Beasts of Beyond
Define your meaning of war // Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Define your meaning of war // Joining (/showthread.php?tid=15138)

Pages: 1 2

Define your meaning of war // Joining - Chernabog - 02-09-2022

G R I M L O C K
Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
where innocence is burned in flames.
a million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am-

The hot sands, vast and expansive, were left... quiet. For the most part. Desolate, unfriendly, just like the group that lived in it. Undisturbed by outsiders for years, it seemed. And now, disturbed by one particularly strange dragon. His beastly roar echoed before his body plummeted into the sands, large and broad wings floundering around as he writhed in pain.

The dragon's head swiveled as he found his bearings, hot breath leaving his maw as he examined his body. Cuts and gashes littered his forelegs, umber blood spilling onto the sands, causing him to wince. Tenderly, he licked at his wounds, sitting his large form down. For now, he just wanted the pain to ease.
Reggan

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-10-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

a loud noise, how wonderful. the male sniffed, rose to his paws. looked at his son before leaving. following the noise until he approached a rough form, bleeding from multiple places. "you look like you've seen better. what happened?" the skald offered.

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - AEGON - 02-10-2022

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
The tinge of salt filled the air as the lion padded along the desert's edge. As scent all too familiar engulfed his lungs, a dark silhouette crossed his narrowed gaze in the distance and landed with a struggle. Aegon reasoned that was the source. Paws trudged forward towards the stranger as blood poured out onto the sands. He never considered going to grab someone with medical knowledge because, quite frankly, he didn't care. His role was to endure death, not prevent it. Every now and then the horseman liked to muddy the water, but never cleanse it. He would not act otherwise.

The lion's head turned down to the ground as he came to a halt next to Jormungand. Slitted hues looked at the umber liquid. His paw reached down towards it's surface and momentarily reminisced in the warmth. Letting out a satisfied hum, he offered a paw to Jormungand. "Mutilation," he blandly murmured. Soft eyes traced up from the ground and up to the dragon's forelegs. None elsewhere. 'From a smaller being?' the lion thought. "If that isn't obvious."

Disregarding the other Pittian's question, he cleared his throat. "Who are you and why are you here?" His eyes tried to connect with the dragon's and lock, hoping to induce pressure and urgency. If it was another case of wanting refuge due to injuries, Aegon would probably sigh. He did not come to the mortal realm for repetitiveness.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-11-2022

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

aegon showed up, presence looming. death. he touched the blood, which made the panther's tail curl up. interesting. a large paw was offered, brimming with the liquid. the panther dipped the tip of his nose into the thick goop. so warm and fresh indeed!

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - Chernabog - 02-11-2022

G R I M L O C K

The arrival of two strangers was enough for him to snarl, stepping back as they got closer. Bear-like lips peeled back to reveal sharp, curved canine teeth as he hissed. "Grimlock not like strangers." Not anymore. By now, the bleeding had slowed, but not stopped. "Grimlock attacked by other dragon. Bit Grimlock until he bleeds." He kept a defensive posture, wings protecting his forearms, eyes focused on Jormungand and Aegon.
Reggan

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-12-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

the skald tilted his head as grimlock spoke. so a large beast had attacked the other and caused these wounds, heh? "grimlock, if i was not mistaken, you were the one who crash-landed here, so your whole 'grimlock not like strangers' is quite ironic, isn' it?" his rubbery lips tilted in a smile and he stood up to approach the larger beast. "and don't worry, your wounds can be healed. what do you want from us?"

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - Chernabog - 02-19-2022

G R I M L O C K

Grimlock snorted, teeth clenched as he narrowed his gaze at Jor. "Grimlock not know desert belonged to a group. Grimlock just flee from big green dragon." He growled, watching the panther approach. "Grimlock want new home. But Grimlock needs to trust strangers first." He huffed, still covering his arms with his wings.

/Low muse but needed to post anyways woop/
Reggan

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-19-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"if you couldn't trust us, you'd be dead."
his voice was flat, dead, tail flicking. "what's up with your arms? why are you covering them?" he padded up towards grimlock, opting to put up a friendlier face, with a smile.

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - AEGON - 02-19-2022

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
The mystery came to a quick end as the two were faced with gleaming canines. Aegon shook his paw off, continuing to stare up at the other as he did so with a narrowed gaze. The dragon did not trust them. That was obvious, but given they were the other's only accompaniment and a potential chance at healing, the lion felt that Grimlock would have to buckle to their presence soon, especially if they wanted somewhere to stay. Jormungand had already seen the hypocrisy in that. With a tilted head, he let out a hushed sigh.

His slitted hues momentarily shifted in Jormungand's direction. "He's covering his arms because of the blatantly, eye-catching blood pouring from them," the other Pittian stated bluntly towards the panther. He dramatically flicked the remaining blood on his paw towards the other, only to rub the rest off on his chest. 'Where else could it be coming from? Fool.'

"If you must, you may be allowed to stay here," came his low drawl. Aegon did not care to wait for the leader's approval. "Perhaps point us in the direction of the other dragon so we can defend our borders if an issue arises." He wasn't sure how well the ardent would take that though. Allowing danger into their realm was not exactly the best situation, but if Olalla was cocky enough to take up leadership without any experience, perhaps a giant dragon would be a wake up call.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME

Re: Define your meaning of war // Joining - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-20-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT
coglione = idiot
cagna = bitch

he gave aegon the briefest of glances, brows quirking up in a smirk as the other flicked blood away from his paw. "i know, i'm just trying to get that guy to respond. coglione." the rubbing reminded him of an action he frequently liked to do to the scar, and the memory still tingled after two years' time.
as aegon extended the offer for the beast to stay, the skald tilted his head, amused. interesting. as olalla was essentially a baby in leading anything and gave this dramatic, rousing speech about making the pitt a better place, having this cagna bleed all over his borders would be a wonderful test to prove his capabilities. he just responded to aegon's offer with a chuckle. jor had the power to stop what aegon was doing, but he didn't really think olalla capable of handling large-scale, literally, situations, so he let it roll, twitching his tail as the only sign of amusement. what aegon said is right. the least you could do is tell us which direction you came from. after all, we did offer you a place to stay." two encouraging voices are better than one, no matter what in this situation.