Beasts of Beyond
I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors (/showthread.php?tid=14766)

Pages: 1 2

I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-09-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD !。+゚.[/glow]
Kasper tried to hold back his excitement as he followed Keona and Michael towards The Pitt's borders. His eyes were wide as he drew closer to the group, realizing now what his mother meant by a desert surrounded by a jungle, and how The Typhoon was definitely not that. "Do you really think my Papa is here?" Kasper asked in a little mew, trying to contain his excitement and happiness about being here.

//Please wait for [member=265]Keona.[/member] and [member=11389]michael t.[/member] to respond![glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - Keona. - 05-09-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
Felt strange to make the journey with larger paws.  Even if Michael had not come along, she may have wondered if she had the path right but... She did.  It just felt... A little off.

As she halted on the sands, the dire wolf gave Kasper a small smile.  "I don't know any other deserts," she offered softly in reassurance.  Not a direct yes or no but... The kid was excited.  And it was true.  She didn't know any other group with territory including desert and jungle.  It was an environment belonging to distinctly to the Pitt.

Besides, Michael had even offered a name to the potential father in question.  It sounded like they had a shark-cat.

Patiently, Keona took a seat, shuffling her paws over the warm sand.  She hardly minded waiting but it was certainly... Hotter than she remembered.  Maybe her fur was thicker.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - michael t. - 05-09-2021

ALL I FOUND THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES
STANDING IN THE NOTHING, AND TIME RECLAIMS YOU
Michael came padding up to The Pitt's border not long after Keona and Kasper, his tail twitching behind him. The trip to the desert had been mostly uneventful, with the dealer only occasionally having to nudge Keo in the right direction when her larger size made it more difficult to judge where she could pass through. It was definitely a new experience to see his fellow dealer actually be clumsy, considering she had always been so put together despite her blindness. He didn't mind helping until she got used to her new canine form, though.

As Kasper spoke up, Michael snorted and nodded, saying with a crooked smile, "Yeah, he should be here kid. Or at least, I think he should be. Unless they tossed him out by now. But even then, they'll be able to give you a direction." He then turned to look out over the desert sands, taking in a deep breath. He called out confidently, used to the usual routine, "Anybody out there? You've got some visitors, here to see Dante Northwest!" He had never actually heard Dante's last name during his brief stints in The Pitt, but he had to assume it was the same as the kid's.
Reggan

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-10-2021

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - trojan g. - 05-10-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 60%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10pt;"]"I might be wrong but I don't think even Dante's dumb enough to fuck with the Typhoon." At least not so soon after he'd fucked up in the Pitt by not only harming the Tanglewood leader but taking the child at the border only days before. Sweeney had seen the Typhooners come to their border from the sky and had soon come down, ears pricked as she looked towards the three, head cocking slightly to the side as she did so. "What's the Typhoon need with him though?" Visitors, obviously, but the Typhoon wasn't someone that was exactly friendly with the Pitt, and Sweeney was surprised to see them here, especially if it just wasn't one of them.

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-11-2021

"I'm not from Typhoon." Kasper mewed, stepping forward with his fur fluffed up, as if he was trying to be very brave in front of a (technical) enemy. "I'm from The Palm Glades." But that wasn't the matter at hand, at least not with him. "My name is Kasper Northwest, I think he's my papa." At least, Dante was the only Northwest that has been brought up in The Typhoon and no one even recognized the surname back at his home in the Glades.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - rhosmari - 05-12-2021

CAN'T DROWN MY DEMONS, THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM.
He was keeping his distance considering the last time that another group happened upon their border an all out brawl happened. Instead he was watching from a distance and he listened intently before a soft whistle left his muzzle. That guy had a kid? Well, that was definitely some news given what he had already seen of the guy. Rather shocking actually but hell, people had lives and that was pretty much all he needed to know. Stepping over then he allowed his ears to pull forward and he gave a small nod of his head. "Okay, alright. You're dad is definitely here that is for sure. Guess he will make it over when he can. Or someone could....get him ya know." Glancing at some of the others he tried to give the hint considering he didn't know where the guy hung out at. He was the new guy and watching them make fools of themselves.

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-13-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
"I'm here, I'm here. No need to fuckin' bother me." Dante grumbled as he came sauntering up to the group that was gathering around, seemingly already in a grumpy mood. As always, of course. He had been alerted by NPCs who had overheard what was going on and was directed to where everyone was. They didn't provide any details of course, so the hybrid unfortunately had no idea what was going on.

Michael and Keona, faces that Dante had seen before that one time he ended up swimming in The Typhoon's ocean. Or at least, he's remembered seeing them before (though he didn't recognize Keona in her new form). With them was a small, long-haired kitten with curled ears - who held the scent of The Palm Glades rather than The Typhoon. Figures that they're allies or some shit. The hybrid mused to himself before grunting, "The hell d'ya want?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-14-2021

Another Pittian approached, though one that didn't exactly look like a sharkcat. He had grey dappled fur, mixed with white. An interesting pattern but Kasper didn't have time to admire before yet another Pittian was making their way over. Kasper felt his heart flutter with excitement as he realized that this feline did somewhat match the description of a sharkcat - he had a fin on the back of his neck (that Kasper could barely see) and sharp fangs sticking out of his mouth. The hybrid grunted a question, once again making Kasper nervous.

"H-hi!" Kasper squeaked, as if trying to contain his excitement. "My-my name is Kasper Northwest, I'm your son!" At least that what he could assume, after all. Dante was the only cat that seemed to match his mother's description, and this was indeed The Pitt - a desert with a jungle. Surely Dante was the one? They shared a last name and a similar color scheme![glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'LL BE BREAKING YOUR PRIDE // visitors - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-15-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante heard the words that Kasper spoke, though it took a brief moment for the words to register in his brain. Dante lifted his head a bit in surprise, studying the cub for a moment, as if trying to remember. Yeah, yeah, no it made sense, didn't it? Kid was orange-and-white like him, though he lacked any shark characteristics and instead had long fur and curled ears - but Dante did recall sleeping with a long-haired curly-eared she-cat. After recovering from the initial surprise from Kasper's announcement, Dante relaxed and only responded with, "Yeah? 'N what of it, kid?"

What, did he seriously expect to be welcomed with open arms? The kid was the enemy.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]