Beasts of Beyond
To your Witcher - Fishing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: To your Witcher - Fishing (/showthread.php?tid=14158)

To your Witcher - Fishing - SirDio - 02-25-2021

I think I'll burn myself to the ground,
Pile up the ashes and walk the whole world 'round.
Despite what many would think when they saw or heard Trevor, he wasn't always drunk. More often than not, and usually within his own house, he would be sober. It was just when he was around others that he would appear in a stupor, for reasons only he would ever disclose to anyone close. But around himself and his own thoughts the husky would simply be sipping water and maybe fruit juice.

At the shore's docks the man would be found, crouched and focused on something beneath the water. A bucket sat next to him, empty for the time being. Usually half-lidded eyes were wide and focused, his body still and motionless before he suddenly shoved his face into the water. Pulling his muzzle out of it a fish was seen caught between teeth, a triumphant noise echoing from him as he dropped the fish into the bucket and his attention returned to the water.
Reggan

Re: To your Witcher - Fishing - ATBASH CIPHER. - 02-26-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
you laugh and smile at me, but you don't see a thing !
Trevor's drunken stupor when he joined was the reason why Atbash was wary around the guy; she didn't like anyone who was constantly drunk or under some sort of substance just for the fun of it. It unnerved her, she didn't like how seemingly unpredictable people were in that state. Fortunately she hadn't dealt with an alcoholic parent in the past so she could eventually learn to put her prejudice aside.

Atbash usually didn't visit the docks very often, but with her mind still running the words Atticus said to her, the savannah decided to head towards the docks to get some peace; water soothed her, as ironic as it may seem with her unease with The Typhoon.

"Oh! Hi, Trevor." Atbash squeaked as she arrived at the docks, blinking in surprise once she realized the silhouette was Trevor, in the middle of fishing. The husky pulled his head back, a fish in tow, and he let out a triumphant noise. "That was a nice catch." She complimented, forcing herself to give the new Tangler a smile.
female | shaderunner [shp] of tanglewood
© madi

Re: To your Witcher - Fishing - arrow - 02-26-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The docks, the docks. The one place Arrow was more likely to not be found. Not because she had any issue with the shoreline, she really didn’t, it just didn’t hold her attention for very long. Oooh, got some fuckin’ waves, that’s crazy. Bullying the ocean aside, sometimes she even forgot the territory backed up to the water, despite having been a part of the working party that cleaned the place up back in the day. It was fun, didn’t mean she did it for the promise of a nice little vacation spot. She just needed something to stay occupied with.

And yet, despite all of that, it was detecting the scent of Trevor and Atbash from the dock’s that drove her over, mostly to be nosy. ”I didn’t even know we had any fish to catch out here.” Arrow muttered, squinting at the water that the dude had just yoinked a fish from. ”Ain’t exactly known for our wonderful selection of fresh seafood.”
[align=right][sup][sup]template © tikki[/sup][/sup]

Re: To your Witcher - Fishing - wormwood. - 02-27-2021

Honestly, Aurum had never been a particularly fantastic fisherman. That wasn't to say he didn't know how to fish. He did, since he had been taught how to hunt several different kinds of prey as a child, but that didn't mean he was very good at it. He had never spent much time honing his limited skills, either, considering he was so much better at hunting on land. However, this did mean that the luminary held a certain amount of extra respect for those who could actually fish well. And surprisingly, Trevor seemed to be one of the names on that particular list. It was surprising mainly because of the state the other had arrived in, the tiger originally having found the other more likely to fall into the water, rather than fish from it.

However, Aurum was fairly glad to find that he was wrong in this case. He had a smile on his face as he approached the docks, having been down at the shore anyways for his usual weekly territory patrol. Sitting down nearby – far enough to give room for others to move by him – the angel spoke in an impressed tone, "Good job, Trevor... I must say, I'm impressed by your skill. I've never really been much of a fishing guy, myself... bit too slow for my tastes." The tiger then made sure to shift a little so that his shadow wasn't out over the water. Didn't want to scare the fish away, after all.

Re: To your Witcher - Fishing - COSMIIX - 03-02-2021

Siborno tended to wander out to many places within the territory when he wasn't within the safety of his shared home with Aurum, the flower fields and the dock being one of his more favorite places. The man had been walking around with bear skin over his body only to notice that his lover was heading over in the direction of the docks, Sib having come back from hunting himself. The large ursine having caught a fairly large alligator during this trip of his but he dropped it near the fresh kill pile getting a few looks from a few passing by NPCs. He didn't need them as he decided to go figure out what had caught Aurum's attention only to see a small group gathered around the dock did he pause for a moment trying to figure out what they were doing. Fishing! He loved to fish. It was something he took part of when he was a lot younger, a mere cub if you will. Fishing was something he did at the beginning before he did the traditional hunting. He offered a small smile to all of those there only to greet "Hello," He would brush up against Aurum with a soft rumble though his eyes still on the waters. Perhaps he would show a technique of his?

Catching one fish was impressive but multiple was a lot better especially when feeding so many mouths. He would remove his bears skin only to draped it around Aurum carefully did he glance over to Trevor noticing how the canine was poised, how interesting, the ursine hybrid stepped into the waters carefully as to not scare the fish away too much. Siborno proceeded to rise onto his hind legs appearing a lot bigger than usual, his face was concentrated as he stood there. Maybe it was a bit intimidating but Sib was no threat to his clanmates but to the fish he was currently searching for. Without much of a word, he swiped his large paw into the waters and pulled out a paw to reveal a fish he had hooked with his claw. He did the same for his other paw and reeled in another fish, he stood there with both fish wriggling, Siborno bringing them into one arm before grabbing the dagger that was strapped to his waist only to chuck it into the depths. Soon enough, a third fish surfaced with dagger having penetrated the flesh.

"Three!" He said in a happy manner before picking up the third fish and lowering himself down to his fours did he step out of the water setting the fish down with a smile "Plenty for everyone now..."