Beasts of Beyond
Quiet now my dear || Seth - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Quiet now my dear || Seth (/showthread.php?tid=16051)

Quiet now my dear || Seth - Casphian - 05-31-2022

x
Mercury
Trans masc — Tanglewood — Tangler — HOVER FOR TAGS
Mercury sat at the entrance of his home, head ducked as his gaze stared down at his paws. Bandages were wrapped tightly around his throat, his muzzle snapped shut as if afraid to open again. The King Cheetah was lost in his thoughts, the memories being unkind to his mind. Over and over the memories of the event played, a constant loop ever since he woke up. Anyone who looked into Mercury's eyes would see the demons that fought behind them. So it came to little surprise that he would be caught sitting outside and absolutely lost to the world around him. Besides, what could he truly do now that he didn't have a voice to speak with? How he was supposed to communicate now was beyond him.
[member=23325]SETHIRAM[/member] 

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - SETHIRAM - 06-04-2022

I TRY TO WRITE YOU POEMS
BUT THE WORDS, THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE!
To be robbed of something that many deemed vital was... well, it was gut wrenching to think about. Of course, he heard of how Seven lost her sight, and how some had lost their limbs or their hearing. But losing your voice? Sethiram shuddered against the breeze. Pulling his cloth pouch closer to her side with a wing, he was walking by when he saw Mercury. It took him a moment to register what he was doing, but as soon as he realized, the smaller tom walked slowly toward him. "Are you alright..?" He didn't know Mercury, but now didn't seem like the time to trivialize himself with names when someone was sad.
Reggan

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - Casphian - 06-05-2022

x
Mercury
The feline looked up when the voice of another spoke up, asking a question that they could not answer. A look of pain and frustration crossed Mercury's features, brief in their appearance. He tilted his head to the side, pondering on how he could portray to the other that he couldn't physically respond to him. A paw lifted from the ground, moving to point at the bandages firmly wrapped around his neck, hoping to get his point across. This was starting to prove to be a lot more difficult than the cheetah would've expected and a lot more frustrating too.

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - SETHIRAM - 06-09-2022

I TRY TO WRITE YOU POEMS
"What... Oh. Oh. Oh, god." The tom stammered, realizing what Mercury was trying to get across. For a moment he fumbled on what to do, but quickly he dug through his pouch until he got his book and pencil. "I got something that might help." at least with the communication thing. Opening the book to an empty page toward the back, he slid it and the pencil over.

"Try to write in there.. I'm Sethiram." he sat on one of the lower steps and smiled gently, though his stomach churned at the bandages. How did Mercury get those..?
Reggan

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - Casphian - 06-10-2022

x
Mercury
His head tilted back to the other side while his curious gaze watched Sethiram fumble about and searching for something. It was then a book was produced and slid in front of Mercury, his head dipping towards it as he curiously looked it over. Orbs flicked from the book up towards Seth before dropping back down, an ear flicking at the sound of the question. “I’m Mercury, thank you for letting me write in this,” they wrote out.

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - SETHIRAM - 06-11-2022

I TRY TO WRITE YOU POEMS
Sethiram's nervous smile vanished as Mercury wrote in the book. Leaning over, but then realizing he might've been intruding on Mercury's space, he shot back. "It's nice to... to meet you, Mercury." His wings flicked, but his expression darkened as he thought up his next question. "So.. what happened to you.. if you don't mind me asking?" Sethiram frowned, mentally slapping himself for the question. 
Reggan

Re: Quiet now my dear || Seth - Casphian - 06-19-2022

x
Mercury
Painful memories flashed across dull orbs once the question was asked, drawing a grimace to cross his features. His gaze flicked towards Seth before dipping towards the book where he would write out his next response with a bated breath. "I happened to come across a lioness recently. If-If I can even call her that. She was within our territory and I thought maybe she needed help or something but in the end she attacked me, ripping my tongue out and leaving my throat in ruins," he wrote out, a shiver snaking down his spine as he absentmindedly pawed at the bandages around his throat. "I'm not sure what happened to her, I blacked out before I could find out."