Beasts of Beyond
Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Test my will, test my heart // Patrol (/showthread.php?tid=15620)

Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - Ares - 04-28-2022

AND NOW, WE'RE ALL TO BLAME
GONE TOO FAR, FROM PRIDE TO SHAME
The slow steps of her Dienonychus form beneath peaty earth was louder than the cacophony of noises from the swamp. Feral, mutated birds screaming their songs, the chorus of crickets droning out much of anything else. But her body was designed to be a hunter, and thus, she continued on. It was a minor annoyance, the mud and algae caking on her legs, but Ares cared little.

A low growl left her as her foot sank a little deeper, and she slowly pulled it out of the muck and onto semi-dry land. "What a place to leave your child." It was a miracle that Elsweyr had found her, but considering everything that happened after that, maybe the woman should have left Ares to die. The thought made Ares snarl.
Reggan

Re: Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - tanglewoodian - 05-03-2022

[align=center]
DION   HYBRID MALE 5 MONTHS SINGLE TANGLEWOOD
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #15616D;"]a snarl made the little hybrid look up from the fish he was stalking. he was sure he heard it and he was not sure if it was friendly or not. the male would move towards the sound in hopes of finding a fight to be had. alas, he stopped and looked at the other creature blankly a moment.

what are you? that rough voice grumbled out. the woman was not a threat based on smell, but he was not sure what she was or who. why snarl? ah, broken english. what a wonderful way to be spoken to, but it was the best he had.

frankly, he liked this land and was glad he wandered away from his birth nest.

speech

Re: Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - Kiara Kokytos - 05-04-2022

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

she followed ares slowly. the other seemed lost in thought almost angrily, so there was nothing kiara said. she could offer nothing, no words of comfort that would do any good. she studied ares' behavior, then tanglewood territory. inhaled deeply but silently. no use saying anything, no use making any noises either. best to let ares think. however they soon stumbled upon dion who asked who ares was. "that's ares, dion." in case the youngling decided to, scream for help or something. "you look a bit young to be out here yourself, why are you out?"

Re: Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - CORRUPTTIMELINES - 05-04-2022

Nearby, Corrupttimelines had sat with his head hanging low to the ground. He was investigating a bug he had never seen before, at least that his memory allowed him to recall. As it scuttled to and fro across the landscape, his eyes danced like flames flickering in the wind. To be truthful, he was quite content in this, living within this moment where nothing mattered more than a bug scrawling across the ground desperately.

However, a soft snarl followed by speaking would interrupt.

Swiftly, his head turned to peer over his shoulder, inquisitively staring forward at the trio. He decided it was best not to speak unless someone addressed him further right now, and simply sat down and waited.
code by spacexual

Re: Test my will, test my heart // Patrol - Kiara Kokytos - 05-05-2022

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

the form of corruptedtimelines flashed in her vision and she turned her head to look at him. she didn't say anything, but the reaper gave a quick dip of the head to acknowledge his presence. he was a fellow groupmate, after all.