Beasts of Beyond
LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 4/1 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 4/1 (/showthread.php?tid=259)

LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 4/1 - Starrynight ! - 03-21-2018

//sorry that it's late

Other Clans seemed to be hosting something called 'weekly tasks,' where members came forward and the one hosting would give out things to do. It seemed simple and easy enough, as well as fun! Why not give it a try?

Starrynight stepped out to the center of the Grand Circle, an excited smile spreading across his maw as he called out. "Hey, everybody, I'm gonna host something called weekly tasks! You come to me and I'll give out a task to anybody who's willing to take one. We can do it every week, too, so that we always have something to do! Come get one if you want one!"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 3/25 - BASTILLEPAW - 03-21-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Bastille supposed he might as well make himself useful. He didn't like to spend too much time in Starry's presence, loud and excitable as the leader was, but he also didn't mind the guy. Sometimes he amused himself with the thought that just maybe being around someone so pleasant would start to influence Bast to be a better person. (Unlikely; he knew he was damned from the day he was born, what with the number of fucked up souls crammed together to create his own. It was just a matter of time before he crashed and burned like the rest of them, but hey -- he could always pretend.)

And so, as the leader called for attention, Bast was there. Weekly tasks were a familiar concept to him, a vague reminder of his earliest months of life. "I'll take one," he said, to the point.

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 3/25 - Starrynight ! - 03-23-2018

//OOC

Momentarily trapped in the best-case-scenario fantasy that he’d be swarmed with eager faces willing to accept a task, soon filling the Clan with hard workers, he hadn’t noticed Bastille until he said something. Snapped out of his thoughts, a toothy grin spread across his face as his tail twitched excitedly. Did it surprise him that Bastille was the first to appear? Not in the least. “Hi, Bastille!” he greeted cheerfully. “Do you think you can get started with cleaning this place up? Get all the vines off the walls or pick up scattered papers, or fix tossed furniture. You can ask for help if you want!”

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 3/25 - BASTILLEPAW - 03-25-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Cleaning up didn't sound horrible; there wasn't too much forced contact, no awful bonding attempts with new members, and it was a nice, active task. Sounded good enough to him. "Cool," he drawled, offering a nod before he was off. It was almost in hindsight that he called over his shoulder on the way out, "Later, Starry."

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 3/25 - ghostpact - 03-27-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Well, that certainly sounded like fun. The tasks, not the cleaning. Immortal sauntered up as Bast was just leaving with his new job. "Hey, yo. I want a task." Because it wasn't fair to sit around and mooch off people without doing his own fair share, that much he knew.
code by spacexual

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 3/25 - Sympathy - 03-27-2018

"And me as well." Ten chimed in as she padded up next to HD. The concepts kf weekly tasks were very new to her, but by the sound of it they could be beneficial. Plus her metal paws had been itching to keep busy. She tilted her camera at Starry, focusing on him.

code by spacexual

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 4/1 - Starrynight ! - 03-28-2018

//OOC

As he waved farewell to Bastillepaw, 10 and HD's approach brightened his smile. It seemed a lot of people were eager to try out something new! After the volunteer to accept tasks, Starrynight briefly puckered his lips as he thought, the charms on his double-laced necklace clinking softly while he shifted. "Uh, HD, can you maybe go down into the complex downstairs and set up some arrows and signs? It's like a maze down there! Just label the hallways and have arrows of the same color leading to the staircase! If you would. Bring some people with you in case you get lost!" Anything would do. Even paper with pencil marks scribbled down on them- or he could put some thought into it and make careful cardboard cutouts. He couldn't wait to see what he ended up with! The Astral Seraph then turned to 10, tail flicking eagerly. "10, if you wouldn't mind, do you think you could tend to the flower field? Maybe water some of the ones that look thirsty, or pluck some weeds! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun." Starrynight took great pride in the field. It was a big attraction for newcomers- most of them were found exploring the field and smelling the newly bloomed flowers. It was where he'd met 10, too! He was sure she wouldn't mind going back there. It was a relaxing task.

Re: LOOKING UP // weekly tasks 3/21 - 4/1 - ghostpact - 03-28-2018

"DAMN DUDE." tags
Immortal waved his paw with a shrug, and a smile. "Easy peasy, Starman. You got it. I'll get right on it." With a hop, he left in the direction needed.
code by spacexual