Beasts of Beyond
YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up (/showthread.php?tid=14216)

YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-03-2021

Winnie had left his home that morning, he had a question for Rhinestonestar over something and he was hoping that he would get a few answers in turn. He was worried that he could possibly mess up in being a teacher to Ares considering how busy and exhausted he was. When he approached the womans home did he realize how vacant it seemed and the scent was old, he found a frown on his maw as he glanced around with a tilt of his head. He went around the camp beginning to ask around if anyone had seen the legate but everyone shook their head or shrugged, he found a worried frown on his maw only to dip his head in defeat after searching for hours. Had she left them all? Did Rhinestonestar leave their little tightknit group for another place? Perhaps he would ask around the groups, his gaze half closed only to wonder what would become of Palm Glades. They were left without a leader now. It was worrisome to say the least as a soft breath escaped him, he began to make his way over to the ferris wheel with several thoughts in his head.

They were left without a leader and it made his eyes widen slightly, he stopped only to sit down afterwards unable to feel and he grimaced. He had been a leader once yet... He didn't know if he wished for that anymore especially with how it had ended the last time. His fur lifting slightly at the memory yet he closed his eyes tight "They need you to be strong. You can do this." The former king breathed out as he sat on one of the fences before he would call out with a frown on his maw "Palm Glades... It seems that our legate had disappeared. I am unsure of her whereabouts but I will search and ask the other groups if they have seen her... This leaves us without a leader, something we need the most." His voice wavered slightly but he kept a stoic tone as he continued "And if you will all have me... I will step up as legate until Rhinestonestar returns or is found." His tail lashed to the sides nervously as his gaze lowered slightly, he shook his head.

"I will need you all to work with me... Just as I would work with you." There was a pause, ah, that reminded him that there would no longer be a medicis legionis seeing as Ares was still training. He supposed that he would have to juggle both until Ares was taught well enough or someone else showed interest in the rank with experience, Winnie nodded slowly "I'll do my best for all of you during the absence of Rhinestone... I promise you all that much," A determined expression on his face as he began to relax, he knew that his lover and hopefully, the rest of the group would support him. Just as he would to them.

Re: YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up - Ares - 03-03-2021

For the Record, this is self-destructive
For the record, I'm aware of that.
Ares blinked. Winters words caught on quick, though she didn't want to believe it. "Shit..." she hissed, shaking her head. Winter had stepped up. It would definitely be hard trying to train herself and lead but.. "Yeah.. lets work with eachother on this." she flicked her ears. "You'll do great, Winterhymns. I'm sure of it."
Reggan

Re: YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-04-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !。+゚.[/glow]
The fact that the group was being called together so soon was alarming, but the added fact of it being Winterhymns calling The Palm Glades together was even more so worrying. Drayden came out from his home, limping towards where everyone was gathering and listened in on Winter's announcement. The Cipher boy shuffled a bit nervousless when Win announced that Rhinestone went missing, and that he was stepping up in her place. He gave Winterhymns a stiff nod, though he didn't say anything due to... not exactly knowing what to say.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN ◇ stepping up - Onyxdreams - 03-08-2021

~ ☼ Onyx gave a loud yawn as she stepped outside of her home, a bit puzzled as to just what was going on and why some kind of meeting was being called. It didn't help that she had only recently even woken up, a bit later than she usually did, but she had had a long day yesterday, and the added rest did her wonders. Stopping in a nice, open space to take a seat, the hybrid gazed at Winterhymns with a look of confusion written clearly on her face. That was weird, her mama was always the one to be calling meetings like this, it was her duty as legate after all, so the fact that Winter was even up there in the first place was just...strange. She didn't really like that expression either, the frown he had, at this point she really just had a bad feeling about this whole thing in general, whatever this meeting was about it wasn't going to be good, that was for sure.

A certain chill crept into her as the words reached her, as the announcement was finally given, their legate was missing, Rhinestone was gone. No, no no no, she couldn't just be gone like that, the discens refused to believe it, they surely couldn't have checked the entire territory for her already! No, her mama was out there somewhere, maybe she had just taken a walk out late at night and...and decided to sleep out there and come back, or maybe she had just forgotten to tell someone where she was going. Doubt crossed her mind for a moment, that maybe they wouldn't find her, or worse, they might just find a body, just like they had found Medusa, and that was something she refused to accept, they would find her....they would. "I...I want to help with the search!" she called out, anxious for this meeting to be over and done with already, the faster this was done the quicker she could get moving, and the faster they could find her mom.