Beasts of Beyond
From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount (/showthread.php?tid=14354)

Pages: 1 2

From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - SirDio - 03-19-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
His vision was almost gone as he dropped from the sky, people moving out of the way as he tumbled onto the ground. The village was quite a ways away, now half-covered in mud. He heaved, each breath more painful than the last. He pushed himself up, blue eyes searching the group. "Did everyone make it out? Is everyone here?" He rose his voice above the nervous chatter, head raised above them. "We.. we need reconn... reconnaissance.. we need someone to see the extent of the damage." He tried to stand up, but the world moved under his feet and he fell again. He couldn't fall now.

"Is everyone.... is everyone here."
Reggan

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-20-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Yes he was exhausted, Sojourn wasn't heavy but running with her in his jaws all the way did take the breath out of him. He saw Brutei, stumbling around and mumbling if everyone's there,  then he fell. Jor slowly made his way next to the wyvern, gently setting Sojourn on the ground and offering for Brutei to lean against his shoulder should he need the panther's help to be pushed up into at least a sitting position, optics  scanning the crowd for his children.
He should've been there for them, rescued them, but he didn't. He had chosen to save someone who had let him stay temporarily to raise the cubs and hadn't shouted at him after he killed their enemy. He shook his head with a soft sigh.

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-20-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra had grabbed one of her cubs, Hydrostatic, but hadn't bothered to even try and rescue the other two. As soon as she had Hydro in her jaws, she took off, calling out telepathically to her clanmates to get her other two cubs - whether or not someone got them, she had no idea.

"I can scout around and see what's all been damaged," Aphra offered as she set Hydrostatic down, the tip of her tail flicking in thought as she spoke. She should be saying something to Jormungand, admittedly, but quite honestly, she didn't care. If any of the cubs perished in the mudslide, then so be it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - Byriath - 03-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
His powerful body had rage pouring off in waves as he strolled up, looking at Jor, Brutei, and Aphra before snorting. His eyes drifted over Hydro, just glad he was safe, as was Asmodeus and AngelEmbrace. "Go ahead then. I'll look after Brutei and make sure he stays with us. Might want to shift back, ice boy." He spoke gruffly, turning to see if Angel was nearby, considering the child was next to his leg before the Guru needed to move and get a better picture of the group. Anger dripped from his body but he kept his cool, turning back to the small handful before him. This was just going to be fun. "I'll see what I can do for Sojourn as well. Also, your boy AngelEmbrace is safe. Hopefully Asmodeus is as well." Or there would be blood spilled this day.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - angelembrace - 03-20-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── He hoped that there was a reason both his parents had failed to look for him, like maybe they’d just thought he was already safe or something. He was glad, either way, to see both parents in the gathered group. Since Aphra had grabbed Hydro, Angel instead opted to look for his other brother. ”I’m okay!” The cub squeaked, poking out from behind the Guru. He still felt like he was a bit in shock, but the good news was he was steadily coming back to his senses.

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-20-2021

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-21-2021

"i am here to serve" asmodeus ── the world flashed with
light and a painful roaring sound before asmodeus felt teeth snap up the scruff of his neck and then he was flying-bumping against a hard chest with every motion. he was greedy and couldn't give a damn for his brothers' safety but instead looked around for his mother. he was set down next to her and sniffed, looking at ravenwood before lifting a shoulder. "you guys okay?" he asked, a note of almost concern tinging his  voice.

"speech"

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-21-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Byriath stalked up, looking royally ticked off and even if Jormungand would normally find it funny to see the expression he didn't say anything, briefly nodding as he said he could take care of Brutei and Sojourn. "Alright, don't move Sojourn too much." He murmured, a smile quickly flashing  across his jaws in thanks that his two children were safe-Asmodeus' status unknown.
He left the three and found Aphra, two cubs at her paws and frowned as he lifted his head to search for Asmodeus. He said  nothing to  Aphra, there wasn't anything to be said, after all. A voice, As' voice, caused him to look down as Ravenwood set his son next to the family. He crouched down, lapping at Asmodeus' dishevelled fur  before beckoning for the other two to come over here too. They most likely were in shock and love was what they needed right now.

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - RAVENWOOD - 03-21-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Ravenwood had a bit of a problem carrying Asmodeus. He had to say, however, that it was rewarding. A chance to get more training in, but also in the reflected light, he had saved someones life. He had been voluntold to do it, but, still. He saved a child. His chest ached from where the cub swang against it, but Ravenwood had joined with the rest of the group, settling the child down. As he sniffed at him, Ravenwood gently frowned, ears twitching. He looked up towards the family, and something inside of him hurt.

Thunder rolled outside. Perhaps this was the first incident that Raven could remember, the shouting, the screaming of his parents. He had been outside when it started, and since he came inside soaking wet, ruining their carpets, it had been a torrent of insults.

His green eyes flinched, and swiftly Ravenwood turned away, facing back towards the chaos. His ears were lowered, stepping away from the family and sitting on his own. He kept his head hunched over, exhausted from this event.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: From the Devil he RAN - Mudslide aftermath and headcount - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-21-2021