Beasts of Beyond
you'll never haunt me - intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: you'll never haunt me - intro (/showthread.php?tid=14631)

you'll never haunt me - intro - COLDMOUNTAIN - 04-22-2021

[align=center]
COLDMOUNTAIN ASH
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #8F98A6; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #35445B;"][align=center] — [b]DIREWOLF - HoH - VISCOUNT- TAGS
His giant paws slowly traced the sand riddled grass in front of the training dummies. His eyes were narrowed, their sharp optics watching the tiny rocks tumble away from them. A soft sigh exited his muzzle, the scent of alcohol and hay coming from the man sharply. Coldmountain turned his head, looking over the drill yard, fluffing up his fur. His gaze then raised to the sky. The days were slowly starting to become warmer. Summer was approaching, since they were already paw deep into spring, and he needed to prepare.

Coldmountain exhaled through his nose. The people in the Kingdom knew him as the drunk, but also the most intense drill sergeant they might come to face with. He knew this, and really, he didn't particularly care. Other people opinion's didn't matter to him. What mattered is getting those trainees in and out, working their muscles, defense, and reflexes. He shook his head, leaning back down to the training dummy and tying the shield on tighter, giving a soft grunt as he did.

"speech"

Re: you'll never haunt me - intro - teef - 04-23-2021

JASPER KINSELLA ⚜ SEER OF HOH ⚜ LORD OF HOUSE KINSELLA ⚜ FAERY HOUND

Fairly quiet was the one who observed, caught in passing. He knew about battle and all kinds of defense - he needed to as the Lord of a House that specialized in assassination, though their assassinations were done with herbs and other things instead of using a blade to shank the target.

Brown eyes watched the local drunk with a hint of curiosity. He wasn't keen on stopping his work, everyone had their tasks to do and this seemed to be one Coldmountain had. Leaning lightly on his paws, he weighed his choices - he could carry on like happened, he could ignore the Viscount and continue along his path and his own tasks, he could remain watching, or he could lend a han- paw. A paw.

Giving a faint puff of breath, he made his way over to the direwolf, clearing his throat as he gave a soft "Good day!" he would greet. Observing him for a moment more, "Setting up the dummies to train? Do you have trainees today or is it more personal?" he would speak jovially. Not everyone was keen on talking but well ... he didn't quite care about that. He'd take whatever response he got and roll with it, even if he was told off or thrown a punch. That was part of his personality, he enjoyed getting under other's skin when it gave him a good show, or when it meant tat he could wheedle something out of them. He didn't usually pick fights, but if he was met with aggression he usually responded back with it in some form.
template by orion

Re: you'll never haunt me - intro - MARI C. - 04-25-2021

Unlike most of the people within the kingdom, Mari didn't know Coldmountain as a drunk. In fact, she didn't know him at all. Not yet, at the very least. She had heard mutters here and there about pretty much all of the prominent names within the Houses of Halcyone, however. Members of the kingdom certainly did seem to like to gossip. She never joined in, of course, but she did occasionally like listening, just so that she was up to date with certain things. Everyone's opinions over Coldmountain seemed rather... mixed, however. He seemed to be a rather divisive figure, with many seeming to either love him or hate him. Mari had never been one to lean on the hate side of things, though, so she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Just until she was able to meet him properly, and see what he was actually like. It seemed as though this was finally her lucky day – or her very unlucky one, depending on who you asked.

When she came upon Coldmountain and Jasper, Mari blinked in surprise at what the other was doing. Despite the group being a kingdom and all, she hadn't actually seen very many people training just yet. It was a pleasant surprise, though, and it brought back some rather happy memories, of old friends with similar workaholic natures. It was because of this that she had a bright smile on her face as she approached, fluffy tail held high in the air. She waved her tail in greeting to both Cold and Jasper, her voice warm as she spoke up, "Hello there! I don't believe we're met yet..." That particular statement was directed at Coldmountain, considering she had met Jasper at his home. With her chestnut colored gaze moving over towards the dummies, Mari then asked, "Is your training open to everyone, or are there specific groups of trainees?" Were there something like squires within the group? Knights? That certainly seemed like an interesting career choice if so.

Re: you'll never haunt me - intro - ACE NOBEL. - 04-25-2021

[glow=white,1,400]TAKE ME DOWN TO THE RIVER BEND !。+゚.[/glow]
Battle was not something Ace liked to think about. The German Shepherd was very much a pacifist, preferring to talk things out rather than fight. But of course, sometimes war was unavoidable. I hope that our Kingdom doesn't ever have to go through that. Ace was suddenly reminded that he may have caused a civil war amongst his old Kingdom, with his sudden departure and leaving the realm with no king. Gritting his teeth for a moment, Ace tried to force that thought away. That part of me is gone. He wasn't fit to be a King and he never had been.

Like Marci, Ace had heard of the rumors surrounding Coldmountain and how the man was regarded as the local drunk. Which immediately made Ace wary of him. Drunkards were unpredictable, prone to angry outbursts - at least in his experience. The Shepherd pushed past his thoughts on this as he approached the training area, forcing himself to put on a friendly face. It wasn't entirely hard, given that Marci and Jasper were here, but the fact that Coldmountain was here still remained. Ace didn't trust him, simple as that.

"I can provide some weapons if need be." Ace offered as he came to stand next to Marci, dipping his head in greeting to everyone. "That is, if you plan on training requiring weapons. I have a few stashed back at my home."[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: you'll never haunt me - intro - COLDMOUNTAIN - 05-03-2021

[align=center]
COLDMOUNTAIN ASH
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #8F98A6; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #35445B;"][align=center] — [b]DIREWOLF - HoH - VISCOUNT- TAGS
His ears twitched as he heard someone speak to him. He almost rolled his eyes. He worked better in silence, and without someone resting inquisitive eyes on his business. Cold raised his head from the tie, focusing on the man that approached. He knew who he was, he had seen him often enough. The Lord of the House of Poisons, or.. something like that. However gruffly the other man expected Cold to respond, his words were short and quick, his tone low and lacking any emotion that the other had sprung. "This is for training the academy."

He turned his head away from Jasper. He hadn't felt anything inclining him to speak more. There was no draw to introduce himself, no draw to explain himself. But where one comes, many follows. Cold's eyes did roll now. His head turned with a frown, observing those that approached. What was it with the warm and fuzzys, he asked himself. Cold exhaled through his nose, his ears twitching before he responded. "This is th' academy. Pages in th' like would train here, sword, defense, poisons, take yer pick." He said, eyes slightly narrowed.

However, as Ace approached, his gaze shifted for a moment. In terms of battle, there had been some a while ago. Nothing he wished to speak on now, and he certainly wouldn't just admit it to anyone around him. He felt his fur stand on end as people drew closer, his eyebrows drawing. However, at Ace's request, his ears twitched. "O' course I plan on trainin' weapons. Any donation would be o' help, bu' we 'ave weapons on site already."

"speech"

Re: you'll never haunt me - intro - VALENTINA P-R - 05-03-2021

weapons would certainly prove useful to the female's own collection. gentle tilt to her head, honeyed voice speaking up in a greeting. "hello all." dipping head, neck bowing gracefully. the maned wolf would offer coldmountain a small, friendly smile. she had only heard of him by name and thus knew him to be the local drunk, but she preferred personally obtaining information on somebody before making a judgement. "and i would suppose, anyone could train at the academy at any given time?" she wanted to play with weapons.
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan