Beasts of Beyond
TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor (/showthread.php?tid=15817)

TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-10-2022

Being that Corrupttimelines had been appointed ambassador of The Typhoon some time ago, he figured it best that he interact with them. The male wanted to know more about their culture, and what to expect from those that lived here in the future. Perhaps he could make personal allies for himself, or potentially learn secrets should they ever cross Tanglewood. Regardless, here he was, strolling up to the edge of their territory bearing gifts. His orange eyes flickered over the land, trying to understand why one one would choose to live here. Then again, why did he choose to live in Tanglewood?

Setting the basket down just over the markers, he inspected the present contently. Within it, there were fresh herbs he had collected that we’re still fragrant. There was also some of the rare gift of moonshine along with some metal trinkets. Overall, an abundance of value as a show of good faith on his end. “Hello, Typhoon dwellers?” he began, eyes peering into the territory with a calmness.

I’m the ambassador for the Typhoon from Tanglewood. My name is Corrupttimelines,” he called out once more.
code by spacexual

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - Scyllios - 05-11-2022

"Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land" tags ── Scyllios remembered Tanglewood. Somewhat. Vey did not know Corrupttimelines, though. Vey never interacted with him, considering their life within the Coalition. Gentle paws stepped toward the border, pearly eyes gazing at Cory with a curious, yet hesitant air. As vey did with everyone, vey tried to gently tap into Cory's mind, hoping he could hear ver echoy words within, "Salve.* I am Scyllios of The Typhoon." Ver eyes traveled to the basket, fins fluttering gently.

/// *Salve. -- Hello.///

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - Mallory - 05-11-2022

STOMP YOUR FEET
CLAP YOUR HANDS
x
Good ol’ Tanglewood, those weird swamp dwellers. She supposed there were some weirdos here too. Mallory, to her shitty memory, had never been to Tanglewood. She wasn’t sure where she had been before ending up here. But she had heard plenty from those who liked to travel.

The black husky padded up to the pair, coming to stand near Scyllios. She hadn’t heard her fellow Typhoon member say anything but assumed she missed their introduction. “Hey’o! I’m Mallory!” she greets, her golden hues looking over the ambassador. Corrupttimelines? The name wasn’t familiar but she did wonder how fitting it was. “Ya have a long journey? Need anything?”
THE TYPHOON — BLACK HUSKY — BIO — ATTACK IN #780000 & UNDERLINE
#psy.

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-11-2022

The soft clamor of steps made Cory snap out of his daydream. Yellow eyes flickered up, only to be met by an unfamiliar face. He could make their face even more unrecognizable.Vey had intriguing pearly eyes, and a rather curious look about vem. He had never met vem before, but he couldn’t stop staring. He wondered what they would look like dissected. Even as vey tapped into his mind, he simply offered a generous smile in veir direction. “Hello Scyllios. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance,” he responded with a gentle purr.

Moments later, Mallory makes her appearance. A black husky with particularly nice looking fur. He could tell that they would be a kind face in the coming weeks. Even moreso once he met his glance to hers, swiftly shifting his eyes away to listen to her inquiries. “Perhaps thirsty, but I can wait until I get home. How is the Typhoon faring?
code by spacexual

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - SOJOURN - 05-12-2022

"Silly to come all this way and not have a drink at all." The creature's voice seemed to come from everywhere at once. The water bubbled and gurgled then, sea water shifting and pulling together over the flesh of a creature as he emerged from the saltwater. The water formed a shape, foaming tides white and shifting as the master of water finally treaded onto land. With a simple shake of his head the maned wolf resembling canine would blink his pale white orbs, looking at the Tangler with a bit of lackluster but all the same he was courteous. For him he was more inclined in keeping in touch with the more, sharp toothed individuals. There were plans formulating in his mind. Change was most certainly on the wind here.

But he digressed in his own thoughts. Instead he focused on the one that had come to visit him and he dipped his head. Waves cascade across his body as he settled down. "I'm Ciabhan by the way. If you will allow I can fetch you some nice rum or ale from out Tavern. We have plenty in stock and perhaps you can give some to your comrades."

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - Scyllios - 05-12-2022

"Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land" tags ── The maned wolf dipped ver head toward Mallory as she approached, eyes still stuck on Cory's form. To say vey vemself wasn't wary of travelers would be a lie. A slight smile reached across vis face as Ciabhan arrived, finally breaking vis unending stare to glance at the other maned wolf. Vis slick tail rested upon ver back gently, trying to avoid taking up too much room.

Re: TOXIC • tanglewood visitor - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-14-2022

As the water began to shift, and a voice resounded throughout, the tortieshell patterned feline felt himself tense up. Shock penetrated his body as it formed into a living creature, and he felt a smoke creep upon his face. That had to be one of the coolest things he had ever witnessed. “I’m sure Firefly would love an ale for when she recovers.
code by spacexual