Beasts of Beyond
SKIP IN MY STEP ☆ sandcastles - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SKIP IN MY STEP ☆ sandcastles (/showthread.php?tid=14464)

SKIP IN MY STEP ☆ sandcastles - SWORDSKIT. - 04-01-2021

IF SOMETHING GOES A LITTLE WRONG
WELL YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND BRING IT ON
Ever since the incident where he had almost lost his entire leg, the boy had been on edge and refused to go out for days... Days becoming weeks and eventually, an entire day. Swordskit had refused to go out only ever watching his siblings play through the window but then the news of their dad disappearing hit him and it made several questions spin in his mind yet he shoved most of them down knowing that just staying inside wouldn't help anyone. He needed to be there for Wyvernkit and his brothers... Not to mention, Onyxpaw, who had their last parent disappear into thin air. The two of them had quite a bit in common and that well, it was something else they could share even if it wasn't something he was proud of really. He brushed the fur on top of his head down briefly only to get up from where he laid deciding he would go out today, he missed the warm sunshine on his back admittedly.

Once he rose did he wince at the sight of the bandages around his leg being reminded of his missing paw and his breath grew shaky recalling that day... The day that lioness had... No. He mustn't think of that day. Sword shook his head lightly as he limped out to the porch only to wince briefly at the sunlight but it was a few moments before a small smile found itself present on his maw. The boy glanced to the sides as if looking for his siblings and found none of them were outside yet, he was certain that his father was still asleep. He hobbled out onto the sand glancing over his shoulder to the house "Whoa... It is huge." He never really looked at the outside of the house until now... Considering he just tried to switch homes as quick as he could.

His attention on the house didn't linger for long as he felt the sand going in between his toes, he let out a few quiet purrs before sinking forward and letting his body press against the warm sand. Alright, he missed this. Sitting up and shaking some of the sand from his body did the boy get closer to the shore deciding he would try making himself a sandcastle. After all, how hard could it be with one paw short? Very difficult, he found out as the structure crumbled underneath the touch of his nub. Huffing with frustration, the boy would stare at his rather botched sandcastle with a light shake of his head "This is a start... It'll get better I'm sure," His eyes on the sandcastle but they betrayed him as they shifted over to the forest, his pupils narrowing ever so slightly.

A static sound going through his ears and head, he was unable to look away...

/ a character can come up to him and talk to him, it'll snap him out of it
Reggan

Re: SKIP IN MY STEP ☆ sandcastles - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-03-2021

[glow=white,1,400]TEST MY REALITY !。+゚.[/glow]
Drayden had... admittedly, lost track of Winterhymn's kids. Cut him some slack, the guy had twelve of them, of course Drayden wasn't going to be able to keep track. Not to mention, he hadn't really been there when Winterhymns gave birth - nor did he want to be, honestly. All of that seemed nasty.

"Hey..... Swordskit..?" Drayden spoke to the young tom, his words trailing off as he search through his memories and trying to pick up a name of one of Win's many kids. "You need some help with your sandcastle?" He asked, tilting his head at the mound of sand Swordskit had been working with before he zoned out. He and Swordskit were the same, almost, with them both not being able to use a limb properly. While Swordskit had lost his whole leg and therefore had some trauma related to that, but Drayden could relate to not being able to do things as well as a 'normal' animal could.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]