Beasts of Beyond
I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=14362)

I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-20-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !。+゚.[/glow]
The Warrior's Plight was a tradition that Drayden had known about almost as soon as he joined; he heard it talked about amongst NPCs and eventually, the snow leopard grew the courage to ask what the Plight was across several days. He wanted to make sure he got it right, after all. Eventually the tradition grew so familiar that Drayden decided that it was time that he finally took the step to become a full member of The Palm Glades. He was ten months old, almost a year old. Had he already not been promoted to Gladiator, he would be an Immune by that time.

The first step is an exploration of the territory. Drayden repeated what he learned in his head, walking down the Highland Cliff where he had his den and heading towards the main camp. He had already explored The Palm Glades's territory plenty of times, he felt, but there was an important part of this specific step that needed to be completed,. Reaching the entrance of camp, Drayden cleared his throat and called out, "I-I'd like anyone who is interested in my Warrior's Plight to come with me. I, uh. I want to show you my favorite part of the territory." He was nervous, understandably so, he believed. Getting the attention of clanmates who may or may not be older than him was frightening, especially if he happened to be getting their attention at a bad time.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - SÉAMUS - 03-22-2021

[align=center]
| Séamus Ó Faoláin
Reminiscent of the Typhoon's entrance ritual, the Irishman was curious about the warrior's plight -- it seemed everywhere had a trial to prove oneself.  Since it seemed like he would be sticking around, the faerie supposed he would do this himself eventually.

With his own future plight in mind, the wildcat bounded over at Drayden's call, offering the young leopard a friendly grin. "Hey there, lad.  I'll come wit', if you like."

Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - Ares - 03-22-2021

For the Record, this is self-destructive
For the record, I'm aware of that.
[color=red]"Oo! I'll go too." the Medici squeaked, having completely forgotten that the glades had a sort of entrance ritual. Granted, she was occupied with different things but at some point she wanted to do it!
Reggan

Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-24-2021

Admittedly, Drayden didn't want a lot of people to join him on this little journey. He liked company and being around, don't get him wrong, but he didn't want to mess something up in front of a lot of people and it being the talk of the town or something. Drayden gave a nod of greeting to Séamus and Ares to show he acknowledged them, deciding to wait just a little bit longer.

//may double post later on if no more replies !![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-25-2021

Alright, it was time to go. Drayden was getting antsy now, though whether it was from nervousness or not, he didn't know. If anyone wants to join later, they can. He decided before clearing his throat and talking out loud, "Alrighty, let's go." With another nod, the cub turned around and started making his way towards the Highland Cliffs again.

"My favorite part of the territory is the Highland Cliffs." Drayden declared, raising his voice to try and be louder than the small gusts of wind that was flowing through. "It's a little bit more chilly out here than down in camp, but it makes me feel a lot more comfortable." It would make sense, considering he was a snow leopard. Their fluffier coats weren't really well-equipped for warmer weather, even when he shed most of it. "I like the wind and the colder air, that's... pretty much it." He finished, letting out a small laugh at his small explanation. "If you all wondered where I was disappearing to at night, I have a little den up here."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH // Warrior's Plight Part 1 - rhosmari - 03-25-2021

Small paws moved quietly after the group. Not making much sound and effectively not drawing any attention to himself. He wasn't doing this intentionally as he meandered at the back of the group. Instead he was simply just as curious about what they were taking about and where they were going. He kept his head slightly angled to the side a bit to keep them within his vision and so far he had managed to keep the rather scary information from most members from the group. The fact that he was half blind was not something he saw as bad, it was his normal. So he just never talked about it. When they got to the place the young male peeked up one ear and he looked at the high place they had come to.

He was slightly in awe considering he had never been here before. His eyes widened a bit and his short tail wagged back and forth before he smile. Small voice lifting up fron the back of the group. "Oh...this is nice. I like it.." A small squeak to his tone as he started to move toward the edge so that be could look down. Was it a really long way to the bottom?