Beasts of Beyond
Road Shimmer / Sand-drawing + Singing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Road Shimmer / Sand-drawing + Singing (/showthread.php?tid=14203)

Road Shimmer / Sand-drawing + Singing - SirDio - 03-02-2021

YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE A MAN
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM.
Mezrith had calmed down... somewhat. She hadn't yet lost the troodon form and this angered her, the hunger had not left and this enraged her. Something that calmed her down, though, were memories. From when she was feared, powerful, and not this confused, love-stricken mess she was being. Against warming air and sands she stood, claws searching to drag across things, be it flesh, air, water, even sand.

So she started making something from lines in the sand, intricate self portrait of the form she currently took. Gentle the tune she took, sharp the words she spoke with it, singing,
[color=#ff4c4c]"I feel no guilt,
though I shed a tear.
I see your dead body,
With the blood all smeared.

A bird sings a song,
It's all for you.
Outside it's warm,
And skies are all blue."

Last words hissed, a pale lavender cat's paw racing over the portrait, ears flicking and tail lashing in anger, lavender body stiff with anger. More claw marks desecrate the drawing, breaking the bond between cat and creature. [color=#ff4c4c]"Can't be like that, I am not feared, nor am I as powerful as I once was. I was that before, but love stricken idiot i am no more." Heavy sigh as weight crumbled from her shoulders. Gentle smile upon the cat's maw, the Gladiator sat down, tail curled against her body. It felt nice, to admit she had been in love and knew she wouldn't get the catch in the end, to admit there wasn't a chance for her. It felt nice.
Reggan

Re: Road Shimmer / Sand-drawing + Singing - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-03-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !。+゚.[/glow]
Being as young as he was, Drayden had no experience with love. Definitely not in the form that Mezrith dealt with, but he also hadn't gotten the chance to experience a true mother's love, either. Sure, he had his adoptive mother and he loved and appreciated her - still missed her, in fact - but something was off and Drayden didn't entirely know what. He would honestly never know what the problem was, but he did feel jealousy wise within him whenever he saw Aphra interacting with her other litter that she had.

"Your singing is really pretty." Drayden chirped as he came over, his head held low and his steps seemingly shy in his approach. He didn't want to interrupt anything and he was hoping that he didn't.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Road Shimmer / Sand-drawing + Singing - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-04-2021

Ah, love.

He had been in love once and it hadn't worked out considering that the man had an absolutely ugly personality that he his away from everyone but Win. When they were alone together... Winnie tried not to dwell on those thoughts for long but he had learned to love after some time and well, he had fallen in love with Magnum. The other had loved him too and that was a relief to say the least... Having someone to love you in return felt nice, what he had before meeting Magnum had not been love at all... Just marriage with strings to two different individuals that collided with one another. What he had now was all that mattered, no one should ever know about the fake love he had before Magnum. A soft breath leaving him as he had gotten out to the beach that morning and the sound of singing made his ears twitch lightly.

He approached to see that it was Mezrith singing and Drayden was already there complimenting the feline, Win was moreso hesitant in approaching but only due to situating himself in this legate position of his. Drawing a slow breath, the legate took a few steps forward and nodded slowly to the both of them in greeting "You do have a lovely voice, Mezrith." Unfortunately, he could never say the same about her laugh. Her laughter creeped him out and gave him chills... Not in the good way either.