Beasts of Beyond
Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' (/showthread.php?tid=14309)

Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - SirDio - 03-12-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
The chill of the air was filled with two voices within one of the upper caverns of the flooded ravine. One that was sleek and feminine and another that was hatred and angry. They seemed to argue, voices too muffled to hear until one got closer. "What do you mean? I have no idea who you are." "That's not my fault, dad. You should learn to know your sons, and not just your prized boy."

Within that cavern, Brutei had kept an oriental with black fur and furious green eyes on an icy chain, Brutei's fur streaked a crimson color. His tail swayed gently, a mocking smile on his face. "Quite the family reunion! My own father doesn't know me, a shame." He grinned, tilting his father's head up with a claw. His right eyes appeared completely black, face almost completely crimson. The oriental struggled, snarling against his son.
Reggan

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-13-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Aside from the arguments he had with Romulus, he hadn't really had a problem with the Coalition, he was settling in pretty well. Plus, Aphra seemed like she wanted to keep the cubs, so he was going to stay a bit longer. A noise, sounds of arguing, drew him into a cave, maw parted to taste the air. "What's happening?" He saw Brutei address an almost feminine form before digging his claws into the other's throat. The panther tilted his head, curious, a grin spreading on his maw. Family reunion? The furball on the floor was Brutei's father? No way. "Bring me up to speed?" He offered, sitting a respectful distance away from the pair and curling his tail around his paws.

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - SirDio - 03-13-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
His father went to snap out at Jor before Brutei swung his claws against his head, catching his eye and just barely missing the opportunity to rip it out. Turning to the panther, Brutei smiled serenely. "Before I joined the coalition I lived with a family group. Can't quite remember the name but this bastard-" He motioned to his father, "Hated me, and all because my good brother Ezekiel was going to lead and I wasn't." he let his smile falter, black eyes seeming over with red as he turned to face his father again.

"A shame, truly, that my mother died because she supported me and not that arrogant bastard. Wasn't murder punishable by exile?" he snarled, watching as his father shrunk away, speechless. Brutei's own eyes widened with the realization. "You did kill her.. you son of a bitch." He gritted his teeth but didn't do anything, rather waited to see what Jor would do.
Reggan

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-13-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

He narrowed his optics into slits, watching the hatred Brutei had for his father really begin to seep through. It was almost something that Jor himself had, the beast mused. Good brother? Perfect brother? Something like Baby, his "perfect" sister. The always loved one, showered with gifts by her mother. Baby was fucking adopted, fuck's sake. Jor was supposed to get all the attention, but noooo.
That bitch.
His hackles had raised without him realising it, and he sat back down quickly, smoothing out his chest fur with quick strokes of his tongue. Then, Brutei brought up the fact that his father had killed his mother, and all the fur on the panther's back shot up, a snarl bursting from his maw as he stalked over to the father, pinning him down by the throat. "You killed Brutei's mother?" He spat, optics turning dark. "You deserve more than death for that. I know too much the feeling."
Yes, Jor was the axe that cut his own mother, but his father was the one who gave the command.

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - SirDio - 03-13-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
Ezra wheezed under Jor's paws, looking over at Brutei who just stared back, eyes now shining icy blue as his fur got darker and feathers sprouted from his tail. Soon enough Brutei looked like his mortal form, black oriental with white legs and a golden star on his head. Ezra wheezed out, "Ezrakel... Ezrakel, my bo-" He wiggled under and out from Jor's paws and tried to reach a paw out to his son. Brutei hissed, form flickering before he was his main form again. "No."

His claws lashed out at his father, scoring across his face and injuring both of his eyes. "I am Brutei." he growled, lips lifting in a grin. The red on his fur seemed to spread, though it might've been his fur rippling with rage. He looked to Jor, looked back at his father, and got into a snarling smile. Before his father lashed out, clawing at his chest and splattering a blue liquid onto the floor, slowly dripping from the scratches on Brutei's chest. Teeth gritted and Brutei looked at the wound.

"Watch the fur, you dumb motherfucker." He chuckled, the laugh a mocking rendition of one before he used his own blood on the ground to form an ice spike and stabbed it into Ezra's shoulder.
Reggan

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-14-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

After Brutei's glance Jor let his father go- the smaller animal was so weak it was almost laughable. He took a few steps to the side and watched curiously as feathers started to grow from Brutei's tail, a small smile playing on Jor's lips.

Re: Life Letters - Prisoner/Family 'reuinion' - SirDio - 03-15-2021

A mask of my own face?
I'd wear that!
Even with Ezra bleeding to death, he glared at Brutei, hauling himself up only to be shoved back into the ground by the demon, expression cold. "Murderer... you murderer." In the heat of the moment he wouldn't realize that he and his father were the same - murderers of their loved ones. He dragged a claw down Ezra's side, wanting to make him suffer. Bleed out. Stain the floor red for months to come. "I'm not even upset I took the time to wander the neutral grounds." His voice was low, a growl. He wanted to make his father suffer - nothing but a painful death would please the demon now.
Reggan