Beasts of Beyond
Tearing me apart // Returning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Tearing me apart // Returning (/showthread.php?tid=15152)

Tearing me apart // Returning - Brutei Tsune - 02-15-2022

BRUTEI TSUNE
The cold was welcoming for the ice demon, and their mind urged to continue until they could reach camp, but their tired body and legs forced them to stop just after the stone serpentine jaws. A gentle kick from their abdomen made them smile, knowing that soon they would be relieved of the weight and blessed with little ice demons running about.

But first, to be welcomed back into the group they had called home once before. Two years changed it a lot, probably, but hopefully the group was willing to let them in.
I HOPE YOU FEEL WHAT I FELT
WHEN YOU SHATTERED MY SOUL.
Reggan

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-16-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

the female was on a stroll, cackling quietly to herself, when she smelt a scent. something familiar, yet so strange indeed! swirling optics shifted to the large beast, maw parted in surprise. why, she had just been a child when she last laid eyes on this form. "brutei! is that you? i cannot believe it. it is you! where have you been?" of course she picked up the swollen belly, the sweat dripping off of them. "oh you poor soul.." she cooed, padding slowly over to the other. "congratulations-HA! but what happened?" she didn't pay attention to the burst of laughter, or whom else's attention it might atttract.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - Brutei Tsune - 02-16-2022

BRUTEI TSUNE
Their eyes narrowed at Inferno, not quite recognizing her for a moment. "Ah. Inferno." They mused, dipping their head to her, smiling. "Yes, I have been- uh. Soul searching, I suppose. Tried to settle down." Sadness formed in their maroon eyes and they shook their head. "Can we try to get to camp, find Byraith? Is he still around?"
Reggan

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-17-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she smiled back at brutei, a large grin, which faded as the other asked about byriath. "i hope he's still around, i haven't seen him in a while, to be honest. but yeah, let's go. you must be cold!" she hopped over to the larger animal and pressed her shoulder against theirs.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - Brutei Tsune - 02-18-2022

BRUTEI TSUNE
"You haven't seen him!?" The demon let out a surprised noise, eyes wide with worry. That was a shock. The oriental blinked as they were nudged up, and they stood slowly. "Well, hopefully someone is a Guru in his stead. But... yeah. Let's just get to camp." They sighed, waiting for Inferno to lead them.
Reggan

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-19-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she noted the worry in brutei's voice, but there was nothing she could do about it. shaking her head sadly, she made a small sighing sound, muscles bunching together, one step at a time. "i'm pretty sure somebody at least has guru-knowledge. anyway, lighter topic. how many babies do you have?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - Romulus - 03-13-2022

[Image: 41450132_oCTyo4kdcSATJIk.gif]
ROMULUS MALUS - KINGPIN - COTC
Another familiar face on the border so soon? Sojourn's appearance had thrown him into a spin, but Brutei... well... He could deal with that. They weren't exactly rising from the dead like his sister had. With a confident smile curling upon his chiseled maw, the mixed lion grew closer to the two and offered a dip of his head. Long hairs fell into his face as he did so, causing him to push back his mane upon moving back upwards. His violet hues were wide as his face came back into the light. He couldn't help it. Awe-struck and pleased by their return, despite the past, Romulus held his ground.

"Someone has been quite busy." 'Soul-searching' as they said. Maybe he needed a bit of that. His eyes traveled back down to the other's chest, only noticing because of their enlarged stomach. A paw lightly gestured towards their pregnant abdomen. "We can find Plexus, or if they're busy, I could assist you with that." He chose to make no comment on Bryiath. His absence was none of the lion's business, nor did it seem important at the moment. Romulus didn't choose to pry on their partner either. Whatever Brutei did during their soul-searching could be discussed later after a short check up.

A tufted tail whipped in the direction of the island's inland. "Brutei, if you would, follow me," he demanded. "We can discuss how many kittens you're having as soon as you have them." His last statement was bluntly aimed at Inferno. Unless anyone had a way to see in their stomach, they wouldn't know, and even if they did, no one could guarantee all children would come out alive. Birth was a sensitive subject. He was blatantly suggesting for the topic to be changed.

Paws started to meander forward, hoping the others would follow him in pursuit. "Perhaps you could get us up to speed on your 'soul-searching' on the way to the guru's quarters?" came the kingpin's offer.

Re: Tearing me apart // Returning - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-14-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

the kingpin approached, chiding her sternly that the topic of childbirth was not to be discussed. maybe it was a sensitive one, she lifted a shoulder and dipped her head faintly at him. "i'm sorry, i didn't know." quiet enough for him to hear she followed the other, still supporting brutei. perhaps soul-searching was a more interesting topic, she supposed. she'd maybe want to go soul-searching on her own sometime in the future, if the kingpin would allow it. flicking her tail gently at the pregnant animal she offered them a small smile.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"