Beasts of Beyond
TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread (/showthread.php?tid=14320)

Pages: 1 2

TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-15-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra was awoken by a sharp pain in her stomach which, considering everything that was going on her body, wasn't entirely out of the ordinary. What was different though, was the severity and the frequency of the pain that was flaring up. "God damnit," Her words came out in a pained hiss, her tail lashing about as an attempt to wake Jormungand up. Whether or not he was actually awake, however, she quickly went on, "The cubs are coming." Might as well give him a warning, considering he likely had no idea what was going to happen. If he wanted to be in the way of the birth then that was up to him. I won't promise I won't bite your nose off, though. She didn't have the opportunity to voice this threat out loud as her body continued to convulse. Aphra bit down on her pillow, preparing herself for what was going to happen.

-------------------------

Three cubs, ironically the same amount as her last litter - and all males, in contrast to her last litter, which were all females. The first cub was a dark chestnut-brown color, with gold dusting his fur; around his neck was darker, black fur, giving him the appearance of him wearing a necklace. He was the largest of the cubs, though this wasn't necessarily a surprise to Aphra, considering his was the firstborn. Hopefully, by this time, Jormungand was up, and Aphra looked over at him, her tail flicking to this cub. "You can name this one, if you want." It was a rather awkward statement, but considering there were only three cubs, one of them was going to be naming only one. Plus, half the time, Aphra was always alone when she had her kids, so the fact that the father was present here made it even more awkward for her.

Shrugging that off, Aphra turned her attention to the next cub. The second cub was a slightly smaller, silvery cub. "I'm naming you Hydrostatic." She stated simply. The cub had a white muzzle and underbelly, but the only thing that was "off" about the cub was the fact he was silver.

The third cub, however... was an embarrassment to Aphra. If she weren't so exhausted, perhaps she would have focused on the fact that the final cub was so weak-looking. He was a light golden, similar to Aphra, and if he hadn't been born so weakly, then maybe she would have felt a special connection with this cub. "Angelembrace." Might as well give the weakling a rather fragile name, huh?

There. It was done. Now the only thing left to do was to nurse these cubs and hopefully Jormungand would be taking them away soon.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-15-2021

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-15-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Jor had been sleeping peacefully, note had, when somebody's tail suddenly slapped him in the face, the scent of blood filling his nostrils. His eyes shot open and squinted, getting used to their dim surroundings, before hearing more pained moans coming from Aphra. Riiiiight. She was pregnant with his babies.
He hadn't ever seen it before but stood up quickly, blinking the sleep away and staying a small distance away from the birthing female in case she decided to lash out to channel the pain into something else. Not like he was a pussy or anything, he just didn't want to get stabbed before he even had a chance to properly wake up.
It was quite dark in the den, but his eyes adjusted easily and he watched three ugly-looking cubs land on the ground in a mewling heap. He stared at her belly, then in her eyes. "Is that it?" He asked, voice suddenly quiet as he looked down at the small animals. She pushed one forwards, the firstborn, and told him to name him. He studied the curious looking thing, a strange sort of expression on his face and ran his tongue over his fangs. Something in the panther told him to kill the cub, kill them all, but he pushed it down. This was new. He felt not really any ties to Aphra but something had changed between them. She seemed uncomfortable of him being there and having him watch her give birth, but too bad.
"Asmodeus." Lust. The name of a God. He bent lower to sniff at the three cubs, nodding at the other two that she decided to call Hydrostatic and Angelembrace. Her voice took on a note of disgust as she said "Angelembrace" but he didn't think twice about it, silently storing it in thoughts for later.

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-15-2021

"i am here to serve" asmodeus ── warmth all of a sudden and then cold and boy was it cold. the male let out a loud screech, finding his lungs working surprisingly fast, and started flailing wildly about with his tiny paws. he felt a presence come near his face and kicked at it, batting at it and felt the other rear back his head in surprise. he could smell many new things, could sense his siblings next to him-how couldn't he? they basically lived together for ages.

"speech"

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-15-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Wasn't mother dearest loud? Frankly she couldn't care less how much pain Aphra was in with the moaning and groaning, in fact, the more the merrier, but a frail shriek drew the child's attention. She knew that Aphra was pregnant but what the hell was that?
She skittered back a few steps, watching three babies squirm on the floor and a panther turn to look at her. One child seemed to like attacking everything, sorta like her. "You'd better not raise them wrong, ma." A rumble left the female as she sat down next to the door, allowing light to filter in. She wasn't that much older than the cubs, so did that make them her.. half siblings? So Inferno Cipher-Vantas was related to these panthers? Oh boy. At least there would be enough time to make sure Aphra didn't fuck up their childhood either. SHe scanned the panther guy, he looked like he was capable of fending for himself and protecting the children. Bears a few scars on his body. Inferno dipped his head at him with a curt yet polite smile.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - angelembrace - 03-15-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── Well this sucked. Not that he knew that yet, he was just born, and that part in itself sucked, all the weird noises and feeling other than just general warmth. No, no, what sucked was the fact that someone had to bear the weight of being the weak kid, and that was him. The cub barely moved for a little bit, longer than it should take for it to click that it was time to show any signs of life. Thankfully, the litter wasn't huge, any more than the trio Aphra had pushed out and he might have died like a runt or something. It was sort of funny, looking the most like his mother and yet getting the short end of the stick. Irony.

Then there was movement, when Asmodeus started kicking like a madman. Wasn't much, just a bit of a half-squirm and a twitch of the little baby tail, before doing what newborns do and looking for that damn food source. Starvation wasn't an option.

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - rhosmari - 03-15-2021

Here in this moment be woman had never really thought of children or what they were. She knew them as just something that happened. A fleeting moment and more mouths to feed. There had been no real happiness at the finding out nor who the father was. She understood. The Pitt was not an enemy and so she didn't care. All she cared about was if her rules were maintained, order kept here. Where she stood her word was the law and that was all that mattered. The sounds of child birth entered her ears and lured her to the place. Her eyes looking over the children as Jor announced a name. Her head tilting slightly as she listened. The feeling of parenthood in the air and none of it really connecting. Her own parents had abandoned her. Abandoned them to struggle through what they had created.

She personally didn't think parents deserved their kids. But she held back her tongue as she watched the tiny morsels. Eyes of pastel pink deepening in hue as she stared.

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - RAVENWOOD - 03-15-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

New life. While Ravenwood hadn't found his own quite that exciting yet, he was certainly joyful to see the birth of new life. But all that hung in the air was the stench of a stalemate- everyone agreeing not to kill eachother with the cubs at their paws. Ravenwood stepped in not far behind Sojourn, his eyes shifting to her, before back towards the cubs.

And he wore a happy look.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - SirDio - 03-15-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
His teeth grinded against one another. The noises from the house he found himself by made him ache. Having killed his own father, what, two days ago? - the idea of celebrating the giving of new life was strange now. Foreign. Maybe he was just overthinking it. Or maybe he was scared. Either way he wanted to scream. But he couldn't, just out of respect. So he bit his tongue and kept walking, past the house and towards his own.

//out unless stopped
Reggan

Re: TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR // birthing thread - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-16-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
There was... a lot of people, gathering all almost at once. Aphra wasn't claustrophobic, but she didn't really like company, especially when she just gave birth and wanted to take a god damn nap. It was funny how she was a mother yet again, despite the obvious fact that she was awful in raising kids. Didn't even bother to care for them, as sad as that was.

"Piss off, Inferno." A growl escaped Aphra as she glared at the Vantas child, her gaze sharply turning from her other visitors to Inferno. Now wasn't the time to make a comment such as that, even if it was a true statement; Aphra was going to try and be as distant as possible from these cubs, whether Inferno or the others liked that or not. Aphra just didn't appreciate being called out as soon as the newborns were taking their first breaths of the world.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]