Beasts of Beyond
The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING (/showthread.php?tid=14704)

Pages: 1 2

The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - Casphian - 05-01-2021

Large wings would beat through the area, carrying a larger dark body with them. The creature would landed in front of the entrance of a cavern, tail lashing out behind them as their wings folded against the back. Mismatched orbs would sweep across the area before the hybrid would clear their throat, preparing to call out to the tribe. “Tribe of The Molten Spirits! Gather inside the Cavern of Melodies for the monthly meeting!” Kainan called out, his voice being carried along the wind.

Satisfied with his announcement Kainan turned and padded into the caver , stopping in the front part of the cavern where a pool of water relaxed as if waiting for someone to step into it. He debated on going further down into the cavern where the waterfall resided be refrained from doing so as they would be moving there later for the ceremonies.

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-02-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M STRONG ON THE SURFACE !。+゚.[/glow]
Kainan's voice echoed through the camp, announcing for the tribe to go to the Cavern of Melodies for a meeting. Gordon poked her head out from her home for a moment, watching some NPCs walk towards the Cavern so she could see where she needed to go. Soon enough, the munchkin mix followed after her tribemates and took a seat towards the front of the group, looking up at Kainan.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - rhosmari - 05-02-2021

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - SirDio - 05-03-2021

They walked gently into the cavern, ears pricked at the call. Not many times had they went to a meeting - only among Etheria's gods. And it was full of bickering and anger. Mortals, they would soon come to learn, sometimes had similar meetings, but usually were civil and calm. They sat down toward the back, words failing them as they waited.

//Rushed!
Sometimes all i think about is you
Reggan

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - Casphian - 05-03-2021

Gaze swept over those who had gather, a few still might wander in but Kainan didn’t want to keep them waiting for long. “I would like to start off with welcoming everyone new into the Tribe. We are glad to have you as part of our family now,” he started off, shuffling his wings on his back slightly. His gaze shifted towards Vanya next, debating on his words. “Before we move on, I will be visiting the nearby groups within a few days, if anyone would like to come please speak with me after the meeting is over. With that out of the way I would like to congratulate Vanya Makary on the promotion to Spiritualist,” he announced, a smile dancing on his lips at the words. “The Climbing of the Stars and Telling of the History ceremonies will be held in a few hours at the waterfall in the cavern,” the words rolled from the Spirit Watcher, the hybrid now seeming satisfied with what he said.

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-03-2021

Kainan started the announcements quite quickly, though Gordon didn't mind. The mention of visiting other groups made her stomach whirl, though, so the she-cat didn't volunteer to go. Caesar could be anywhere... She wasn't aware that her father was exiled from the larger groups and had she known, she would have asked Kainan if she could join. But unfortunately, the fear of Caesar held her tongue.

"Wh-what's the Climbing of the Stars?" Gordon asked, flattening her ears a bit at the sound of her voice echoing through the cave. God, did she really sound like that?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - Casphian - 05-04-2021

Kainan glanced over the crowed when heading Gordon speak out, his gaze finding the munchkin. “The Climbing of The Stars is a ceremony for anyone who gets promoted, their precious rank markings will be washed away and their necklace taken off and new markings and necklace will be given, this applies to those who are joining the ranks as well,” he hummed answering the question.

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - teef - 05-05-2021

She was late, but didn't seem to mind the fact. She'd been around the territory, getting used to it and cresting a mental image and map of it. Her paws were quiet as she joined them last. Nodding faintly to those gathered around her, sitting at the back of the group with a low huff of air escaping her. Her stupid stomach was still clenching and growling, wings fluttering as they settled, the growls too tiny to hear, able to feel them herself.

no fancy sorry! //

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-05-2021

Kind of like The Ascendants. Gordon thought to herself, eyes wide with wonder. She liked the little ceremony The Ascendants had, where they gathered to get a necklace made special for them. Gordon nodded to show she heard and understood the answer she received, though offered no further questions or comments.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: The time for change is now || 05/01 MEETING - rhosmari - 05-07-2021