Beasts of Beyond
STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=16470)

STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Byriath - 07-06-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SAY YOU WANNA CRY, BUT YOU NEVER DO-
"Alright, everyone, gather at the center of town for a meeting!" He roared from the center of the town, before the pub. His head held high, he watched as people started to flood in. Confusion was afoot, and Byriath couldn't blame them. "I am starting this off by saying, No, I am not becoming Kingpin, and most likely won't be for a while. But while Romulus is feeling unwell, he asked me to act as a kingpin for the time being." His eyes scanned the crowd, and waited for more to fill in.

// No, this is not an official meeting, but some things have happened that cannot go unnoticed, especially by a man like Byriath //
[color=#9700ff]-SUGAR, THERE'S A REASON WHY WE LOSE!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Casphian - 07-06-2022

An ear flicked when the sound of Byriath's voice rung out. Saturn lifted their head from their paws, their body slowly lifting from the ground and stretching as they rose. The winged snow leopard stepped out of their small meadow, heading towards the center of town where everyone had been told to gather. As they drew closer they moved to settle off to the side even though they itched to go to the other. Saturn wasn't sure what was wrong but they knew that Byr was upset and it was instinct at this point to comfort their lover.

Re: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Agrimony - 07-06-2022

I WON'T GIVE UP, I WON'T GIVE IN
the roar was obviously going to bring a tired looking zuriela. her ears were drooped, as was her tail. the flames on her ear tips and tail tip were barely flickering. no longer the vibrant pink flame, but now a pale pink. so much so, it was almost white. she had not recovered from her mother and siblings arrival in her life again.

frankly, she did not know if she could take much more. if she only knew that was coming when byr spoke. that her world was going to come crashing about her again. she rather liked sol, and had no idea where the other had been lately. she tried not to worry, as the older male was always out and about. it was not her business to pry.

oh, how much more could go wrong in the little foxes life? the gods mocked her once more, and she did not even know it.

"speech" - word count;; 153

teef

DON'T PUSH ME I'LL FIGHT IT
was he welcomed here? likely not. yet, he was not cast out, yet. so, the call brought him from his hiding place. standing far away from the others. simply watching. ears forward to catch anything said, but ready to bolt when the time came.

"speech" - word count;; 044

teef

IN A CITY THAT WE LOVE
the call brought forth a woman of regal beauty. each step cautious and planned. eyes scanning for lifethat could befall harm under her feet. she would stop near zuriela and let her eyes fall on byriath. simply waiting to see why they were all summoned.

"speech" - word count;; 045

teef

Re: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Byriath - 07-10-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SAY YOU WANNA CRY, BUT YOU NEVER DO-
There was enough to get on with it, he reasoned. Shaking out his wild mane, and with a sympathetic glance to Zuriela - she would be crushed by this, he was sure, he started. "Recently, we have had two separate instances where intruders have ignored our borders, treaded into our homeland, and harmed our members. Brutei informed me that Jasper had been attacked, and just a couple of nights ago, Corrupted Flower had been kidnapped." Anger rose like a fire in his veins, and the urge to declare a war roared in his head. But he reasoned it out. There was no definite enemy, just a group of ragtag fucks who dared to start shit.

"So, I am urging everyone able and willing to help strengthen our borders. Stricter patrols. And if you notice something, anything, that may tell of an intruder within the territory, tell your group." His voice grew firmer, stronger with each word. "And if anyone has any idea as to where our Hellhound went, let me know. And if you manage to catch wind of where he might be, tell me." Sharp, conical teeth peered through his snarling lips, but his face softened as he looked back to Zuriela. Forcing himself to calm down, he turned his gaze back to the group. "Speak up if you have anything else to say. If not, this small meeting is over."
[color=#9700ff]-SUGAR, THERE'S A REASON WHY WE LOSE!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Agrimony - 07-11-2022

ZURIELA HOSHI
it's alive with the beating of young hearts
informationplotting
the words spoken made her head snap up. tears stinging her eyes. heart racing and she let out a small wail that choked into a sob. tiny body collapsing onto the floor. the young girl would burry her face in her own paws. a desperate attempt to hide her tears now. why did it have to be him?

speech
code by Reggan

Re: STAND IN ATTENTION // Mini/Psuedo Meeting - Romulus - 07-17-2022

[ Thank you so much. <333 You guys can view my notice here. I'll be getting back into the swing of things ASAP when things are figured out. ]