Beasts of Beyond
RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up (/showthread.php?tid=14948)

RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-05-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Hurt. Everything hurt so badly. Her body was sore but it wasn't her body. Inferno did not move at first, the female lying very still before sending thought towards her senses. Her body could move, but it felt strange. Different, even. Her scars were still there but the form wasn't her usual one.

Clashing crimson optics flew open and she sat up, panting, chest heaving, dragging air into new lungs. She looked down. Still her same pelt but this was as if she was a stranger in her old body. What had happened? She squinted into the sun with a soft sigh. She remembered gathering, with Arvid. Then those muffins looking very tempting-
Oh god, those muffins.
"Somebody- get the muffins away from Arvid's house!" Came the attempted gargle. Unsure if it would work or not but hoping the words would fall on somebody's ears. Something bubbled in her throat, she let it out in form of a manic cackle. How fun it was to be alive again. To think, just mere moments ago she was hacking and coughing and spluttering to a death and now she was alive and healthy again.
Rose shakily to her paws before collapsing. Needed strength wasn't there so she shook her muscles, urging them to wake up whilst looking for somebody.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

Continuing on from this thread!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - angelembrace - 06-05-2021

”So you ate the muffins.”

And now she was awake. Angel hadn’t witnessed the event from start to finish, far too preoccupied with other matters that concerned him, but he had heard through the grapevine what had happened. How unfortunate. However, as someone who had been not only aware of Arvid’s poisoned creations, as well as the next direct observer as to their affects, he wasn’t too sympathetic about the situation. Was that cold, perhaps? Maybe just a bit, but you couldn’t just go around eating things from a promising young man associated with poison itself. That was on Inferno, in his mind. Granted, he was a bit disappointed though that he couldn’t perhaps...open the corpse up just a little. She would have been the perfect subject.

With a hint of disappointment and disdain, the jaguar squinted at the newly awakened girl, watching her muscles spasm uselessly. How quaint. ”I assume everything has been removed, cleared out. You must be weaker than I thought to incur such a fatality. Your sister didn’t even keel over and die.”
your little hands of paradise, give them here and hang on tight
Reggan

Re: RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-05-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

First form to register was her half brother Angelembrace. The female rolled her eyes, a snort coming out. "Oh shut up, brother. Unless you have something good to say." It had been a few minutes now and she felt strength return to her limbs. Claw darted out, aiming to strike him somewhere in the jaw. She couldn't be bothered to deal with annoyances of siblings after being resurrected, cast a glance as he mentioned how her sister didn't even die. "I didn't know what Arvid was messing about with, okay? If I knew he played with poison I wouldn't have eaten them. Plus I was sick before so weakened then anyways. I am not weak." The last part was a murmur before a shrieked laugh burst from her maw.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 06-08-2021

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Anthemtalon probably should've been familiar with poison. His saliva was extremely deadly, after all, but it was debatable whether the lazy lizard knew or cared about such a thing. Coming back from death was incredibly foreign, unknown to the simple lizard.

"Better now?" The komodo monitor would ask as he heaved his body over, forked tongue flicking as he approached. He smiled, a typical lazy one, as he moved closer.
ANTHEMTALON [] komodo monitor [] tags
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: RUDE AWAKENING // o; waking up - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-08-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Anthem approached, the lazy bastard with a wide grin on his maw. He inquired if she felt better now and she rolled her eyes. "Be quiet you lizard." She snapped, half-jokingly, lashing her tail. "I've no patient for your scaly antics."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"