Beasts of Beyond
KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll (/showthread.php?tid=14716)

KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - VALENTINA P-R - 05-03-2021

chest expanded, inhale bringing a fresh gust of air into her lungs, making the femme smile. jewelled bracelet clacked against sharp teeth that hung next to the stones as her claws clicked on the floor. her destination was the armory, she walked with purpose but at a slow... meander. the air was perfectly chilly and the moon was fat and high. a content smile settled on her maw as the female made her way slowly towards the building. clinking and clanking sounds could be heard, some NPC hammering away at a piece of weapon as she approached. casting a curious glance around she pushed further, walking to the place where jewel encrusted metal hung parallel to their sturdier, uglier counterpart. uglier, but better. she let the soft fur on her cheek brush against the smooth, thin surface of the golden chestplate. reached to pick it up and touch the cool metal. pressed it against her own chest, saw a shiny shield in the far corner and moved to it to check her reflection. the golden girl blinked slowly, brow creasing in frustration as she attempted to secure the chestpiece in place by herself. "черт!"
// черт = heck, damnit
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - ACE NOBEL. - 05-05-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WASH THE POISON FROM OFF MY SKIN !。+゚.[/glow]
The nighttime was peaceful, though Ace hardly noticed that it was getting late. The sound of a woman cursing in an unfamiliar language made the Shepherd look up from the weapon he was working on, ears pricked for a moment before he placed his weapon aside gently, letting it cool for a moment, before approaching the woman. "Hello Valentina." He greeted with a dip of his head. "Is everything alright? Do you need something?" She seemed to be entranced by the shield she saw before, though he wasn't sure who it belonged to. Ah, well, if nobody claimed it, then surely she could keep it if desired?[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - VALENTINA P-R - 05-06-2021

an unfamiliar voice reached her ears and she looked to the right as ace approached. she didn't really know who he was but was confident should he attack her skills would drive him back. he greeted her, she shot him a small graceful smile. "hello.... ace, is it? lovely evening it is, isn't it?" he asked if she needed something, and that caused laughter to bubble from her throat. "well, i am looking at this chestpiece  and seeing if it fits, but i need some help holding the uh, chestplate  steady. you think you could help?"
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - ACE NOBEL. - 05-06-2021

Despite being able to make weapons, Ace wasn't a very fighter; probably due to his heritage back at his old Kingdom - though he was glad that no one knew of that past. Being a Prince meant that you were heavily guarded one way or another, though Ace was hoping to learn a couple things eventually. Even if it was from the local drunkard.

At the mention of the chest piece, Ace tilted his head. "Sure, no problem." He agreed, reaching towards the plate and attempted to help her with it. He wasn't a fan of the silence and so he answered Valentina's original question. "The evening does look nice. Though, I'll be honest -" He added with a laugh. "- I hadn't realized it was getting late."[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - VALENTINA P-R - 05-07-2021

"thank you, ace." he applied pressure against her neck, propping up the chestplate, and she ran a paw down it to test its strength. it seemed sturdy enough and looked good on her, but how would it fare in battle? she'd have to test it out, take a few swings to it. he remarked that the evening was beautiful, and she hummed in agreement. "it is hard to keep track of time once you begin walking in a beauty like this place." it's true. the low-squat houses seemed dwarvish but matched the  aesthetic of the  Houses itself. It was one of the things she enjoyed about this place. "so, ace, which house are you from?
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - ACE NOBEL. - 05-07-2021

"Nobel." Ace responded with a smile, stepping back as Valentina examined the chestpiece she now wore. "I'm the Lord of the House, actually." Shit, he still needed to make something that identified him as the Lord; maybe tomorrow evening he would, considering this was where he stayed home. "Have you chosen a House yet?" He decided to ask, not recalling whether or not the woman was born here or not. Either way, he wouldn't really know regardless, would he?[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: KNOCK, KNOCK, WHO'S THERE? // o, night stroll - VALENTINA P-R - 05-08-2021

ace of house nobel. "a lord, is that so" a return smile surfaced on her maw as she turned to face him. "house kinsella. basileus. you like?" the last question was directed at the chestplate fitted snugly on her breast. it was light enough she wouldn't notice it during travel but thick enough for small skirmishes.
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan