Beasts of Beyond
MANEATER - O; Sparring - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: MANEATER - O; Sparring (/showthread.php?tid=14206)

MANEATER - O; Sparring - Byriath - 03-03-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS
The Xenosmilus grinned behind his mask, looking at his sparring partner. A sight to behold, wolf against something as big as a lion, maybe even bigger. All because this wolf wanted to see 'what the old man could do'.

"Am I still an old man now?" He rumbled, having put the wolf into the wet snowy ground with a powerful paw. The wolf grinned, headbutting Byriath's mask, with an awful crack the beast fell back, mask cracked and wolf severely dazed. As the mask fell apart, revealing the scarred beast behind it, Byriath felt himself shift, body becoming muscular until he was a Kodiak bear with black fur and a crown of spikes and horns on his head. Fangs were large and caused his lips to bulge, eyes bright red against scarred flesh.

"Good strategy, kid. How's your head?" He grinned, helping the wolf up. With a few nods and scrambled words Byriath motioned him away. "Nothing bad, it seems. Definitely get back to me if the pain doesn't go away." TUrning his head to the gathered crowd, he raised his head. "Anyone else wish to fight this 'old man'?"
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: MANEATER - O; Sparring - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-03-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Admittedly, Aphra was not a fighter and she didn't ever plan to be one. Sure, she would defend herself if need be, but she would likely turn tail and run off if she felt like the situation was going to end up with her losing. That being said, she was watching Byriath spar with great interest, her spotted tail flicking. Her eyes widened as she watched the male shift forms, though she didn't comment on it.

"I'd love to, but-" Aphra lied, giving a nod to her swollen stomach as she spoke. "- I'd imagine sparring probably won't be good for the kids." Not that she really cared about them but hey, might as well pretend, right?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MANEATER - O; Sparring - RAVENWOOD - 03-04-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Sparring was fun. Ravenwood knew that much- it was a way to get his body moving, the muscles aching and his lungs gasping for breath. All while pummeling someone into the ground. He had his share of fights before he floated here. He had to say that maybe it was the only thing he was good at. So standing on the sidelines, watching the masked fellow spar another wolf, Ravenwood was rather intrigued.

His eyes shifted towards Aphra as she spoke up first. He snorted thickly, before stepping forward. He was still skinny from malnourishment, but he had muscle on his body yet. "I'll go a round, then."

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: MANEATER - O; Sparring - Windowmemer - 03-06-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Okay, sparring was fun. The commotion of roars drew his interest and he slowly made his way to the source of the sound, curiosity dancing in his gaze. He ignored the size of the now-bear and instead sat down, far enough that he wouldn't get hurt but close enough that he could witness some action. "I'll go after Ravenwood, if that's fine with you?"

Re: MANEATER - O; Sparring - rhosmari - 03-10-2021

Sparring was considered the thrill of life for some. Real combat even more so. But she did not fight for sport, she did not find it thrilling anymore. The kill, however, was and she was more than happy to indulge in that. As she stepped forth she allowed her eyes to roam over the individuals that were there. The kid that had participated in the spar that ended with a cracked and broke mask and potentially a concussion. Tilting her head a bit she would merely sit back and watch after all both Jor and Raven had volunteered to go next. She would just be a third wheel at this point. But she was more than pleased to just watch as they duked it out. Curling her tail around her body she would merely nodded her head in greeting to the group. "I'm more inclined to just watch for now. Do be careful with injuries though."