached, curious as to what he would do. The clouded leopard would watch him with an inquisitive gaze and let out a quiet 'aah' of understanding at the end of what he spoke.
"It is definitely a pleasure to meet ya, my dude. The reason I'm not staying is because I'm a traveller! I want to explore the world, or as much of it as I can, so I'm always on the move. Don't be worried though, I'll be here for a bit and then I'll keep visiting after I leave!"

Being a traveller was difficult, it involved getting really muddy and not really having shelter or food on some days but it was really rewarding and..it was simply Phobeus's life goal to travel the world. [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - ghostpact - 03-25-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Well, the friendly faces just kept showing. It was such a nice and fresh change. Immortal took his time approaching, not in as much as a hurry as Starry had been. Yeah, the new guy did say he wouldn't be around for the long run, but he defintely wasn't going anywhere in the next few minutes, he didn't need to rush. As he finally stepped up to the two and watched the clouded leopard, he realized he finally had someone that shared his eye level. With a small smile, he piped up. "Explore the world? Where you been so far, dude?" He was sure he caught the guy's name, Phobeus the something. Dad? Grad? Something of that sort, he was sure. Eh, he could ask again later. There were more important things being discussed. He glanced at Starry beside him for a moment then quickly returned his attention, like the mutated feline had reminded him to introduce himself. "Uh, Immortalhd. Coruscare. By the by." That was a funny phrase. "You can call me HD, or whatever."
code by spacexual

Re: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]

[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] Phobeus would give the new dude a smile, eyeing him curiously for a few second before his ears would twitch and he listened to what he was saying. "I've been to a bunch of places, this big city and a coastal town were my favourites though. I'm just coming here after being come for three months, I'm looking forwards to exploring the clans. I've already been to the delightful clan of Tanglewood!" It was nice meeting new people, especially if they were people that Phobeus would be spending a while with.
"It's great to meet you, I'm Phobeus the rad dude."

The title seemed slightly self congratulatory but Pho liked it.
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: It's wednesday my dudes | o, traveller - BASTILLEPAW - 03-25-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Tanglewood was alright, Bastille supposed. He had yet to meet any of their members, and had really only heard about Starry's initial impression of their leader. Overall, the warlike groups sounded much more to be Bast's style, but he had no urge to run off and join one. Much as Starry's peaceful ways didn't appeal to him, he was comfortable in this odd little home. He had started to actually feel something for the place, which was not something he could say he'd experienced before. It was... nice.

As he joined the group, his ice blue stare swept over the stranger before he nodded. "Yo," he supplied, "I'm Bast." Phoebus seemed interesting enough, and had lived a lifestyle similar to his own and Echo's, it sounded like. He could respect the need to travel, though Bast had always done it out of necessity, not desire. He glanced at Starry, assuming the leader would be much better at showing the guy around, and added idly, "Maybe you could help us make a map of the territory, and the nearby areas, if you've seen a lot of them."