Beasts of Beyond
TWISTED — seven - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: TWISTED — seven (/showthread.php?tid=17888)

TWISTED — seven - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-05-2023

[ [member=17923]Seven[/member] ]
Everything had changed.

Deep within his chest, Cory felt a sickening, twisting feeling. The entire time he’d been gone that feeling hadn’t stopped, and it didn’t seem any closer now. As he sat, not too far from where Seven lived, his mind whirled with a million emotions. Aesior was comatose. He had a child and Cory would never know them. He had ruined that right out the gate. As usual, the dragon fucked up. What a disappointment.

So, how did he deal with that?

Cory had went out and gathered a bunch of new plants, more of which were herbs, and he was sitting there testing his memory of them. So far, it seemed to be going well.
code by spacexual

Re: TWISTED — seven - Seven - 03-05-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
WE KNOW WHAT YOU WHISPER!
Between Cory's return and the various words thrown back and forth like knives, Seven had little time to find the dragon. She had enough time to think on what she said, and how she said it. Perhaps it was time to... at least try to reconcile.

Slowly she descended the stairs from her porch, sniffing the air and looking for any dragon outlines. It took some time, but she found him. And the smell of herbs gave way to what he was doing.

"Corrupttimelines." she started, voice low. She didn't know if he wanted her around, anyway. "Could I have a word with you?"
SEVEN - BLIND TIGRESS - SHADOW REGENT OF TANGLEWOOD
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: TWISTED — seven - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-05-2023

The familiar figure of Seven caught his eye from the corner before he had even heard her voice. He cringed a bit as her words stung like daggers, remembering how everyone had come down on him. He deserved it, sure, but that made the words hurt no less. Even if he deserved to be belittled and talked down to, it was hard to deal with that after being struck by one of the biggest disappointments of his entire life. He daughter something so hard and so fast, but it would never be his. He would never find what he was searching for, and nobody could really understand that.

Sure. Have a seat if you like,” he told her, tapping down beside him upon a large blanket he had brought. It wasn’t large enough to do him much good, but it would be of a decent size for Seven if she wished to use it. His eyes peered up from his herbs, but he remained silent as he awaited a response. He had done enough damage today.
code by spacexual

Re: TWISTED — seven - Seven - 03-09-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Mhh. Thank you." She nodded, taking a seat on the blanket. She was used to sitting on fabrics now -- long ago it'd been to overwhelming for her to sit on anything that wasn't solid. And she was silent for a long moment, trying to find the right words to use.

"What're you moving about?" She mumbled, eying his outline. Seven was, again, silent as she waited for him to respond. She knew that, eventually, she'd have to apologize. But at the very least, she'd had to pad it out.
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: TWISTED — seven - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-09-2023

As Seven took her seat, Cory picked up a bundle of marigold. His eyes were trained o the ground beneath him, intentionally diverting his gaze from hers. He didn’t want to look into her blind eyes, especially since he knew she could see the outlines of his movements. She would think he was pathetic, Cory was sure of that. It took a moment for him to even process she thanked him for the seat, to which he nodded his head. Then, he turned and swept up some meat, nudging them towards her. “If you’re hungry, you can help yourself. I can’t eat it all alone,” he insisted, just before diverting his attention back to his herbs.

His flimsy limbs grasped some lavender as he awaited for what she would have to say. He began to sort them, from smallest to shortest, as he glanced her way. When she inquired what he was doing, a small sigh parted from his maw. “I wish I knew. Aimlessly sorting is the best way I can describe it,” he responded.

code by spacexual

Re: TWISTED — seven - Seven - 03-10-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Though she couldn't see the meat, she smiled gratefully and shrugged. "I'll keep that in mind." She hummed, insistent on watching his movements. She could tell he was trying to not look at her, and at that time she didn't care. She wouldn't want to look at her either. For a moment, she looked away, then looked back. Aimlessly sorting. "A good way to kill time and distract the mind..." She took in a breath, then shook her head.

"I wanted to apologize for my words. It has been a very stressful few weeks, more so these past few days." She rumbled, her smile falling. "I did not mean to get aggressive or accusing." Or did she? There was some dark part of her, a part from a past she left behind, that didn't want to apologize.
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: TWISTED — seven - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-10-2023

As Seven spoke, he nodded his head gingerly. “I missed my plants. I’m lucky someone was kind enough to keep them alive while I was away,” he replied, a genuine tone drifting into his voice as he set the bunch of lavender down. A soft smile trapezed his lips as he nodded his head. Then, he glanced towards her once more just to hear her words and watch her smile fall.

Her, apologize? Cory didn’t understand.

Well. I have no ill feelings to hold towards you, I brought all of this upon myself really…” he trailed off, a sad gleam in his eye as he stopped sorting his herbs. Then, he shook his head and his head swiftly dropped. The things he experienced were beginning to take a toll upon his mind. Everything was so heavy and he couldn’t take it anymore.

Tears brimmed in his eyes as he stared at the ground, hopeless. How his breaths hitched in his chest at the mere thought. He regretted leaving so badly. If he had known the things that would unravel in his absence, he would have never left. The mistake was made and not even Dherog would allow him forgiveness.

I’m a failure. A fuck up. I…If he doesn’t make it he’s never going to know….” he heaved as he spoke, tears streaming down his scaly cheeks. The sobbing that followed uncontrollable, as he finally found himself admitting how he really felt. The words were sputtered and fast, but he had little control over the manner in which they tumbled past his lips.

He’s never going to know how much I love him. How much I dreamt of him every single time I closed my eyes. How much sleep I lost wondering what he was doing and if he was okay. He’s never going to know I didn’t mean to abandon him,” he wailed, dropping his face to the ground as he sobbed uncontrollably. Then, as if a switch flipped, he forced himself to stop crying. The dirt beneath him shifted as he dug his claws in and trembled in place.

Forgive me…forgive me….I’m so sorry…” he muttered, glancing up and then back at the ground again.

I just wanted to find her.
code by spacexual