Beasts of Beyond
OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-22-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Although Aphra couldn't hear the thoughts of some of her clanmates regarding how she had just up and left Angelembrace and Asmodeus behind, she had a feeling that they were all judging her for it. It was infuriating, and the she-cat wanted to get away from the glares that a few NPCs gave her. Of course I left quickly. She huffed to herself as she walked along, ears pinned back. I can only carry one fucking cub. It wasn't like she didn't ask for help, after all.

Although granted, it was a telepathic message and, given the panic that was going on, Aphra should have assumed that no one was going to hear her.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-24-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"I'll help." She offered a weary smile, not really in the mood to hop into another argument, padding after her mother.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - RAVENWOOD - 03-24-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Ravenwood didn't really want to be stuck between the arguments that these two were known to have- but he didn't have a choice. Ravenwood slowly walked after them, before keeping even pace, his eyes still half shielded from whatever piercing gaze they through at him. He cleared his throat, speaking quickly- they had to get this show on the road somehow. "What do you think we should be looking for? Just what's survived?"

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-24-2021

Aphra wasn't pleased that Inferno was coming with, but the woman pushed down those feelings for the time being. Right now wasn't the time to bicker, though that didn't mean Aphra wouldn't snap at her daughter if Inferno made some sort of smart comment. "Basically. We'll probably have to clean out camp too a bit, to make sure we can get back safely." Which she... wasn't too thrilled about, honestly. Her main body was supposed to have clean, pure white fur, not stained by muck. If they had to clear out debris, maybe she could possess the jaguar body she had if it survived the mudslide.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-25-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She narrowed her optics at Ravenwood briefly before the Cipher child turned to her mother. "Alright, I'd suggest we go patrol a bit, make sure no other groups attack us at our weakest point since the mudslide is bound to cause some commotion."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-25-2021

Aphra's torn ear flicked in thought. "Do you really think others have heard about that so quickly?" Her question and tone was genuine, even if she didn't believe that word would have traveled that quickly. "It definitely needs to be done, but I don't think that should be a priority right now." But then again, what did she know?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - Romulus - 03-25-2021

The lion's paw followed after Ravenwood, settling by his side and pausing to listen to Aphra. He wasn't fond of the female, but he would listen to her demands if it seemed appropriate. After all, he was trying to keep his mind off things and instead focus on work, rather than sulking. With a soft huff, he looked over towards Inferno. "No need," he rumbled. "They don't know of our whereabouts after the mudslide and would be invading a land full of debris. Unless they had a target in mind, then I doubt our enemies would." The Typhoon, maybe, but the others, no. Plus, like the female mentioned, why would they know about their recent events anyways? The Coalition of the Condemned rarely interacted with other groups and often had feuds with them. Giving them information would be pitiful.

With his thoughts stated, the periwinkle hues of the lion returned to the former Typhooner. "I say we start at the main island and work our way to the northern parts of the hunting grounds." He wondered if the Hall of Kings remained. It was eerily important to him.

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-25-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Aphra asked a question, genuinely this time, and Inferno frowned. "I'm... not really sure but I hope not. Seeing we're this far away from the others though we should be fine..." Her voice trailed off in thought as her tailtip twitched. Romulus appeared, proved her point again saying no, there was no way the others could've known about the mudslide so quickly. "They're bound to have some sort of flying shifter that might decide to drop by for some intel at any time, so I was just thinking in that direction." She replied softly, then listened to the lion's suggestion. Wonder if Roxanne was still mad at her?

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-25-2021

There was no doubt in Aphra's mind that the other groups may hear about the mudslide, though to think that they heard about it so quickly was outrageous. At least Romulus agreed with her, and eventually Inferno too. It came as a pleasant surprise that Inferno wasn't actually snapping at her, but Aphra was glad to see that the little brat knew when it was okay to be irritating and when it was time to be serious.

As Romulus spoke, Aphra looked back at him as she walked along. She gave a nod at his words. "Good idea, we'll start there then." The she-cat picked up her pace, looking back in front of her to make sure she wouldn't end up tripping on something. Which she totally didn't almost do.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH YES I'VE HEARD THE STORY // damage-check patrol - RAVENWOOD - 03-25-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Ravenwood has already gone back to spacing out. He had hardly noticed the conversation, nor the direction that they had started to indicate. The scent of mud and debris thick on the wind had caught his vision, casted in the direction of the rubble. However, as they started off again, Ravenwood shook out of his trance- only to bump into Romulus. Ravenwood cleared his throat, shaking his head. "Sorry. M' not thinking." He said, lowering his head and following after the other two.

// we love filler posts

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan