Beasts of Beyond
SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining (/showthread.php?tid=15171)

Pages: 1 2

SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Kold - 02-19-2022

WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR,
KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Her staggering form trudged past the border, fresh wounds seeping that strange mix of blood and orange liquid as she walked. Memories flashed in her head, when she was young and scared and joined this group of silence. Her breath was ragged, shallow.

Tears found their way from her eyes, a terrible feeling of grief in her heart. Everyone she knew was gone, she'd bet. She was a walking dead beast when everyone she loved or knew was either dead or had forgotten about her or left.

Her head shook with violent abandon, a terrible snarl leaving her throat, gutteral and angry. White and blue flames swirled from her teeth, and electricity jolted about her.

"SPEECH"
Reggan

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-20-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

two years was a long time. but he remembered her enough to recognise her. such bright, cheerful she had been, the maurader. a loud noise drew his attention and he rose warily to his paws. thinking before walking out to come face to face with her. kold. a memory flashed in his brain, of her yelling at him, angrily. she had been young, lean, strong. look at her now, bleeding strangely. why was everyone hurt? "kold." his voice was low, a firm  murmur.

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Kold - 02-20-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Hearing someone say a name - her name - jolted her from the moment. Black eyes peered at the panther, a shocked expression on her face. Kold looked to his eyes, the scar on his chest, making sure she knew who she was looking at. "Jormungand..." She drawled, thin legs moving to walk toward him. She blinked, then whined quietly. The whine turned into a growl as she spoke again. "Jormungand."

If she was still... alive? She would have said something else. But her vocal chords were unused for two years and her mind still wasn't there. Granted, she didn't think her soul was either.
Reggan

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-21-2022

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

she advanced on him on mismatched legs, broken beyond belief. her voice, once young and full of life, now reduced to but a whisper. "kold.." he repeated her name, etching this version of her into his brain too. "what happened? come inside, i have some herbs." thank god he had his son, the only source of sanity throughout this time. who knew what he'd been reduced to without any contact? she whined, and he blinked and stepped forward, gently touching his nose to her shoulder. perhaps a touch would jolt her humanity, return her to her?

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Kold - 02-21-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
More and more her legs shook, and she wordlessly nodded. Some help would be nice. "Some wounds... wont heal." she unveiled the exposed ribs on her right side, and a paw motioned to the hole in her chest. "I have been dead for a while." She sighed, straw like fur rising and falling with each breath.

"SPEECH"
Reggan

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-22-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he dipped his head, tail flicking. they won't heal? how strange. he wasn't sure what he could do save bandage her up and feed her, but he would try. "come."he turned and padded towards his house, then froze at her next words. what had happened?

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Kold - 02-23-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
Her tired gaze became one of confusion as he invited her into his home. From what her fragmented memory, she really only remembered being mad at Jormungand, disliking him. She swore he didn't like her either. "I don't.... understand. Why?" she wheezed, taking a few steps toward him.
Reggan

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-24-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"because i remember you, kold." he replied simply. they hadn't had many pleasant interactions when they were younger, but she was his groupmate and they didn't leave each other hanging. brain already working overtime to determine which herbs he would need his form vanished into the house, door open, an invitation. he wasn't going to let her bleed even more than neccessary.

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - Kold - 02-24-2022

KNOW WHAT I SEE?
THE ANIMAL IN ME!
She froze upon his words, blinking slowly. Words failed her, thoughts caught in a web of shock. Being helped by someone, especially Jormungand, given their history, was nothing less than shocking. Finding it within her to move again, she stepped inside his home, albeit slowly.

// low muse bleh "SPEECH"
Reggan

Re: SIX IS NOT A PRETTY NUMBER - Return/Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-25-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

want some interaction between the

he noticed her hesitation, her shock, and a small smile slipped onto his lips. "are you okay, kold? apart from the, uh, bleeding and all..." he spoke slowly, maybe that was what she needed to process this? fumbling around uselessly in the medicinal cabinet he sighed, shoulders slumping, and padded back up to her. he needed to analyse her body. "you think you could lie down for me? i need to have a look at what happened to you to see what i need to fix it." a nonchalant sentence ended with a friendly smile.