Beasts of Beyond
she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner (/showthread.php?tid=17879)

she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - tanglewoodian - 03-05-2023

The faint sound of steps could be heard as she made her way to a clearly marked boarder. The beautiful woman was finally free of her siblings. Free from Blood's killer tendencies and Night's ego. She loved them both. She truly did, but she felt smothered and trapped. She hated that feeling most of all.

Hate is far to strong a word.

The words of her mother echoed in her mind and she stopped dead at the boarders edge. Her pelt was shiny and clean. Swirling cotton candy optics watched the lands past the boarder as she slowly sat. Back straight, tail curled neatly, and head high. Regal and propper.

You are a lady. A future queen. Act like it.

She knew her pride was long gone. The three vampiric cubs the only members. Blood made sure of that after father betrayed them. She chose her brothers over her rank and that was it. They left only for Blood to kill the pride one by one. It was a mess. Then Night and Blood started fighting and she left.

Enough was enough. So here she was. All alone and she was tired of wandering. So there was a group here and she would join it. One way or another. She had to.

actions | "speech" | attacking
broke as hell, but blessed with beauty

Re: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-05-2023

Corrupttimelines was still trying to adjust.

His brain was overwhelmed with emotions. His body was sore and tired, and the wear of time had begun to creep upon him. It was difficult to deal with everything burdening the weary dragon at once, but he was determined to get through this. A year Aesior and Vintara had went without him, and unless he should be struck dead that would not happen again.

As he lumbered across the lands of his home, an unfamiliar scent wafted the air. His eyebrow cocked upwards as he followed it, only to stumble across a face he had never seen before. Defensively, he approached, eyes fixated upon them. “Name and business?
code by spacexual

Re: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - tanglewoodian - 03-05-2023

Adjusting to a new life was something they both had to endure. Butterfly knew this fact to be true and the lioness was bracing for her new life. Bracing for her chance to start over again. It was what she was came here for and she could care less what her siblings thought of her. Not anymore, at least.

When a dragon came up before her, the woman let out a soft gasp. Cotton Candy swirl eyes widening in awe a moment before she spoke in turn. Head dipping in turn to the stranger out of respect. "Greetings sir. My name is Dancing Butterflies on soft Breeze. I can to seek asylum. I have travelled far to find a home."

The southern drawl was noticeable, but her words still seemed crystal clear to anyone listening. Her head returned to being held high and her back straightened. Eyes watching the dragon for anything.

Re: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 03-05-2023

His suspicions were correct. This person didn’t belong here. He nodded his head in their direction, but then glanced over his shoulder for more clanmates. “I’ve only just returned myself so I’m not sure how much I can help,” he replied, a frown upon his face as he thought about the day he returned. Such a stir had been caused, all because he wanted to see Aesior. He felt himself a fool for believing he could just stride back in here.

Someone will come by soon. Just wait for then.
code by spacexual

Re: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - Casphian - 03-05-2023

And someone did. come. Icarus strolled into the area, his head lowered a bit. His gaze drifted towards Cory, taking in the sight of the Dragon. My, he didn’t look like much especially for someone who had just caused so much ruckus for the group in the matter of however long it had been.

Soon his gaze would turn to the newcomer and honestly he would do a double take. The lioness in front of him left the mutt speechless, honestly his jaw would be on the floor if it was possible. The halfling shook his head, clearing his mind if such thoughts before clearing his throat. ”The name’s Icarus,” he introduced. ”As long as you are able to provide for the group and do not betray us you are more than welcome to stay within our home.”

Re: she called it sweet revenge ;; joiner - tanglewoodian - 03-11-2023

The dragon spoke calmly and explained a few things. She realized he was unsure and she respected that fact. If he just came back here, then he was right to be wary for now. Caution was for the wise, was it not? "I understand. I can wait until that happens. I wouldnt want to stir up any trouble." She replied with that respectful southern drawl. It was then that she heard another coming and turned her head in time to see him.

The way his gaze lingered on her. He seemed surprised and she felt a little flush of heat to her cheeks. She let her eyes linger on Icarus and took in the words offered. A flirty gaze matched by a flirty tone as she spoke. "Well thank you sugar. It is such a pleasure being greated by such a strong pair."

She paused and then slowly rose to her paws. "I am not much of a hunter, but i can cook and clean. Not to bad at gathering. Hopefully that will be helpful for y'all." She adds as she steps over the boarder and into her new home.