Beasts of Beyond
FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming (/showthread.php?tid=14560)

Pages: 1 2

FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - ATBASH CIPHER. - 04-15-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
tired eyes, barely open ,
crippled by a promise broken !
There was no mistaking that the heat was getting to be unbearable at this point and fortunately, Atbash had short fur so she wasn't too bothered by it, but that didn't mean she didn't feel or see the effects of it. Hell, the heat was what was bringing her to the oceanside in the first place - it was far too hot to do anything productive today. Reaching the beach, Atbash stayed closer to the shore, but allowed the waves to crash over her. How long will this heat stay? It wasn't unnatural for it to be hot, considering it was nearing summer time, but... It was only spring. Surely it couldn't be this hot already?
female f1 savannah | vassal [hp] of commune of tanglewood | "speaking" | thoughts | "telepathically speaking"
© madi

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - Casphian - 04-15-2021

Paradox was usually used to the heat but the air was growing hotter by the day and even he was starting to dislike it. Luckily there was a beach within the territory that allowed them and the others in the territory to be able to relax in to escape the dreaded heat that was approaching. The panther made their way towards said beach, a hum of a simple tune slipping past their lips. Their gaze shifted towards Atbash when they drew closer and noticed her standing at the water's edge. "Hello there darling~" he purred out the greeting. "I see I'm not the only one who decided a swim would be nice today."

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - SirDio - 04-15-2021

aaaa
[align=center]

MADE JUST FOR MY EYES![div style="width: 90%;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #0a0a0a;font-size: 8pt;text-align: right;"] STARMAP - SHE/THEY - TANGLEWOOD
Starmap wasn't one to make her discomfort verbal. But she was about five seconds from yelling at Solstice for making her life even more miserable here in the swamp. Black paws hit the sands of the beach and she rolled her eyes at Paradox. She walked toward the two, however, and squinted at the sun. [color=#bc44c5]"I'm about five seconds from cursing that bastard out." she sighed, flopping down into the waves with her head held up.
[W]isker

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - ATBASH CIPHER. - 04-16-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
The shoulders on Atbash's fur twitched at Paradox's 'nickname' for her and she grit her teeth at first, clearly disliking the comment. It should have been a compliment, sure, but she was rather uncomfortable with anyone calling her darling (except maybe Merlin). "Please don't call me that." She stated, though her tone was calm and polite. Paradox had done nothing wrong, she had no reason to be mad at them for something they didn't know would make her uncomfortable.

Starmap's comment made Atbash laugh, though she didn't realize that the strange she-cat meant an actual person and not the sun as an object. Still, it was pretty funny to imagine someone calling the sun a 'bastard'. "It's awful. I don't think I've ever experienced something like this before." She spoke her worries out loud, tilting her head to the side in thought.
female f1 savannah | vassal [hp] of commune of tanglewood | "speaking" | thoughts | "telepathically speaking"
© madi

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - SirDio - 04-16-2021

aaaa
[align=center]

MADE JUST FOR MY EYES![div style="width: 90%;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #0a0a0a;font-size: 8pt;text-align: right;"] STARMAP - SHE/THEY - TANGLEWOOD
Starmap wanted to laugh along with Atbash, but she just smiled somberly. Funny how, some days after Starmap joins, the heat gets worse. Now that thought made her chuckle. [color=#bc44c5]"He wants to make life miserable for those around me, no doubt about it. As if denying me my crown for no reason was bad enough, he wants to guilt trip me." She gritted her teeth and sighed, ears pressed back. [color=#bc44c5]"He's watching me as we speak, and no doubt he wants to make it worse."
[W]isker

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - rhosmari - 04-17-2021

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? THEN YOU GOT GOOD VISION
BOY, THIS BEAT HITS SO DIFFERENT.
Relaxing at the beach had become a norm for her now. There was not much to do in the way of keeping up with Tanglewood and the going ons. They were peaceful and if other groups kept away or were friendly then they would remain as such. The things happening with the Pitt were already on thin ice and she as debating about handing the Coalition a neutrality now after their...unconventional help. Still what was slowly becoming a present concern was the heat. One that was becoming more and more oppressive as days went on. As she lifted her head fron the sands she blinked her eyes slightly, thoughtfully. The passing comment of darling barely registered on her mind as she tilted her head a bit. Slowly the heavy feeling Luminary would make her way toward them. Though she was confused on what Starmap had said. "Hmmm, she is unfamiliar with her words. But she doubts that the heat will keep up. After all, the rains will have to come sooner or later. We should keep high hopes." The lioness gave a smile before she looked to the ocean.

Sometimes things just took time and she had to keep her faith in Cipactli. He would know, The Void always did.
Reggan

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - ATBASH CIPHER. - 04-17-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
Now it was obvious that Starmap was referring to a person and not just the sun as celestial body. Atbash tilted her head at Starmap's words, looking briefly over at Elsweyr as she came over as well. "Is there someone coming after you, do you think?" The Vassal's voice had concern in it, clearly worried for Starmap. "We can make sure that you're safe here, if you're worried." Briefly, she wondered if it was true. After all, Merlin still got captured despite the promises made. But Pittians were sneaky and tricky, and it seemed to happen late at night or early in the morning, a time when many weren't awake.
© madi

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - SirDio - 04-18-2021

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
She glanced at Elsweyr, eyes half lidded. It was good to have hope. Hope.. She shook her head and looked to Atbash. Paw raised to the sky. "He is smart. He won't travel down here to fight mortals, demigods, sub-Gods, to get to me. He knows how to get me." she dropped her paw and sighed. "I hope you're right with your words."
STARMAP - PHYSICALLY 3 - TANGLER
©tikki

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - ATBASH CIPHER. - 04-18-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
"What about demons?" Atbash mused, though she hoped that this sun-god wouldn't want to mess around with her - or Vigenere, for that matter. She wasn't a fighter, while Vigenere was, but she didn't want to see her brother harmed. Especially when it was over things that didn't involve him. But then again, Starmap was a clanmate. Her problems were their problems as well. "I agree with Els. The rains should return soon." I hope.
© madi

Re: FLASHBACK TO THE END OF DAYS // swimming - SirDio - 04-19-2021

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Starmap rumbled something quietly, then shrugged. "Demons are beings of the Abyss where I'm from. His light never touches there, so I doubt he'd care about you." It was an interesting concept, being cared for and supported by mortals and demons and dragons. "Our quarrel is ours alone, so if he is stupid enough to set foot here, I won't let anyone else get hurt." She gritted her teeth, tail swishing across wet sand. Rain.. "Rain does sound nice."
STARMAP - PHYSICALLY 3 - TANGLER
©tikki