Beasts of Beyond
conventional | mez - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: conventional | mez (/showthread.php?tid=15810)

conventional | mez - rhosmari - 05-10-2022

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
- warning for throwing up

Ve had done some snooping around in the tall trees of the jungle. Actually finding something interesting that vey thought would be nice to have. His skull was still stained a light yellowish color around the bones of their jaw fron consuming some of the edible items before they had even thought to bring any of them back. Stepping now with a purpose and with a few shoved down his gullet in tow the monster like creature would make his way back to the campsite that the Pittians shared. To him he wondered if they would want any of the fruit. Surely these mangoes would serve someone well. Carefully ve listened to the clicking of metal against the ground as ve stepped upon the central plaza. Scorpion tail rattled and twisted as he came to a full stop and glowing orbs bobbed and shifted as he looked around the area.

Then without much thought ver throat bulged. Excess drool began to leak from parted boney jaws before vis mouth opened up and out dropped about eight different mangoes onto the ground. Vis tongue lolled from vis jaws, thick black muscle curling at the end before vey shook ver head. Licking along jaws the beast would sit down and look about to see who wanted one. Ah...he could in theory clean them if they wanted.

[member=23340]MEZRITH[/member]
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: conventional | mez - SirDio - 05-10-2022

To start off, Mezrith loved anything sweet. Candy, sweet fruits, sugar, the whole lot. Even if her main body was not built to eat and digest such things, it didn't stop her from knawing on a candy stick or sticking a lollipop in her mouth. Pink, delicate paws trodded across the ground of the plaza, smooth tail swaying in the air as she caught sight of Brymstone. The other, though their gorey appearance, was quickly becoming one of Mezrith's more favorable individuals. One could reason that she liked gorey things, and thus a creature like Brymstone, skull-faced and scorpion-tailed, would be almost instantly liked by her.

She wouldn't lie if she told someone that seeing Brymstone reguritating intact mangoes from ver stomach was just a little unnerving. Just a small bit. Ears flicking, she approached Brymstone with a blank face, hiding her mild distaste from their gaze. "I've never seen someone do that before. Not that it's.. disgusting." She blinked, looking at the mangoes.

"It's actually a nice gesture. Sort of.. endearing. Did you do this for someone in particular?" Her paw extended, gently touching one of the mangoes. Despite the icky-ness of the bile that accompanied the fruits, they didn't seem too bad.

Re: conventional | mez - rhosmari - 05-11-2022

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
A tongue slithered and slip along bone to clean up any missed drool that had been misplaced in the placing of the mangoes upon the ground. Ve had to say that the mangoes were a good haul for the group if there were those that did not want to eat meat. But then again would they be so susceptible to eating something that had come out of vis gullet? A slow creak of bones and muscles moved the beast's head and he looked up toward the sound of soft footfalls. A creature approached and one that he had encountered before. She had complimented vem on vis Blooding. Right, but a name escaped them. There had even no proper introduction and now would be the proper time. Her words were something to consider as they looked back down to the fruit, analyzing the skins. "You find this endearing?" The monster was curious would xey find this enduring as well?

He had yet to speak to Vale, nervous gripping their stomach and pulling it tight. But perhaps soon, perhaps soon. Right now ve focused on the woman before vem and dipped vis head thoughtfully. "No. Not for anyone in particular. I just figured the Pitt could use some fruit so I went to collect then and bring them back. You can have one if you want." A pause then before his scorpion carapace dragged across the ground to raise up, stinger flexing for a moment before resting against their own shoulder. Right, introductions. "I'm Brymstone by the way. A pleasure to meet you."
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW