Beasts of Beyond
can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet (/showthread.php?tid=15017)

can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet - rhosmari - 06-24-2021

FIRE AND "BRYMSTONE"
The only opposition he had seen had come from a child but he knew better than to think that that was all that there was. He had been a King before in his own right and knew what his own people had thought of him before the fall of the Iron Forged. The great hall where the statue of his own father now laid barren and empty. That mountain was much too dangerous to travel towards now. Shaking his head a bit he moved through the muck, forcing it out of his way as he near the statue in the front of the town. This place was interesting, it had many different things that he was not accustomed to. Soon he would have time to go and see for himself but right now he deemed to try and understand those that lived here. These Swamp creatures. They seemed alright for the most part. Logical and smart and he would treat them as such. Shaking himself slightly the brute would sit down, lifting a paw to brush against his skull, scrapping against the bone as if he could feel anything. Normal gestures seemed to soothe the soul and if they thought he was normal then the tiger sized abomination would take that. "To get off on a better footing, does anyone which to at least introduce themselves?"

Sure he knew that there might not be any real chance of anyone showing up. The takeover had not happened that long ago and there was upset over it but he figured at least someone wouldn't be too dull of wit to actually approach him and have a civilized conversation. Sitting down he curled his bone like tail, thick stinger resting up on the ground as he waited to see who would walk forward.
AND I'M BACK TO MY WAYS, CAUSE I'M HEARTLESS
SEVEN YEARS I BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE SHARKS NOW

Re: can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet - Kiara Kokytos - 06-24-2021

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

"kiara." the sin spoke up. sure there was a new leader but she was greed, what did she care.

Re: can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet - butch kennedy - 06-25-2021

[glow=blue,1,400]YES, SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, LIKE THE FEEL OF YOUR HAND IN MINE — 。+゚.[/glow]
Aquamarine oculars focused on the new Luminary blandly.  Firefly was not particularly pleased with the change of leadership - this thing was not a devoted Tangler nor was he acquainted with the population.  A sort of disdain had crept into the ligress' typically happy demeanor, a disdain and disappointment that had begun with the loss of her brother and then her friend.  The disappearance of Elsweyr had decimated her mood.

Under different circumstances, Firefly would've at least given the stranger a smile.  Now, she figured it was just best to be cordial, without any pretenses.

"Firefly Osiris.  I have been a Tangler for some time now.  I am not a full medic but I do have some experience in physical and mental trauma."  She motioned to her lifeless rump that she drug behind her.  "I exercise my legs twice a day in order to keep them from atrophying and I have taught others with similar injuries how to do the same."

template credit to guppy

Re: can you feel my heart - open; meet and greet - Atticus Roux - 06-25-2021

Oh fucking boy. Their newfound leader wanted to make friends? What a lovely guy... Sike. As he paused in the distance, he audibly snorted. Atticus Roux had never seen the Brymstone in his life, especially within The Pitt, and yet here he was, strolling into Tanglewood like he was hot shit. The canine had no assumptions on what they wished for, but his edgy look and superior attitude screamed ignorance. Not only that, but they were from The Pitt. Did he manage to stroll into The Pitt with this same attitude after he captured Elsweyr? When met with the ardent, did he see an opportunity to suck the small cock of Dante whatever-the-fuck? Did Brymstone want to please daddy Dante with his new group? Yes, Atticus had no clue Dante didn't lead anymore, but the situation wasn't far off from the truth. Except this time Brymstone wanted to prefer cunnilingus on a shapeshifter.

Seemed like the rest wanted to suck up too, even if their responses were rather dull. The wolf just watched. Pathetic. Uninterested in watching them wallow in sorrow, Atticus Roux continued on with his walk and passed by without another care in the world.