Beasts of Beyond
The End is where I Begin - Weeping/Grief - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: The End is where I Begin - Weeping/Grief (/showthread.php?tid=14307)

The End is where I Begin - Weeping/Grief - Ares - 03-12-2021

For the Record, this is self-destructive
For the record, I'm aware of that.
The stone house had gone untouched since Medusa's death. No one dared step there in equal parts fear and respect. But Ares didn't go because it felt different, scary. It was wholly terrifying to her. Even before she was ambushed it terrified her. She felt eyes staring at her. Every time she walked by it or by the path she heard voices and she didn't want any of it. But Medusa was buried there. Medusa was buried there.

She had found several crimson roses that she compiled into a cluster bound by vines. Not entirely knowing the meaning behind them but knowing that they were better than nothing. Cautious steps led her down the dark path, sunset gracing the sky. Each step the voices got louder, calling her, taunting, teasing, insulting. One step, louder. Step, louder. Step, louder.

Soon she was before the house, body shaking under the pressure. Deep in her something pushed her to where Medusa lay under the earth, tears suddenly blurrying her vision. She dropped the roses and let out a choked sob. [color=red]"I don't understand... why..? Why am I feeling this way..? Cire? A-Are you there?" Silence brought her more weight and she looked at the spot. A flicker of scales, sheen of fire. A musical sigh. Just the wind, just the light, just the forest.

Pain radiated in her, sucking in air through her teeth as she felt heat surge within her. Just the emotions. Nothing more.
Reggan

Re: The End is where I Begin - Weeping/Grief - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-14-2021

Winterhymns hadn't really known Medusa on a personal level when he had been there and would pass the home without much of an issue, he never knew where she had lived so the stone house was just any other home to him. But the way that Ares acted around it made him feel a bout of concern, he didn't seem to understand what was potentially going through the medici's head whenever she passed that house. He was worried for the girl to say the least, it made him wonder if she was well enough to handle the stress of her rank and whatever demons she was combatting within her mind. It wasn't hard to notice the girl heading for said home with a bundle of roses, a light frown present on his maw as he stood there momentarily only to follow. It was best if he checked on her to make sure that she was alright, after all, that was his responsibility but even if it hadn't been... Win had too much of a large heart to ignore anyone who was in obvious need.

A frown present on his maw as he inquired "Ares? Are you alright, dear?" She was really beginning to concern him but he did not let that show entirely, he stepped forward noticing the spot where Medusa had been buried. His gaze half closed as he let out a soft breath. He remembered very little of the snake hybrid and that alone saddened his thoughts, he took a seat turning his gaze away to redirect to Ares.

Re: The End is where I Begin - Weeping/Grief - Ares - 03-14-2021

For the Record, this is self-destructive
For the record, I'm aware of that.
She moved to look at Winter, though she seemed to look past him for a moment. The question she feared was asked and all she could do was sigh, lowering her gaze to the floor. [color=red]"I honestly don't know." She didn't feel better admitting it, but it was out now. The pain dulled down but still the voices spoke to her. Distorted music rang in her ears alone and she winced, reaching a paw up to rub at her head. For a moment she could think. "I don't know what's going on.. it's scaring me."
Reggan