Beasts of Beyond
don't eat me ;; visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: don't eat me ;; visitor (/showthread.php?tid=15826)

don't eat me ;; visitor - Cobra - 05-11-2022

SORA!!
SHE/HER - DIRE WOLF - THE ENCLAVE - 24 MONTHS
good impression.

she needed to make a good one. she wanted to get their name out there. she was here to do good, not cause drama. she was going to do as max told her to. she was going to try to make friends and, if anything, she would get their name out there without a fight. the woman stood on the boarder with a basket in her jaws. her sword on her hip and eyes scanning the sands.

the corpses under her paws did not give her a good feeling. yet, she was not one to frighten easily. so, she sat the gifts on the sands before her paws and waited. eyes flicking for any sign of movement. a simple hello and then she would head out. she could go home after this.

though she may stop by the coalition one more time. she liked them. zuriela liked them. part of her wanted to like these creatures. part of her knew they wouldn't be high on her list. yet, she was going to be kind and hold out hope.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: don't eat me ;; visitor - Kold - 05-11-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
Though the group was meant to be neutral, the large hellish beast couldnt help but snarl at the newcomer. Visually blind, the seven foot monster moved foreward, thick claws digging in the sands. Armored head bobbed a gentle greeting, "Someone is here, correct?" the beast spoke around glowing spit.

Her tail swayed, and her jaws hung open for a moment. Then, swallowing her spit, she continued. "I am Kold Di Angelo of the Pitt. State your business." her skin itched, begging to shift back. But it would take a moment, and she wanted to make sure this stranger wasnt wanting to start a fight.
Kold Darcia NĂ­ Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: don't eat me ;; visitor - rhosmari - 05-11-2022

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
A skull shook and shudder as a creature slowly emerged from the pile of corpses. He had been attempting to find something to eat within the rotting flesh but sleep had called them and so they had slept. Slowly the eyeless thing turned toward the stranger, glowing orbs appearing within dark sockets and a release of a breath. Curious they had become of the stranger and they too was curious about their business here. With ease the tiger like monster would shake vis body, a rumble in vis chest before ve crept from the wretch pile of bodies. There was no care from them for the deceased that had found themselves in the throws of death. They smashed faces and continued on without so much as a care. Avoiding the other Pittian that was also there. Turning the carapace of his scorpion tail rattled as he dragged it across the ground.

He just wanted to know what they wanted and why they were here. They did not smell of any group that he knew personally.
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: don't eat me ;; visitor - Cobra - 05-12-2022

SORA!!
SHE/HER - DIRE WOLF - THE ENCLAVE - 24 MONTHS
sora was not disappointed by what she witnessed this day. she was greeted by a snarling beast and by a living corpse, it seemed. what a unique place this must be.indeed there is someone here. she responded to the massive being. her tone respectful as her eyes studied the duo that seemed to appear from nothingness.

the woman was intrigued, but not to sure what to think of them. they aren't to bad, as of yet. so, she remained friendly for the time being. the woman offered a gentle smile as she spoke again. i am sora hoshi of the enclave. i bring gifts for the pitts. i come to introduce our group to yours. she slid the basket of goodies forward to the duo and nodded sharply.

the woman would take a moment to settle and then added. we want to start on the right foot with everyone. she mused softly to the duo. hoping she was doing just that.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly