Beasts of Beyond
SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor (/showthread.php?tid=15820)

SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-10-2022

Ever since Firefly had gotten ill, Cory spent more time within her home than his own. She wasn’t getting any better from what he could tell, but he hoped his presence would be a source of comfort anyway. Though she often didn’t say much, he was simply glad to be in her presence. The Luminary truly meant the world to him, and though he could not accurately express it in words, his actions were telling. He was sure Vintara wondered where he went for hours at a time, but he felt no need to disclose much. After all, the snapping turtle was far too young still to understand.

Right now, he had been making his way to collect some water for the female. She needed it to keep her strength up, and if that was all he could do, he would accept the task. If the sickness itself didn’t kill her, he worried dehydration would. Especially since he couldn’t tell exactly what was wrong, which made him particularly uneasy. All he could do was speculate, and from what he saw? He was dumbfounded.

Whilst heading towards the water, he heard the stir of voices. Many giggled, others just kept chattering unbeknownst to Corrupttimelines. Deciding he wanted to know what was happening, he tuned into the familiar voice of Dion.

’Did you hear? Corrupttimelines and Firefly are together!’

An audible gasp left his maw as he turned, eyes narrowed into slits. They were not together, and though he and the Luminary knew, others were insistent. People pointed and giggled at the domestic feline, causing his fur to stand up and a hiss to pass his lips. Then, he moved swiftly to stand beside Dion.

What the fuck, Dion?” he snapped, clearly very agitated.

[ [member=23373]Dion[/member] ]
code by spacexual

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - tanglewoodian - 05-27-2022

what the fuck dion?

the words reached him and his head turned to lock cold gaze on cory. at first he was confused by the others tone. then it all clicked and a low rumble escaped him. he had been gossiping on purpose after all. the fact cory and the leader spent time together. it must have gotten back to cory and dion almost laughed.

though he wondered if his rumor was true. after all, why would one waste time on another? what? the male asked in rough voice. wondering what the other would say next.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
tags :: updated 5/22:

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-29-2022

As Dion feigned innocence, Corrupttimelines shook his head. He knew the former was lying, he knew exactly what had the tom so irate. “Stop lying about Firefly and I,” he growled, narrowing his eyes into slits. Firefly was nothing more than a friend, that’s how she wanted things. Right?
code by spacexual

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - tanglewoodian - 06-05-2022

the other mentioned the rumor and dion would have laughed if he could. why spend time if its not love? he asked with honest curiosity. it was true and he just knew it. not that cory was likely to admit it. the male was not one to understand the use of helping the weak or sick. so, to help another was affection in his mind.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
tags :: updated 5/22:

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 06-05-2022

At the words, Cory clearly froze for a second. Unsure what to say, he ravaged his brain for a reason. Did he love her? Perhaps. Was he keen on telling this child that? Absolutely not!

Because she’s our leader and my friend! Would you rather she suffer?
code by spacexual

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - Ares - 06-05-2022

CARNIVORE, CARNIVORE
WON'T YOU COME AND CHANGE ME!?
"What the actual fuck are you two bickering about." The tired voice rang in the air as the deinonychus lumbered forward, eyes staring down the two. Her feathers seemed to be fluffed up in annoyance. "Thank you for waking me by the way. Really needed that." She snarled, but shook her head.

She didn't catch much. Just Dion asking something about love and Cory almost losing it. What a nice alarm.
Reggan

Re: SHUT YOUR MOUTH • rumor - tanglewoodian - 06-09-2022

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #fff9ed; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]LOOK ME IN MY EYES -
the young male tilted his head. he was doing all that for a friend? how odd. the next voice tore his attention away and her let those red optics scan ares a moment. "perhaps we grew up different." that gruff voice left him as his eyes turned to cory once more. "i would have been left to die were i sick."

he paused before looking to ares. "sorry we woke you.." his gruff voice was oddly nicer now.

"speech"
TELL ME EVERYTHING'S NOT FINE
teef