Beasts of Beyond
SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown (/showthread.php?tid=15223)

SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - Kold - 03-13-2022

WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Trigger Warning for: Seizures - this part of the post will be spoilered.

The night was illuminated by a gentle white moonlight, and pale white fur seemed shiny as the undead wolf-Rottweiler staggered in the sands of the old city. She was not born when the place became abandoned; it was always there, empty, barren, ruined. Much like her, now. Perhaps that's why she had wandered to it in a state of wild emotion. Wordless muttering and wild glances from all around proved that she was not in a good state of mind - but when was she ever?

Ever since she was left at the edge of the Desert by her bastard of a father and witnessed the glory-less death of her mother, the Pitt's influence had imprinted itself on her mind, and while Gael's and Aine's presence had once dampened the surge of anger and violent tendencies that came from... other sources, they were gone now. Nothing was there to stop her from killing anyone who wasn't from the Pitt. Nothing but her own struggling sense of worthless morality.

A vicious snarl left her throat as she shook her head harshly, blue flames flickering from the corners of her torn lips. Glossy eyes were wide as she looked around frantically, and her legs shook with a strange sense of fear. Terror. Only once had she felt this, and it was when her mother fell before her, snarling and writhing.

Spoiler:
A deep breath entered her lungs, and suddenly she could see. But she stayed laying down for a moment, taking a few more deep breaths before she floundered in an attempt to get up. And her face was dazed and her eyes were even more glossed over.
Reggan

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-14-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── "hey lady, are you okay?" the strangling noises drew his attention - he had been on a night stroll, getting fresh air to clear his head when he heard it. the faintest of sounds that caused him to investigate, padding over slowly, really slowly to see what was happening. someone he didn't recognise, a female, curled in on herself and writhing on the floor. he cursed softly to himself, paws digging up the sand.
he didn't want to touch a stranger woman so lashed his tail helplessly, not bothering telling her to relax. silently struggling and finally deciding he was old enough that it wouldn't seem weird if he tried to help her sit up he put on a face that made him look like he had any idea what he was doing. he briefly remembered showing up for a first-aid course then leaving before things got interesting, but one thing he remembered was to remove sharp objects from the person having a seizure. nothing.

then she seemed to calm down and tried to get up wobbily and he rushed over, propping his shoulder underneath hers to steady her. "hey, you're okay. i'm a friend." announcing he was a friend to some stranger who just woke up after having a seizure might gain him some brownie points, or at least make her not attack him.

"speech"

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - Kold - 03-14-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Feeling someone lean against her made Kold glance toward them, dazed eyes staring at Asmodeus. In the fog of her post-seizure mind, she didn't recognize him. Orange saliva fell from her jaws, and she blinked slowly. "What... what happened...?" She let a leg of hers wander, feeling through the air. What happened, and who was this? And why did he look familiar?
Reggan

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-15-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── she blinked at him and he twitched his ear, suddenly nervous at their closeness. she didn't seem to recognise him, neither he did her but he was a kind-hearted soul so he helped her. she didn't ask his name but simply requested him tell her what happened, in a dazy manner. "you had a seizure, i think. then you tried to get up, so now i'm propping you up." he chewed on his lip for a brief moment, considering. "do you live anywhere nearby that i can get you to? or is there someone you're looking for? i'm asmodeus di angelo."

"speech"

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - Kold - 03-15-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
His name. Hearing it made her eyes wide, and it seemed as though she had woken up slightly. "Oh... Asmodeus. It's good to see you again." She spoke, and her expression softened. At the very least, he was doing better than her. A smile etched into her face, and she looked past him.

"We can... does Jormungand sometimes wander around here.. or is his house nearby..?" Kold asked, scanning the area.
Reggan

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-16-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── she seemed to recognise him after the announcement of his name, and he smiled softly back at her. recognising the face but not able to place a name he would simply wait until it was announced by someone that he could overhear from. she smiled and her gaze seemed to wander somewhere past him into the distance. she responded to his question, looking for his father. he flicked his ears, curious. "he comes around sometimes when he takes his walks, and yeah, his house isn't quite far away from this place. i assume that's where you'd like to go?" he wasn't sure how his father would react to his son bringing someone who seemingly knew him, unannounced, but hopefully his temper wouldn't flare up.

"speech"

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - Kold - 03-16-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Finding herself stable enough to stand on her own, Kold veered away from Asmodeus' shoulder. "I trust him more than whoever is the Fleshweaver or whatever the name is for our healers." she wheezed, a shadow of a frown on her face. Fleshweavers, healers, they made no sense.

"He helped me when I struggled into the desert, I hope he doesn't mind helping me now... especially..." Her eyes widened as she remembered. Not what happened to her, but to her mother. She swallowed thickly and shook her head slightly. "Let's just.... Let's get to his house."
Reggan

Re: SHE KNOWS, AND I KNOW SHE KNOWS // Breakdown - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-17-2022

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── she pushed away from him and he rolled his shoulder, still watching her warily to make sure she was steady enough to stand on her own. she trusted him, that was intesresting, and he let a soft smile fall onto his face. he helped her in the desert, right? "i'm sure he won't mind helping you now. he hasn't really changed for a while and if he saw a friendly face injured he'd be happy to help." came the simple responde with a grin, which died down as she trailed off especially. especially what? he did not pry because it was not his issue to deal with. pointing south-west with his chin he said, "jor's house is that way. follow me."

"speech"