Beasts of Beyond
Broken Parts - Visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Broken Parts - Visitor (/showthread.php?tid=14405)

Broken Parts - Visitor - Ares - 03-27-2021

As long as breath comes from my mouth,
I may yet stand the slightest chance.
She knew she shouldn't be here, honestly. Not only did the two groups have a neutrality where neither group would cross the other's territory, but she just didn't want to be here. It gave her bad vibes, a bad memory or three. But there she stood, at the border, holding back silver tears. Her body shook, as did her voice as she raised it to call out. [color=red]"I.... I.. I want Pretty Mother..! I.. also want to step into the border if that's okay.." Her voice carried but it sounded like she was three steps from crying.
Reggan

Re: Broken Parts - Visitor - SirDio - 03-27-2021

I loved you, I loved you
I loved you, it's true.
Ana had become a little more... cautious of the swamp territory. Merlin's capture, paired with the death of two people she didn't know, made her scared. But as she was playing with some of the animals (mainly snakes and reptiles that wouldn't consume her), the voice hit her. It wasn't familiar, she hadn't heard Ares speak at all when they were together, and even if she did, Ares was a bit older and her voice had changed.

But the sound of the voice, the emotion behind it - it spurred her. Whoever spoke sounded sad - about to cry. So she moved on to it. Hobbled over with haste. But she snorted, hearing the words. 'Pretty Mother', hah! "Who calls their mom Pretty Mother!? Make's no..." She fell silent. She approached the stranger, who was no stranger. Sharp memory helped her piece it together. But where were her wings? What happened to her arm?

She couldn't say anything, just stared wide-eyed at her sister. Hell, she was taller than her older sister.
Reggan

Re: Broken Parts - Visitor - rhosmari - 03-28-2021

Her heart had ached and hurt the moment that Ares had ran away. And she had never been able to forgive for the treatment that had been given to her. She tried to move on from what had happened. Knowing that her daughter was safe even if she was still trying to forgive the group that had enabled what had happened to Tanglewood because of the Coalition. It was tough that much was certain but she didn't want to continue to feel like things were wrong here. Despite it all she just wanted Ares to be happy and to be happy she couldn't be here. At least not before. But she had a chance now if she wanted to come back. There was space for her to come back home. They could make a home here. A family with herself and Arrow. Oh...she had never told her about Arrow.

The war driven lioness moved carefully along the swamp, eyes flicking along the blooming foliage that was starting to spring up. The seasons were changing she guessed but there had not been much of a change in the swamp to begin with. It was mostly neutral. Yet her paws stopped,  body stilling as she heard a voice. The familiarity of it making her gaze widen. "Ares?" Her voice muttered out as she finally moved. Nothing would or could stop her from reaching her child and she showed vines and branches out of her way. Emerging onto the border she would stand there, eyes looking down at her child. Hurt and broken, she could read it on her face. What had happened to her? Slowly she moved forward and she lowered her head, pressing her maw on top of Ares' skull. Quietly she stepped back and beckoned her over. Ana was here too but she looked shocked and she looked between the two of them before trying to figure everything out. "She's here. Why is Ares hurt? What happened to her? She is always welcomed to come to Tanglewood. Ah, this is Ana and she lives here too."

Re: Broken Parts - Visitor - Ares - 03-28-2021

As long as breath comes from my mouth
I may yet stand the slightest chance.
She heard the snort and anger rose. But the first to greet her on the border was none other than her sister. God, it was her sister and Ares felt a smile stretch across her teary face. That was her sister, lanky legged and taller than Ares. But words wouldn't reach her before Elsweyr arrived, and then the tears fell like drops of liquid silver.

She pressed her head back against Elsweyr's muzzle and then stepped into the territory, limp somehow worse now. Ah, what did happen? "I... It happened again.. It took control again and I..." She pressed herself against her younger sister for a moment, who returned the gesture and lay a wing over her back. "I almost hurt my Legate and a kid... a kid, Pretty Mother!" She choked out.

"I'm scared.. I'm scared I'll actually hurt someone." She moved her broken, bandaged leg. "I did this.. to gain control.. Someone else took the wings.." she winced. "Ana.. Pretty Mother, I'm scared."
Reggan

Re: Broken Parts - Visitor - SirDio - 03-28-2021

I loved you, I loved you
I loved you, it's true.
She let Ares react with everything before letting the girl lean against her, A grey wing laying across her bare back. And as she listened her eyes grew wide. She had almost hurt someone? No, Ares said 'it'. So something had taken control? So she almost hurt someone against her will?

Then she looked at her injured leg, her wingless back. "We.. we're here.. we're here for you. I'm here for you."
Reggan

Re: Broken Parts - Visitor - trojan g. - 03-28-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
IT MUST BE BELIEVED TO BE SEEN
Once again the smell of blood drew Moth to the border of the swamp, though curiosity was piqued when she heard the voices speak, and the scent of the Palm Glades assaulted her senses. She wasn't sure what to think, at first, when she saw Ares at the border, saw that she was harmed and heard the things she spoke about. She almost hurt a child. They key there was almost but it was still something Moth wasn't sure about.

She had wanted to help the other when she had been within the swamp before, wanted to make sure she wouldn't be exiled, for that was the ultimatum - get help or get exiled - and Moth hadn't had the chance to try and do so before Ares had ran away to who should have been their enemy, to who now was neutral but no one allowed to go there. The whole thing she wasn't sure about, it seemed more and more often that Moth was unsure about more and more things. All she knew now was that Ares was here and she was injured and she needed help. She'd try and figure out more later, try to see if there was something that could be done to help her emotionally rather than physically, keep whatever "it" was in check.

She didn't know too much about powers though, didn't know how to keep them in check herself, considering her own shapeshifting was set by emotion rather than will.

The small fox came forward, ears pinned to her head as she saw the extent of the injuries, and she turned towards Ares for just a moment. A child no longer, she was old enough to be spoken to about her own injuries, despite the attitude and actions that led to this point hinting otherwise. "I'm going to need you to come to my house." She would speak, tired and drained and wanting nothing but sleep. "Need to make sure infection doesn't set in anywhere, and if it has we need to clean it... it'll hurt though. You guys are free to be there too if she wants, but space will be needed at the house." She spoke to Ana and Elsweyr then, stepping back for a moment. She wasn't big enough to help carry Ares if needed so she'd rather stay out of the way.

She'd make sure to let Elsweyr and Ares know later that they needed to talk later about what they were going to do.
MOTH KINGMAKER - TANGLEWOOD - PENNED BY TIKKI - BIO
[sup]© tikki[/sup]