Beasts of Beyond
YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood (/showthread.php?tid=14413)

YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-28-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Vayne felt bad for Ravenwood; the poor guy had done nothing wrong in her eyes. All he did was, well... exist and just happened to be lost on their territory. Roxanne won't like this, The Privateer thought to herself, nervousness filling her as she carried some prey over to where the Captain kept the prisoner. She hoped her adoptive mother wouldn't find out or if she did, she wouldn't demote her; she just didn't understand why Ravenwood deserved... this.

"H-hey." Vayne squeaked as she came up to where Ravenwood was being held, approaching the Wanderer with her head lowered, to show she wasn't a threat. She set down the food she brought him, slowly pushing it towards him. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I... I'm sorry you're stuck here."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - RAVENWOOD - 03-29-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

// obvi before escape thread

Ravenwood's ears twitched. He had barely been able to sleep, resting on the ground of his holding cell. Nightmares plagued him constantly, and it wasn't long before he had been shocked awake. To see that Vayne was approaching, carrying a meal and with some kind of guilt riddling her shoulders. Ravenwood grimced a tiny bit. There was mismatched bandages on his tail, but it looked open to infection. It definitely didn't look good.

He grimaced gently as she set food down. He hadn't eat anything else that other people had attempted to give him- which had been little so far- and didn't know whether or not to trust her. He remained silent as his green optics shifted from her, to the food, then back again. He waited until she stepped away, before stretching his paw out and dragging it towards him. "It's not your fault." He mumbled in response, slowly taking a bite.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-29-2021

Vayne could understand Ravenwood's hesitance, given that he was being held by the enemy and being given food by an enemy. She hoped that he would trust her though, since she tried defending him, and she let a small smile form on her face whenever she saw Ravenwood giving in and taking a bite. It would ease her worries at the very least. "My name's Vayne Cipher-Vantas." Vayne introduced herself, shuffling to lay down, glancing back as if checking to see if anyone else was coming by. "Are you okay? I can see if I can search for herbs from Roan." Or... more like steal, but she didn't want to say that out loud.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - RAVENWOOD - 04-01-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Raven's eyes were narrowed at the woman across the bars, slowly eating as she spoke. He didn't offer much as she continued to watch him. His flank rose and fell harshly, showing that there was some damage in his lungs. Finally, he spoke again, quietly. "My name is Raven." His full name wasn't offered, cautious- much more then he was at the border. His eyes shifted from the food, pushing the majority of it away from him again. His pain made him, well, not hungry by any means.

"Don't get me anything. You'll just get in trouble." He replied quietly, his eyes adverting her gaze.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: YOU WENT DARK ON ME // Ravenwood - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 04-01-2021

It kind of hurt that Ravenwood was refusing to look at her, though Vayne told herself that he was likely just doing so because he was afraid. Hurt himself, quite obviously. "But your wounds will get infected." Vayne protested. "I don't think that's a good thing." Roan was all about making sure wounds didn't get infected, though that didn't necessarily mean that Vayne picked up on what herbs he used. "... Is it true that the Coalition is bad?"

Maybe she shouldn't have asked, but the question was nagging at her. Ravenwood didn't seem bad, but that didn't mean the group he stayed with was good. And just because he stayed there didn't mean he was bad either. Vayne just... didn't know what to think entirely, but she felt bad for Ravenwood and what he had unintentionally gotten himself into.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]