Beasts of Beyond
turn off the lights / training - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: turn off the lights / training (/showthread.php?tid=14326)

Pages: 1 2

turn off the lights / training - RAVENWOOD - 03-15-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

His lungs burned with the effort of running.

It had been a long time since Ravenwood felt well enough to run about, stretching his paws, muscles, working them until they screamed and writhed within his body. But it was a good pain, one that promised a brighter future. One that led him forward, letting his health stay in a good spot. He was running across.. somewhere. He had not a fucking clue where he was, but he found joy in it.

Since he had been found like a wet mop in the hunting lands, he had put on weight and slowly started training. Running and climbing were the first of the few tasks he set himself towards- every third day was spend dragging bricks around, building up the muscles in his legs and core. But today was running again, a bit more light-hearted then often enough. His paws continued to drum the earth with solid beats, Ravenwood's eyes set forward and a grin on his face.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: turn off the lights / training - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-16-2021

Re: turn off the lights / training - RAVENWOOD - 03-21-2021

R A V E N W O O D

It was probably his own ignorance that would have gotten him into this situation. But he felt too good to stop and worry about people around him, at the moment. All he knew was the burning in his lungs, continuing to slap his paws against the earth and bound forward. But his head turned, catching a glimmer of someone's eye. He inhaled sharply, but by then it was too late. The wolf had be pounced upon, his rear legs swinging out at the child smacked into him.

Ravenwood didn't fall, but his rhythm was definitely gone. He stumbled left, and right, before finally coming to a stop, his chest heaving for breath and his head lowered, eyes closed and tail still. Slowly, he looked up at the cub, blinking for a long moment, before lowering his head back down and groaning. He couldn't scold a child, could he? Aphra might murder him, he considered. Maybe she wouldn't, either. He looked back up. Hello, Hydro. What.. uhh.. What brings you out of camp?"

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: turn off the lights / training - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-21-2021

Re: turn off the lights / training - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-24-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She followed her technically brother, amusement dancing in her optics. "Back when I was a kid she wouldn't really care what my sister and I did, but that was in The Typhoon so not applicable anymore. She'd get mad at us though, sometimes for no apparent reason at all." She dipped her head to Ravenwood in a greeting, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. [EDITED BY STAFF FOR USING A POWER W/OUT THE ITEM IN INVENTORY]

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: turn off the lights / training - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-24-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He wanted to go back to the Pitt. He missed Dante and the others. A sigh, the panther was enjoying a walk and attempting  to clear his mind but then he heard a crashing sound, surprised noises low and high-pitched, a female voice. His son. His fur shot up, he reached the three quickly, ears flattened against his skull and muzzle pulled back. "Hydro, you okay?"

Re: turn off the lights / training - RAVENWOOD - 03-24-2021

R A V E N W O O D

Ravenwood continued to heave and puff, before inhaling deeply and lifting his head up. He blinked gently as more people came about, first Inferno- who he did give a nod back to- then the child's father. Ravenwood lifted his eyebrows gently, before snickering at Hydro. "You remind me of when I was younger." He mumbled beneath his breath, before standing up straight. Ravenwood shook his fur out, looking towards Jormungand with a frown. His ears flattened quickly, eyes narrowing.

"Hydro is fine. He's the one that attacked me, not the other way around." Raven snapped in return. He shook out his fur, ears still flat against his head. It was clear that he already had something against Jor- but it likely wasn't the reason most would find.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: turn off the lights / training - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-24-2021

Re: turn off the lights / training - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-25-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He ignored the hostility that was radiating off of Ravenwood. He didn't care about the other, only useful thing the wolf had done was to rescue Asmodeus. "And how exactly was I supposed to know that? Not like I constantly follow my children around to see what they're up to. I'm no stalker, I simply worry for my children, can I not?" He retorted, muzzle wrinkling. He needed to have a talk with this dude, but obviously Raven didn't know the tension of what it was like being a father, especially one stuck in another group. His gaze softened as he looked down at his cub. "Just wanted to make sure you kids are safe. Don't want to lose another close family."

Re: turn off the lights / training - Romulus - 03-25-2021

Ravenwood's evolution since his arrival had impressed Romulus. He, given the circumstances, had become a man of the Coalition of the Condemned. Sojourn, in his mind, must have noticed by now if he had. Nonetheless, there was work to do... especially after hearing the stumbling from afar and the kitten's meow following it. He couldn't help but snort to himself. The lion saw it out of the corner of his eye and began to come over. His pastel hues focused on Ravenwood, observing the 'damage' left by Hydrostatic. Impressed by their, both Ravenwood and Hydrostatic, determination, he managed to pause nearby to continue watching.

Of course, came the angry father. As if it was his issue that Hydrostatic attacked the other, noting that Ravenwood did no damage whatsoever. "Enough." His blunt demand was directed towards Jormungand. The others were fine. "As I've previously stated, you have no sway here. Ravenwood has proven to be no harm to your child." The lion moved forward, stepping in front of the other wanderer. He would be there to protect Ravenwood if things got dirty with The Pittian.

Without moving his narrowed gaze away from Jormungand, he spoke towards the others. "You have excelled recently, Ravenwood," he rumbled. "Don't let this stop your work and if you need any assistance or a place to train in peace, come to me."

//prior to mudslide, so no mention of sojo's soul leaving body or else he would have snapped at 'losing a close family member'