Beasts of Beyond
take me as i am ; finding a body - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: take me as i am ; finding a body (/showthread.php?tid=15556)

take me as i am ; finding a body - tanglewoodian - 04-22-2022

[align=center]
DION   HYBRID MALE 5 MONTHS SINGLE TANGLEWOOD
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #15616D;"]the little male was not to bothered by what he found. if anything, he was curious. his day started out so boring. he was going out to find something to do. until he found this. it was better then fighting the other feral turtles.

a body.

the male would look at the bloated corpse. a poor npc that stood no chance. likely drowned in the night. stuck in mud and calling for help. it was almost funny to the hybrid. his eyes flicked over the thing as he took in the lifeless eyes.

speech

Re: take me as i am ; finding a body - Ares - 04-26-2022

AND NOW, WE'RE ALL TO BLAME
GONE TOO FAR, FROM PRIDE TO SHAME
"Kid, where are y-" The domestic feline's words halted in her throat. A strained groan left her throat afterwards, her paws digging into the mud. Her spiked tail swayed, and an uneasy glow shined in her eyes. "Darn.. The poor thing." She forced emotion into her words but felt nothing for the drowned NPC.

Directing her dull gaze to Dion, she stepped closer. "We should probably go find your dad. Or Seven." She rumbled lowly, not bothering to hide the melancholy in her voice.
Reggan

Re: take me as i am ; finding a body - tanglewoodian - 04-27-2022

[align=center]
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #15616D;"]A vice reached him and he turned his head to spot the female as she closed in on his location. She spoke to him, but her words halted and she was gazing at the corpse as he had been. The words that followed made him grunt slightly. Weakness got them killed. His words were rough on a throat not used. He could have cared less about this fallen beast.

It was the mention of finding his dad that confused him. That alligator head titled to look back at Ares. Eyes confused a moment, but void of that emotion only seconds later. Dad? He asked with a gruff tone. Was his dad even here? He never met that brave snapping turtle.

Or was he adopted by that guy that took in that tiny turtle? They were close in age and species. Maybe that was the case. Blinking, he would offer a broken sounding laugh. Okay. Lets do that. He offered as he lifted up slightly to waddle after the other.

speech

Re: take me as i am ; finding a body - Ares - 04-28-2022

AND NOW, WE'RE ALL TO BLAME
GONE TOO FAR, FROM PRIDE TO SHAME
The blank face she had given way to slight shock. She swallowed, steeling herself. The kid was strange. But, in the end, so was she. "Weakness will get us all killed." Ares rumbled, slowly blinking. But as he questioned the word 'dad' she blinked, eyes wide, and then rubbed her partially rotting maw with a paw. "Forgot that Cory didn't adopt you." She groaned, but turned to walk further inland. "We find Cory or Seven, then they can handle the situation." She reassured, mostly to herself.
Reggan

Re: take me as i am ; finding a body - tanglewoodian - 05-03-2022

[align=center]
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #15616D;"]after a moment, he understood what she meant. she seemed to have his view and he let a low rumble escape him. the woman was sure the mentioned adults could help with this. the young male moved along to the others side. find them? he asked in the broken way he always did.

the woman was his guide as he never met seven and only met cory once. so, of course he looked her over and waited for her to guide him away.

speech