Beasts of Beyond
stable and sound | joining? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: stable and sound | joining? (/showthread.php?tid=15229)

stable and sound | joining? - rhosmari - 03-15-2022

Slowly burning eyes of water and fire opened up, a tongue sliding along dried lips and tasting ash and dry as mouth parted. Heat baked against white and auburn fur as the woman slowly pulled herself to burning paws that blackened the ground. Confusion littered her gaze as she breathed in, slow at first before it became rapid and shallow. Then she calmed and shook her head. A flaming mane crested her head and neck as she looked about her surroundings. None of which she remembered. This place was foreign for her and she tilted her head a moment. And then another before the warrioress took small steps into the desert that she had work up in. Bone pierced ears twitched as she glanced around though her steps became steady and strong as she continued on.

It took little time before she came upon the jungle and she stared at it. The drive to find water deep as she entered the foliage. There was no other path she understood that would lead her to water. Casually she slipped underneath thick vines and vegetation, following her nose as she sought hydration.

Re: stable and sound | joining? - Kold - 03-15-2022

WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
"Get the fuck away from here." The beast snarled, appearing out of the foliage. What do you want, Tangler? Is it death you seek?" Kold snapped, eyes wide, unblinking as she stared at Elsweyr. She despised this woman - she remembered the countless upon countless times this bitch and her swamp fucks arrived on the border. Again and again, and with nothing more than to try and strike deals or deal punishments that The Pitt was meant to do.

Kold let a loud, fierce snarl leave her jaws, and the undead wolf-rottie stood with an arched back, an orange pulse beneath her ribs and in the back of her mouth, like a heartbeat.
Reggan

Re: stable and sound | joining? - rhosmari - 03-20-2022

Her paws shifted over one plant and then another as she continued searching for hydration. She was tired, her mouth was dry and her flames were barely alive. These lands that she had found herself in were not anything she remembered and she sighed. At least she might be able to get some rest soon. Maybe. At least that was what she had hoped she would get until someone calm snarling at her. The lioness blinked her gaze slowly trying to understand the situation. An unfamiliar face that barked at her about something. Tangler? Her own expression was blank as she looked at their aggression and hostility. "What?" Was the answer that she gave as she turned fully to face the other. Her brow furrowed for a moment before she snorted a little.

"Just looking for water. Why would there be death here? Who are you?" And why were they so angry and....skinless? The woman frowned as she turned her head away to try and discern where she had been going and the smell of water she had been heading too. She could hear something and she was about to walk off soon.

Re: stable and sound | joining? - Kold - 03-21-2022

WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Her eyes twitched and jaws snapped as soon as Elsweyr finished speaking. "Don't fucking lie to me - where are your little swamp shits, are they here too!?" She seethed, taking a step forward. "I'm undead - not stupid. I thought you knew that this place was unforgiving. Eternal Hell."
Reggan

Re: stable and sound | joining? - rhosmari - 03-22-2022

Heated eyes narrowed slightly on the undead creature, tail swaying back and forth as she tried to understand just what they weren talking about. Nothing came to mind. Nothing rose to the surface. She was perplexed and whatever this woman was talking about it had been painful for her. Frowning slightly she would look around the jungle before peering back at the other almost thoughtfully. While they had shown aggression she had not and she was keen on keeping it that way. "She...is sorry then." Whatever pain she was being accused of she could apologize for even if she did not know the cause. But a frown was still on her muzzle before she took a step back.

"She still does not know what she means. Nor understands this...issue. She is just here for water and perhaps a home? She is strong enough to help one way or another." She would be an asset if these strange individuals needed it but she was unsure of what that would entail.