Beasts of Beyond
CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g (/showthread.php?tid=1551)

Pages: 1 2

CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - tristitia - 05-24-2018

fate or finality
Lioness The Typhoon Betta tags
Sekai certainly found herself interested in one tradition of these lands: hot cocoa. Now, she had never had the drink before, but she knew it tasted sweet. And, it was warm... so, considering how she felt so cold in these lands, she bet other animals did as well! In camp, she set out a small table with the cups. And then she stood off to the side. Perhaps they could trade something for hot cocoa.

The lioness' voice carried out her call, “Hey guys, there's hot cocoa! But you have to trade something for it. Just a name and an interesting fact. Like... I'm Sekai, and I really love to read.”
© madi

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - Luciferr - 05-24-2018

Hymn of Ruin
LUCIFER GRIMM — SNOWBOUND — MALE — VERY DIFFICULT
"Do i get to skip the prerequisite? or must I go sadly without such a lovely beverage?" the dragon drawled, armour plated form idly wandering over to steadily plonk himself down near Sekai, curling his forelimbs around and under himself like a rather large catloaf - wings tucked neatly behind him as he glanced about and then made some slightly pleading eyes at the skywalker - which shouldn't be an easy thing to pull off for an amazingly large and intimidating beast but he managed, somehow - must be some brand of dark magic to his name perhaps, for the dark god had many tricks - even pleading 'puppy' eyes.

#psychosocial.

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - quinn - 05-26-2018

A name and a fact? How simple! The boy, or well, the boy at the moment, made his way over with a large grin, sweeping a warm gaze over the surroundings before speaking. for some reason, Quinn always felt more, well, usual as a male.

"M'names Quinn. I, uhh... Haven't been here long, but I really like the snow and living in tunnels! It's fun. Can i.. uh.. have cocoa now?" he asked, suddenly on his hind legs. Why?

Well, who knew, really.

[glow=#f4d35e,1,000]strangely, I feel at home in this place[/glow]

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-26-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
A name and a fact, huh? That might be a little hard for Atbash, considering she didn't really know what to say about herself other than her past, which wasn't really something she was entirely ready to give out to just anybody. Cry was an exception, for a personal reason, though Atbash certainly wouldn't mind talking to Lucifer about things like that. Jacob too, maybe. "My name's Atbash Cipher." The demon chirped as she came over. "And uh... I'm a Flurryhost here. Is that an interesting enough fact?" She hoped so.
bio | female | flurryhost [shp] of snowbound
© madi

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - Owlie - 05-27-2018

He watched from the sidelines. Anakin’s ghostly form was.... formless. He was choosing to be invisible at the moment.
He watched her, however. He stuck his head out of the snow and made no movements.

She hoped he would stay here. It kept her away from him.

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - →AUGUST← - 05-27-2018

The deer's hooves clicked as he slowly walked over, head drooping a bit. Recently he'd been getting more and more tired.. His lifeless eyes moved a bit to take in everyone who was already there, well, everyone who was actually visible at least. He paused for a long moment, standing still and staring at nothing before flicking his ears and continuing towards Sekai.

"I would not like hot cocoa, thank you. I am August, and I.." He stopped to think for a long while, seemingly having to actually think very hard about this. "I cannot eat. Is that interesting? I do think it is.."

"SPEECH"

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - arcy - 05-28-2018

It's the call for another meet and greet that causes Izuku to ... actually get up. Somewhat shockingly, Izuku has not been dashing to the borders to meet joiners lately, and has instead just been laying around. Well, he imagined that'd change very soon, because despite the battle training he'd been doing by himself lately, he was still restless as ever. Anyways -- Izuku pushes himself to his paws with a yawn. His balance wobbles for a second before he steadies and trods over to the small group of his clanmates. He squints between them for a long few moments -- he can still scent who they are, and his vision is definitely clearing, but they're all still kinda blurry despite the lack of distance. Anyways -- his name and a fact before he can get his hot chocolate. Izuku doesn't think he's got any interesting facts? Uh.
"Hello! I'm, uh, Izuku Midoriya. " A fact??? A fact??? Izuku looks mildly distressed. It should say something about him that he doesn't think he has anything interesting to say about himself beyond anything from his past. "Um ... I'm ... Fully Japanese?" It sounds more like a question than anything, and he looks horribly, horribly lost. Did Japan exist here? Did ethnicities like that? Izuku doesn't even know his bloodline, is he even purely Japanese? It's not like he'd remembered his father, or anything about him. Oh, but he's reading too much into it -- he'd been born though, so. It counted, at least. At least he's not alone -- everyone else seems kind of stuck on their facts, too. Izuku's was just kind of sad, though. Still, with this done with, Izuku edges towards the hot chocolate as though he expects to be ushered away. He'd done his fact, but it probably wasn't good enough -- I mean, with his accent, it wouldn't be hard for people to figure out it was at least his native language.
what was i worth

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - Tena M. - 05-28-2018

✯ — female. snowbound. sand cat. demdji. tags.
A hot drink in turn for information? The petite sand cat shrugs to herself, rising to her feet.  While she had conducted one of these herself, she was still... In the habit of avoiding her clanmates on a general basis.  She holds back a raised brow when she realizes that the initiator was another one of Anakin's children.  Perhaps that was not surprising, after running into one, to see another.

Might as well, she supposed, but right now... All she really wanted was a hot cup of Tzai.  And her brother.  Withholding back a sigh, the desert dweller lifted her chin, tail flicking.  "Tena Moonspinner," she murmured, a frown tugging at her maw as she tried to think of an interesting fact.  She was not going to be bring up... No.  "I'm a Demdji? Half-Djinn, if that's interesting."
code by spacexual

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - tristitia - 05-28-2018

fate or finality
Lioness The Typhoon Striker tags
The lioness rolled her eyes at her adoptive family's members comment. Jeez, did being family mean you got special treatment? Not in her books. Plus, the way he said it. What was he, a medieval knight? “While I know you, some people may not. Introduce yourself, and then you can get your lovely beverage.”

Oh my gosh-- who was that? He looked incredibly adorable on his hind legs! Sekai's eyes widened at his little gesture, standing on his hind legs. Plus, the way he asked for cocoa! I must protect this precious thing, the usually-reserved lioness thought. That's when she snapped out of her thoughts, and focused on his question. Oh, right! The lioness moved a cup of cocoa towards the lad. “Of course you can!”

Like Atbash, she did not often like speaking about her past. Besides those who already knew about it, like her brother. So, it was no surprise that the... fact, was not very interesting at all. However, the Savannah cat still tried. She forced herself not to sigh, and nudging a cup towards Atbash. “Sure is.... here you go.”

She suddenly felt odd, but forced herself to continue. Who was the next one? Oh, yes! August. He looked like he needed about a month of sleep. She wanted to make a comment on it, but needed to find the right time. Oh, he could not eat? How peculiar. “ That it interesting… it really is. But, ah… Can you not sleep, either? You look very tired.” She told the deer, but still nudged the cup towards him.

Oh, here was the one that did the Q&A thing! He sure did not like being around people and even now, he seemed to be nervous. Oh…. that name should've given his fact away. Fully Japanese, huh? Maybe he could teach her some. Still, she offered a smile and gently nudged the cup towards the green cat. “Ah. That is interesting… I suppose it was hard to learn this language, as you’re Japanese.”
© madi

Re: CAN I HAVE A PEPPERMINT \\ o, hot cocoa + m&g - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-28-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Atbash smiled more when Sekai gave her a cup, her eyes shining. "Thanks!" She purred, blowing on the cup a bit to make sure that it wasn't going to burn her tongue. At least her 'fact' was interesting enough; Atbash honestly didn't know if she could figure out something else on the spot. Atbash took a sip of the hot cocoa, her tail flicking in satisfaction. "This is great!"
bio | female | flurryhost [shp] of snowbound
© madi